Thread: Homeshop18, No Customer Care Center

Unhappy Homeshop18, No Customer Care Center

I have ordered a toy for my kid on 1/1/2010 @ 3:59AM through internet
    from Saudi Arabia. Today is 8/1/2010 & still the status is showing Cargo
    Ready since last two days. Moreover their is no Customer Care No. OR Email
    support. I tried by sending feedback on their site but never received reply back. HOMESHOP18 is having 3500 employee as per their website but
    wihtout customer care no. OR Email support.... This is really cheap.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Thanks for sharing your experience, hope this will help other consumers to choose the right product/services.

Default Response

Dear Sir /Madam,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have had while shopping at HomeShop18.

Reading your issue mentioned above, we have not been able to trace your transaction in our records. In order for us to resolve your query, we request, if you could please email us your contact no. or send us our order reference to the email id Sourabh.s@homeshop18.com, enabling us to quickly understand & resolve your issue.

With Regards,
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Customer Services - HomeShop18

Musheer Ahmed Guest

Default Free gift not given along with Olympus 14mp camera

My order number is 900238833.
    I had placed an order for Olympus 14mp camera product code 599-21
    I received the order after a week ,but i had not got the free MTV watch along with the Camera.
    Usually it shoud be given along with main product,but Home shop team responded saying they dint have stock.they've asked me to wait for a week , which is unfair .Hope i get the free watch which was shown on TV.

updesh Guest

Thumbs down regarding: order no. 900190243

we have received jewellery against above said order, today ie 17.08.10
    some jewellery received without [nag].
    some jewellery received without [moti]/ design changed

pl look into the matter

Default refund of mayur pearls

Sir, I have ordered a set of Mayur Pearls necklace on 10.07.2010 and the has been recived by me of 09.10.2010 but after opening of the packet it has found that the order which I had booked is differ to the item which I have recived. Accordingly, I call customer care to what is the process to refund the itme. They said the our authorised courier service i.e TNT Courier is available in your city and they will collect if you call him. Consequently, I called to TNT Courier but they refused to collect my item and told me that whenever any mail will not receive from HOmeshop18, we are unable to collect your Item.

I had once again call Customer Care of HOmeshop18 and brief them my problem. The Customer care executive has given my an account number and told me that if will our account number to TNT Courier then they will collect your item but they have once again refused to collect my itme. Thye are not ready to collect item without receiving any mail from HOmeshop18.

In these situation, I am really very upset to what to do . You are requested to look into the matter urgently and resolve the issue at the earliest please.

HARINDER SINGH Guest

Default Courier booking no.

i purchased your product [ memory card for handi- cam ] vide booking no.900376817 please give me courier booking no.

trupti naik Guest

Question inquire of order

I had ordered a SIA jewellery sets on 23 august 2010.
    my order no. 900384027.

i didn't got the sets till now .
    when will you send it?

please send it .

jasveer9 Guest

Post about mobile problem

sir
    trough this letter i am going to tell you about my mobile problem that i have purchased a mobile phone of airfone which has stopped working suddenly without any reason from last ten day. my name is jagroop singh. i brought it in april. my whole work activity is suffered due to this mobile. if you have any solution please tell me on my id jasv789@gmail.com or call me on my number 09646114635

Neelu DJ Guest

Unhappy Sia Jewellery set

I ordered sia Jewellery set on homeshop18 on 23 august. Got the product on 7th sep, that is yesterday. I was excited to see the jewellery set. But my excitement was ended soon when i saw the product. The product which i saw in homeshop18 channel and which I received was totally different. The material used in making those sets is bad and work of the jewellery is still more worst. All the moti and materials used for jewelleries are missing. Looks like damaged pieces. Looks like done in urgency. I did not expected this. I was very much disappointed.

I called homeshop 18 and added the complaint. They told me to return and they will give the good piece similiar to the set shown in homeshop18 channel.

My tension is that, if i return this, will I get my new product back? Because already i have paid 3000(three thousand) rupees, worried about this.

So I wanted my new product to be delivered and exchange at the time of delivery.

Can you send me the new jewellery set and exchange the one i have at the time of delivery. Or give me the address in bangalore, where i can go and replace the jewellery.

Contact no: 09342510784
    Contact name: Neelu DJ

Default Order no.900499685

I have palced an order no.900499685 of children education laptop 0n 04/09/10 want to know the status the order and courier doc no. I have paid through net banking payment

my contact no.9859938109

salil mazumder

Prajapati Paresh Guest

I have ordered veta best soken english book on 09-09-2010 @ 09:30.
    I didn't got the book.
    when will you send it?

Default Poor customer care

I ordered a 'WESPRO' handycam along with a icell phone as a package on 29th august 2010. I got a confirmation mail and SMS message confirming my order and assuring that it will be delivered within the next 7 or 8 working days. Days passed they didn't deliver I contacted them three times and during the last conversation I fixed a deadline for delivery as 15th sep 2010 failing which i will cancel the order i informed. They delivered the product on 15th Sep 2010 at around 10 p.m. I made the payment first to the courier guy and opened the parcel and found the Cell phone in condition (though the product looked bad compared to the visual displays in the television promos) but, the 'WESPRO-538, Camera had three visible problem with it (1) the lid of the Battery box is loose and doesn't fit in. (2) the Av out lid is also loose and the lid was in soiled condition (with faded paint) (3)The Lcd or Tft display screen is shaky. The next day morning I complained to their office and gave ref: 74099 and asked me to contact a number which was not responding. Every time we cannot spend on phone calls so, i decided to file complaint through their website. but to my surprise there is no provision for complaints and the feedback provision is unfriendly to the customer. Then I called the Wespro office at Mumbai they send an SMS GIVING THEIR ADDRESS AND ASKING ME TO SEND THE PRODUCT FOR CHECK TO THEIR MUMBAI OFFICE. THEY ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THERE IS NO SERVICE CENTRE OF THEIR COMPANY AT CHENNAI ( WHICH IS ONE OF THE MAJOR ELECTRONIC HUB OF INDIA) HOW SHAMEFUL IT IS ?. THEY ANNOUNCE IN THEIR TELECAST THAT THE 'WESPRO' HAS 100 SERVICE OUTLETS IN INDIA. THEY DIDN'T FIND IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE A CENTRE AT CHENNAI WHICH ONE OF THE FOUR METROS OF INDIA. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THEIR CLAIM OF 100 SERVICE CENTERS AND REQUEST THE CONSUMER AFFAIRS MINISTRY TO LOOK INTO IT. MEANWHILE I ALSO GOT AN SMS FROM THE HS18 ASKING ME TO SUBMIT THE PRODUCT TO THE ASHOK NAGAR OFFICE AT NEW DELHI. HOW REDICULOUS ?

Vitesh Guest

Thumbs down Mobile purcahsed not working

Yesterday after 16 days of ordering I received my Mi phone. But the phone is not switching ON.

Vitesh Verma
    Mohali

Thumbs down Order No.900251669 & Complaint No-60546811,60702165,60782023 & 61012147

I have ordered 1 pair of shoes against Order No. 900251669 and received the same on 24-08-10 and returned the same back through TNT (DO421924656WW) due to size problem and had requested for the refund .

After that calling again & again to your customer care but not able to receive any proper response from your side . The above complaint numbers are self explanatory .

Now shall request you to expedite .

With Regards