Thread: Religare Demat account

Default Religare Demat account

I have a demat account with Religare. But again and again, I have faced a lot of problem with the service provider. First of all, I was commited to open R-ACElite account but later they opened R-ace account, which is a low value account. For every transaction, they used to tell me that it will take 3-4 working hours, but every time it took more than 10 days. This time I sent them a profile change request form to conect my bank account to my demat account on 26 Oct'09. But my account has not been connected till now. After calling their customer care again and again, and sending mail, they ask me to send them reminder mail. It's already 20 days since I sent them PCR form. I am highly dis-satisfied with the services of Religare and suffering mentally and financially. I request you to take necessary action against Religare.

Vijay kumar choudhary Guest

Smile Not accessing Demat account

I have demate account No. 11801364 but i am unable to get the amount in my demat account.

s r patil Guest

Default Sa 6257

I want to know my demat account details

Last Post: 04-07-2011, 02:13 PM