Thread: Fake contest of online shopping company 100 best buy

sharmanikhil Guest

Default Fake contest of online shopping company 100 best buy

Sir/Mam
    I participated in a contest(5 weeks ag0) of 100 best buy, the winner of which were supposed to be awarded with samsung s4 mobile phone in which I had to make a payment of Rs 799/-. The site at first appears to be genuine. After making the payment of Rs 799, I was asked to make a payment of Rs 6999/-. the executive said I am now in lucky 12 and among 12 they will select 10 lucky winners. However, when i called their customer care they said there is no such thing like I am among top 12. So, its clear that the executive lied to me just to extract the money. When i dialed the number from which i was asked to make a payment of Rs6999/-, there was an error and the call couldn't be completed. After that i kept on dialing their customer care number, they first said the results will be declared on 21 july 2013, but the results were not declared, after that I was told the results will be declared in first week of june but the results were still not declared. They then told me the resluts will be declared on 15th june 2013. By this time, it was clear that this contest is fake. Also when one tries to participate in the contest, it shows that 12 hours are left to participate, but in reality these fake contest are readily available at their website 24x7 and one can participate anytime he/she wants to. Kindly take necessary actions

NIKHIL

Lavanya S. Guest

Thumbs down fake contest on best buys

Recently i had participated in the so-called contest for winning SAMSUNG GALAXY S3. I paid Rs 800 after which they asked me to pay Rs 1000.In return,they gave me a low cost MP3 player,and now when i had asked them if i might win the phone or not,they had promised me one and asked me to wait till 15 july for the results and now when i called them after 15 July they told me that i had to wait for another MONTH.i asked them if i didn't get one would they give me my money back and they told that if i didn't win one I would surely get my money back.I request all those who had and have been cheated,to file a complaint against them telling that they had cheated them of our money,so PLEASE make sure u get your money and make sure to be aware and send a word about this to everyone.YOUR website is been cheating us.Your website is horrible.If you dont give us samsung s3 we wil file an F.I.R case.

Lavanya S.

Default hello sir i am amit and i win samsung galaxy s4 your callers call me and say me i win samsung galay

your callers call me and say me i win samsung galxy s4 i gave rs.649 to him tey did not gave me gift i call the police please action it my father cbi my new no. 9212235366 ; 9211647677 , 01165791860

Andrew Thomas Guest

Default 8981222304

I have paid RS=699,RS=599 n RS=4999/- in Samsung S3 contest but i haven't got my prize plz help me

Default 100bestbuy

I am participate in this contest , and he was call me and say i win galaxy s3 . Pay 899 for free watch ,i am pay 899 but his not call me back. My cell no is 8275369418

Default Fukng fake team - 100bestbuy....

i have lost my Rs 999. by participating the S3 contest. Recieved a call telling that am winner and will get my mobile via courier. am i recieved a @@@@NG watch as COD of Rs . 899.00 , So every one be care about this fake team ,< 100bestbuy >

nitya gupta Guest

Default cheated by 100bestbuy

Sir/mam i participated in the contest of mobile fone samsung s4 by pay of rs 799..
    I pay 699 at the time of registration and 606 in next month..
    Plz sir i want to cash back..
    Otherwise m taking police action.
    plz contact

Nityanand gupta
    guptanityanandraja@gmail.com

Default cheater 100bestbuy

3days ago they called me and said you are the winner of galaxy tab 3 and a watch and they told me to pay 820 rupees.
    They where saying in that box there will be a coupon but there us nothing inside that. The watch they give me its price is only 500. They cheated me. So don't trust on this cheaters 100bestbuy company

Exclamation Cheated through 100bestbuy samsung grand lucky draw!!!!

I have also been cheated through 100bestbuy lucky draw. I paid rs. 699 for this lucky draw and later received a phone call from them, saying if i pay more rs.8999, then i will be gifted free goodies and can retain 8999 as credit to buy any product listed on 100bestbuy.............i was lucky enough and really smart not to invest again rs.8999 in this fake ................and now i have rs.699 in credit, and i can buy any product from this site..................................but the sad thing is...................they dont have such good deals, which one can go for...........................................i want my money back......................................

regards, prasad
    9987251966

bhagawat sonawane Guest

Default i phone contest

My self bhagaawat i also particited in contest i am first pay 699 rs then also customer care excetive call me and told me pay Rs 6999 then sent free gift and after contest result 100% cash back if u not win but till date last 2 month customer care also not pick my phone kindly helf us other wise i will give complane cunsumer forem

pratapcdot Guest

Default 100bestbuy completely fraud site ! Please take action against it.

HELLO FRIENDS ! REALLY THIS SITE IS A BIG GHOTALA SITE. I HAVE BEEN SENT A MAIL THAT I AM THE 12TH CONTESTANT IN THEIR CONTEST WHERE I WILL GET Samsung Galaxy S3 MOBILE IF I STAND IN FIRST 10. FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST, THEY TOLD ME TO MAKE PAYMENT OF 699 RS. AND AFTER THAT THEY ASKED FOR CONFIRMATION AMOUNT OF 5000 RS, WHICH I DID.

TILL DATE, I HAVE GOT NOTHING FROM THEM, AFTER REPEATEDLEY CALLING THEM THEY TOLD ME THAT I COULD NOT COME IN LIST OF FIRST 10 , BUT AS PER THEIR EARLIER COMMITMENT, THEY WERE TO SEND A TABLET TO ME PLUS I COULD MAKE SHOPPING OF CREDIT POINTS EQUIVALENT TO MONEY DEPOSITED BY ME. I ORDER FOR SOME THINGS, THEY HAVE ALSO NOT BEEN DELIVERED TILL NOW.

IT IS AN ABSOLUTELY FAKE AND FRAUD SITE.

(Ref No- 26501884 ORDER ID 12768211)

PRATAP MALIK

John_ta Guest

Angry 100bestbuy.com is a scam online store

They have also tricked me into joining a contest that I have won iPhone 5 via google adsense while watching on YouTube. I was link directed to pay Rs.999 for delivery charges with my debit card. All to find out that it was a scam and i got cheated.

And adding much to the worse, now I can't even purchase any items with my available credits (Rs.999). All they do is deduct some balance from my credits against the quoted price on the site but i was type my card again to purchase an item. How lame is that!

I had enough. Please advise me how to register a police complaint against this portal?

Thank you!
    John

My username is 100bestbuy.com: 9971035113

Stupid site's

rekha2012 Guest

Default Contest for Samsung !

I too registered with Rs 599 for Samsung mobile ,they said the result would be on 15 Nov, or you can buy anything for the amount,if any object is selected ,only 179 from 599 is taken and rest amount is to be paid with 150 as shipping charges!

599 is wasted and feel sad for been cheated !

They have cheated many people, punish them ,get our money back and close such website!

Rekha
    rshrut2008@gmail.com

Default 100bestduy samsung galaxy s3

Sir i am participate in this contest and he

1. Online Shopping Fraud Company ( Bhaap.com )
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 02:57 PM