Thread: Regarding fraud by Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd

shashisahu is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default Regarding fraud by Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd

invested 2550 Rupees in sterling Tree Magnum 20 years back. Till now i haven't recieved any returns. What should i do to get my returns?
    The company's address is as below:

Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd.
    Old No. 21, New No.2,

[email]shashikant.sahu@gmail.com

sjalal19 is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default Kindly help with issue related to Sterling Tree Magnum

I invested Rs. 54405/- for 27 teak trees under number D345077 dated 22-08-1995 in the name of Sterling Tree Magnum (India Ltd) and received a certificate as owner of teak trees under certificate number G3441 on 28-01-1997. It was expected to receive interm returns in the year 2001 to 2007 and so on till maturity date of 21-08-2015. I havent heard anything from the company so far. I tried to contact at various locations but all in vain.

Jalaluddin Sofi
    Srinagar Kashmir
    sjalal19@gmail.com

Default Not able to contact STM

I have invested in STM my certificate number is IBNOU 930227 2T ERT. I tried contacting STM for my returns it all went in vien could not reach them. Kindly let us know any kind of source to contact them.

Sairunnisa
    contact number: 9341590318

kdchougule is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Question Non receipt of Interium Returns

I have Invested in STERLING TREEE MAGNUM (INDIA) LTD. Rs.5325 via certificate No.K40681 and I18467. The first Interium returns was due on 22.03.2002 but till date there is no Returns nor their is communication received from company. All the contacts are absconding.

K.D.Chougule
    Maharashtra
    kdchougule@gmail.com

Mukesh Dayakisan Gupta Guest

Default Refund of money

I have invested Rs.5325.00 I not getting any updates on these ,so please let me know what is the status?

Following are the details:-

Purchase value Each Tree :- 1775.00
    No of Trees owned :- 1

Mukesh Gupta
    mukesh.1091@gmail.com

Default No intrem returns and present status of investment

i manjit singh virk invested in two teak trees in

Sterling tree magnum (india) ltd
    Registered office 154, Eldams Road
    Teynampet madras-600018

in 1993, and till date there is no intimation by the company.

i tried sending letter to the office but all went in vain

if anybody have any address or any contact no of the copmany please let me know

my ph no is 09815003817
    email- gcet_sandy@yahoo.co.in

erashokdas is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

I have invested Rs.20000/- Vide Certificate No. Q 3175 for 11 nos. of trees in Sterling Tree Magnum. After collecting Crores of rupees from Orissa, the company fled away and even not replying keeping me in high mental agony. All sorts of attempts to the company went in vein.Anybody can help me in this regard to get back my money.
    A.K.Das (Cell-9437014482)

Alchemistjk is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Default Fraud plantation companies

Dear friends

please go throu www dot sebi dot gov dot in /cis/notice1 dot html of fraud plantation companies.
    I have also invested in Sterling treemagnum in 1995, and still waiting for response from the company

Jitendra
    224-A/ 332, Insaf nagar, Lucknow, UP, 09334851224, 9335015647

deepak karekar Guest

Post Refund of money

Kindly help with issue related to Sterling Tree Magnum

I invested Rs. 5250/- for 27 teak trees under number J 505895 dated 30-09-1995 in the name of Sterling Tree Magnum (India Ltd) and received a certificate as owner of teak trees under certificate number 1388 on 30-07-2010. It was expected to receive interm returns in the year 2006 to 2011 and so on till maturity date of 21-08-2010 I havent heard anything from the company so far. I tried to contact at various locations but all in vain.

deepak karekar
    navi mumbai
    deepak.karekar@indiatimes.com
    mobile-8097736477

Thumbs down Don't believe this kind of fraud company

In 1992, i have invested Rs.1000. at that time Rs.1000 is my one month salary............ he made us believe in their company by creating eagerness to join it and have sucked our true hard work......... still now there is no response from that company........ not even a single letter after our investment............

bhavyajain_19 Guest

Default non receiptance of our invested funds

i have invested Rs.22125 for 15 teak trees under application number G 165577 dated 31/12/1994 in the name of Sterling Tree Magnum (India Ltd) and received a certificate as owner of teak trees under certificate number B1937 on 20/09/1995.. It was expected to receive interm returns of rs 18375 in the year 2000 and return of rs 82500 in the year 2006 and so on till maturity date of 30/12/2014 ..I havent heard anything from the company so far. I tried to contact at various locations but all in vain.
    Kindly help as i badly need my funds back...

jain villa no 3314/78

09815087651..
    email....bhavyajain_19@rediffmail.com

bhavyajain_19 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

I invested Rs. 22125/- for 15 teak trees under number G 165577 dated 31/12/1994 in the name of Sterling Tree Magnum (India Ltd) and received a certificate as owner of teak trees under certificate number B 1937 on 20/09/1995. It was expected to receive interm returns of Rs 18375 in the year 2000 and returns of Rs 82500 in the year 2006. and so on till maturity date of 31-12-2014. I havent heard anything from the company so far. I tried to contact at various locations but all in vain. All sorts of attempts to the company went in vein.Anybody can help me in this regard to get back my money.

jain villa no..3314/78
    09815087651..
    email....bhavyajain_19@rediffmail.com[/QUOTE]

SUSHIL KUMAR TYAGI Guest

Default Regarding frud by Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd

I have invested Rs.15975/ to purchase the teak tree ( 9 nos ) but till date no refund has been made as mentioned in the certificate.

No company address is available so that I can sent letter to company. My certificate detail is given below:

Name of owner: SUSHIL KUMAR TYAGI

Application no: D 323714 Certificate no : I -1199 dated 07/08/1995

No of Teak Tree purchased : 9 nos

As per High Court Madras order dated 29/02/2008 ,the company is not returning the money to the investors.

Please help me, what should I do now.

SUSHIL KUMAR TYAGI
    Mobile no : 09812473994

E-mail: sktyagi57@yahoo.co.in

Delhi

Default Non receipt of payment

I have deposited rs. 3550/= on 22.02.1996. After sending lot of reminders i havnt recd. My money back . Please help.

Yash goel c/0 bharat bartan bhandar
    no.113, main bazar, patpar ganj, delhi =110091

Quote Originally Posted by shashisahu View Post
    invested 2550 rupees in sterling tree magnum 20 years back. Till now i haven't recieved any returns. What should i do to get my returns?
    The company's address is as below:

Sterling tree magnum (india) ltd.
    Old no. 21, new no.2,