Grievance against change of location of Kissan Seva Kendre from Hathol Revenue Village to Dhaneta Revenue Village Disstt.Hamirpur by Indian Oil Corporation.
Respectfully I am to bring to your kind notice that Indian Oil Corporation Limited had advertised two locations in its advertisement in 2008-09, one for location at Village Dhaneta for Handicapped candidate and other for location at village Hathol for Lady candidate. These two places are at a distance of 8 to 10 kms by road. Lady candidate Mrs.Isha Thakur for Hathol was selected. I may please be allowed to highlight some facts and rigorous negligence made by the Company at the time of selection of land for installation of Petrol Pump at village Hathol.
1) It is not clear whether the advertisement cover a revenue unit of village as location (tika)(Panchayat) or a group 10-15 of tika called as Tappa/Mauza which constitute a radius of 15 Kms.
2) The Land selected by the company against the advertisement for Hathol does not fall under either village Hathol or Tika Hathol or Panchayat Hathol. Moreover the site selected does not touch the boundaries of Hathol village.
3) The Company has advertised installation of Petrol Pump at Hathol but selected the site at Dhaneta. There is no link between Hathol and Dhaneta as the site selected is situated on Nadown – Dhaneta road and site advertised is on a side road diverted from Village Batran on Kangoo – Nadown road.
4) In the advertisement two Petrol Pumps, one at Hathol for Lady candidate and one at Dhaneta for handicapped candidate were advertised. Mrs. Isha Thakur had applied for Hathol whereas the site selected for her is in Dhanetta village. Moreover she is not handicapped. Hence how the company has decided to allott Pump at Dhaneta in the name of Mrs. Isha Thakur.
5) Selection of land at Dhaneta instead of Hathol is injustice with the public of Hathol.
6) In accordance with the decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court, copy of which is enclosed herewith, the site as advertised can not be changed. Please refer the advertisement for location at Larha in Plan 1996-98 where LOI was issued to the candidate for location Larha Panchayat but the area of that land was a bit short by 5 meters so additional land was acquired from adjoining village Budhwin. N.O.C. was also issued by the Deputy Commissioner but the Hon’ble Supreme Court rejected the LOI due to acquiring of a bit land in village Budhwin.
7) A PIL filed by the residents of village Hathol and nearby villages is also pending in the Hon’ble High Court Shimla in this case. ( Copy attached).
As such I humbly request that NO loi may be issued please. If the LOI has already been issued the same may please be cancelled in the interest of the general public as the matter is pending in the Hon’ble High Court Shimla.
W/O Shri Vivek Lakhanpal
Village Kusiar. P.O. Dhaneta
Tehsil Nadown. Distt.Hamirpur (HP)