Thread: Fraud from Marina Packers & Movers, Rohini, Delhi - 85

Aardee is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default Fraud from Marina Packers & Movers, Rohini, Delhi - 85

I got transferred from Bangalore to Delhi and needed to transfer my household goods.

1) Was referred to Marina Packers and Movers by JUSTDIAL services.
    2) Paid Wilson Mathew -- Rs 27,890 -- Receipt no - 080 dated - 4/12/09. (C/O Marina Packers and Movers - Flat No -798, Sector -2, Pocket -6, Rohini, Delhi-85)
    3) Consignment never reached to my place at (Sector-29, Vijayant Enclave, House-88, Noida-201301)
    4) Got a call from 3rd Party Packers from Gurgaon to take the consignment by paying Rs-6,000/- (+ storage room charges for each carton -250/- for each day). I have 9 cartons and it seems the goods are lying there for more than 6 days. Overall charges are huge. What can i do ?
    Wilson is playing Hide and Seek. What is shocking is that they don't have their own transport, they employ cheap 3rd party vendors.

Kindly help,
    Aardee,
    Last edited by Aardee; 12-27-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Shakir Hussain Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aardee View Post

1) Was referred to Marina Packers and Movers by JUSTDIAL services.

Kindly help,
    Aardee,
    Dear Aardee,

With reference to your complaint posted, I have discussed with Mr. Wilson "M/s Marina Packers & Movers" and he is ready to provide all your cartons by tomorrow and will not take any extra amount.

Kindly provide contact me on below mentioned numbers, so that I can co-ordinate & update you for the same.

Shakir Hussain - 9718604246, 0120-2488241 Extn 2454.
    (Mgr. Customer Support-Delhi)
    JUST DIAL SERVICES

Default No, the consignment never reached till date....

I haven't received the goods as of 3rd January,10. I was told by 3rd party vendor that if i am not carrying the goods by myself, it will be thrown in trash. He shrugged away the responsibility on Marina Packers which never contacted us. So i am now paying lots of money to get the goods as well as to support my own carrier truck from Gurgaon to Noida. I have been running from pillars to post...FYI --That petty Mathew Wilson has changed his shop location and am sure he will change the name of his fraudulent packers too cause now i am hiring serious lawyers to burn his ass....

Nonetheless Mr Shakir Hussain, nice to know that Justdial atleast showed some concern into otherwise dumbcracks business oriented fraud people of Delhi today.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakir Hussain View Post
    Dear Aardee,

Shakir Hussain - 9718604246, 0120-2488241 Extn 2454.
    (Mgr. Customer Support-Delhi)
    JUST DIAL SERVICES

Shakir Hussain Guest

Dear Mr. Rahul,

With reference to my discussion with Mr. Wilson he is giving me the assurance to return your extra amount paid to third party.

Kindly co-ordinate with him.

Shakir Hussain

Default Fraud from Marina Packers & Movers, Rohini, Delhi - 85

Mr Shakir, this is to inform you to that Wilson/Sharma from M/S MARINA Packers & Movers are calling me to remove this complaint from this forum and then only they will return the amount ...

I don't trust them anymore....My advice remains same -- stay away from this Packers company...

I will never forget the drama, One party not picking my calls and other threatening to throw my goods if i do not pay immediately.. When i said you bring the goods to my door and i will pay the required amount, they said am duty bound to run behind my goods... twice i had to leave my office to reach Gurgaon from Noida ....what a waste....sobs

Advocate.sonia's Avatar
    Advocate.sonia is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

We have gone through your complaint and feel that the employee of the parent company is blackmailing you in any sense, hence I suggest you to send a written notice to the CMD of the parent company, mention all the details in it and ask them for the proper solution + Damages (as applicable) within the mentioned time of 15-20 days, else you will drag them to the consumer forum.

Send the notice via registered post this helps you as a solid proof that you have even informed the CMD of the parent company but still the problem is same.

If still have a question then feel free to contact us again.

Last Post: 04-08-2013, 02:13 PM