Thread: spice mobile service centre

badboynikku@gmail.com Guest

Angry spice mobile service centre

i gave them my phone of spice M-4580 on .1/ feb/2010 they promised me that they give me my phone back on 10/ feb but they didn't do this .... then they gave me another date of 12/feb , but as same as they do not give me my phone and today once again i went to the service center they are promising me that on 17th the phone will came..... Even i also submitted my handfree on 1th jan 2010 ..Even the handfree was also not given to me ..... so what to do plz reply fast ... this is not the problem of seprate me all the the people who went to the service center they all have same complaint as meeeeee ....

GORTHI SRINIVASU Guest

Default Complaint againest spice mobile centre

Hyderabad
    7-12-2010

I am G.Srinivasu of Spice mobile Type D-88 Gold,IMEI No.358071020144530 on 7-3-2009,in Hyderabd.Showroom by name Awent Technologies.
    due to the on and of problem for my mobile I have been to Spice Cellular care center punjaguta,Hyderabad for servising 7-30-2010.The problem was clarified and sent from the bangalore center to hyderabad on 30-10-2010.by give the warrnty for 15 days,charging for the service is Rs1200 which in-turn the mobile SIM Identification problem occured wih in two days. again I have ginve mobile for serviceing in hyderabad in the same spice authorised cellular care centre.On 3-11-2010,Service job sheet No.2151.

My complaint againest The authorised cellular care centre is thay are neglegent giving good service to my spice mobile and delaing,see to it that thay may give my mobile in a good form with in two days,(Friday 10-12-2010)failing which I will be Constrained to take legal action againest your service centre head office. In the consumer court,the consequences and damages must be beared by you.

G.Srinivasu
    Contact Mobile No.09492432967

Amarpreet Singh Guest

Default Return of my spice mobile from sevice centre without repairing it even in gurantee period

Dear Sir/Madam

I had purchased Spice QT-53 Mobile from Homeshop 18 on 14 October 2011 in name of my mother Bhupinder Kaur with EMI no. 91135600089702. One of my handset out of the two, has started giving the problem in ear phone plug-in point . As my handset is in gurantee period, I had given my handset for repair to the nearest spice mobile sevice centre in Amritsar with SR No- 19100043C60236. But it has been returned to me without addressing the problem. And to further add to it has been entered as repiared in your database of complaint.

Kindly take the necessary action at the earliest.

With regards

Amarpreet Singh Arora
    Senior Research Scientist
    Thapar University
    Patiala-47001

House Address : H No. 370-B , Jaspal Nagar, Sultanwind Road, Amritsar-143001, Punjab

E-Mail : enviro_amar@yahoo.com
    Phone No. 9356114830 , 9888348756

Default MI350n

company are making phones but they don't have the spare parts of mobile. I puchased MI350N on 26th jan 2012 and due to some reason my handset lcd was broken , i submitted handset to service centre after 5 days they informed me LCD parts is not available in company and they also informed may be it will take one month. That means they are doing business only not provided serice to user.

devendra
    Delhi

jasmeet kaur is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default spice mobile password problem

i have spice M-6700 mobile . i apply password on some links like on message and file manager etc. now the problem is that i have forgot the password which i applied on it . please help me on this problem .

Arrow Non-receipt of product from telemal shopping

Sir, I had booked one product TMS1339421003 named Hairbuilders solution and fibire from telemall on Mon 11 Jun 12 at 18.56.38 hrs and I had got a return msg from sales@telemall.in. Sir, They have not sent my product till now as the already assured me to send the product within 48 hrs according to their on phone confirmation. And from end of the due time , every I call for confirmation about the product delivery, but they always give wrong infos about the matter and are passing by without looking into the matter. Sir, I already paid 3140/- online as per their terms but they are male functioning with me. The customer care no is 18002335577, whenever I call in this no, they give me all wrong infos and also are embarrassing me. Pls give me some proper sol.

Default customer care not pickup phone

my mobile Number M-6450, and service request No. 20100169C80026. problem in this mobile on second time. I calling to customer care (Raj Associates 2A Panch Vatica, Jaipur) but not receiving my call. so plz solution as soon as.
    regard

chandan

Ranvir Singh Rathore Guest

Default kindly consider my complaint of my spice mobile Mi-350

I Have given my mob. spice Mi-350 ,( IMEI2/MEID2 number.911132750092602) on 21/08/2012 at service center kota(rajasthan). My phone's USB port was not working properly. So mobile was sent by them to head service center. The problem was only USB port but they spoiled my touch screen now..touch screen is also not working. From last 20 days they assuring me that ur phone will come in next 2-3 days..But phn is not come till today.Now service center's wner is not picking a single phone from last two days. Kindly do needful and plz take strict action. my request no. on spice service center kota is 20100018C81169.

unregistered Guest

Angry Spice mobile given for warranty and even after 4 months not returned

I purchased spice MI-270 mobile IMEI no. 911108400393236 on 25-05-2012 by online shopping through India plaza website it was delivered by Radiant distributors, shop No.1072/1073, Behind Dharmaraya Temple, PRS Lane, Nagarathpet, Bangalore - 560002, after using it for 2 months there was a problem with the display, and I gave it for warranty at spice service center, sree shivani mobile service, kukatpally, andhra pradesh. on 21-08-2012 as dated on service job sheet, I still not received my handset, it is almost 4 months and that service center guys telling they don't know when can i get my handset. he answer very arrogantly, first he used to tell i will get my handset in 1 week and then every week he tells the same thing after 1 month he started telling you will get it, but when i asked when? he replies that he don't know when and you only guess some date and come on that date i was frustrated with his answer every time i hear the same don't know when, i use to get angry like to hit him hard but from that i cannot get my mobile so i use to shout at him and come, now another guys are there at service center and they says they are new guys who took that service center and they don't know about old complaints so they want some time and they too said they will tell me in a week, but they are also telling that we don't know about your mobile, and the are telling you have to collect your mobile within 1 month as mentioned on job sheet and after that they are not responsible so we cannot help you.

i wrote mails to spice customer care ans support and what ever spice email ids i get but they are not replying, and their contact nos are also not working,

is this spice a real company or fraud company who sell mobiles and again steel them in they ways of warranty and service centers and again sell them

I want to file a case on spice mobiles and service center how can i do it, and what i require to file a case against them any one help me please mail me:

lakshmanswamy.k3010@gmail.com

Lakshman

lakshmanswamy.k3010@gmail.com

Angry Spice Mi355 Battery issue

I had purchased Spice Mi-355 in sep 2012 from saholic and after 3 months i had battery problems and i had been to SPICE AUTHORIZD SERVICE CENTER in Rajaji Nagar Bangalore . They said they will arrange for another battery and i have been trying for last 3 months and have not been given a spare battery , nor the phone has been replace. Being an indian Company i wanted to Trust SPICE mobile but service is so pathetic. I would advice everyone never to trust spice mobiles again.

Default Unsatisfactory mobile service

I Have purchased spice M5600 IMEI NO 911214550495118 MANUFACTURING ;MAY 2012 ON 13.06.2012 FROM MORADABAD.MY PHONE IS ON MORADABAD SERVICE CENTRE SINCE 06.03.2013.15 DAYS HAVE BEEN PASSED AND THEY ARE SAYING AGAIN AFTER 15 DAYS.ONLY TOUCH WAS NOT WORKING. KINDLY TAKE ACTION . NARENDRA SINGH,MORADABAD (U.P) 9837108483,NDR_72@YAHOO.CO.IN

Thumbs down Spice mi504 camera is not like 8megapixle

I Have Purchased New Mobile dt-16.01.14 from Home Shop 18. But it's Camera Is Not Best As 8Megapixle.
    So I Want To Change This Camera In Spice Service Center .

Please Send The Roorkee/Haridwar/Kanpur Address Of Spice Mobile Service Senter.

unregistered Guest

Default audio Jack problem and screen problem

Dear sir I have purchased spice Mi550 from home shop 18 I have problem in this phone audio Jack and screen crossing a short line please tell me what I do reply on my no.8896137183 or on email ravendraraj.raj7@gmail.com reply soon

1. Spice Mobile