Thread: Mobile enquiry

pavan is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default Mobile enquiry

City Bank Credit Card customer care people disturbing me since 3 months. Some body application fillied by my mobile no. So many times i told to customer care people for this no. But they call me regularly. I got call regularly from 08042845900. My name is Ch.Pavan Kumar, they call me pavan kumar after saying my name they will drop the call.

mkkmehra Guest

I want the details of the mobile no.+918100329860. Somebody is abusing me from this nummber and i dont know whose no.is this. My name is Mohit Kumar

Peter Moyo Guest

Default Mr

N0. 07879445763 Had an outstanding balance of #78.00. Please send the account no as I do not know it now.

cscsangrampu@gmail.com Guest

Default Mobile no enquiry

9914071642 this no enquiry where area is running and this id what

Ganesh Kumar Gupta Guest

Default Balance deduction query from Relience(GSM) No 8102296858

Sir, I am a Reliance GSM customer our mobile no is 8102296858. This number is used in Koderma district. Query is that on dated 24/25.07.2012 Reliance customer care representative deduct Rs.70.00 in it Rs. 40.00 is for sms pack service but rest Rs.30.00 is without any service he deducted. I try to contact some responsible person of relience co. but i will not able to talk with him due to his poor connectivity. I send him a mail about deduction but they never reply me after 3 hours. Like this problem many people affraid from relience GSM service . some other custumer details are as below and i requested you try to return back my deduction money with other expenses. I want to claim on him of Rs. 100.00 .

UJJAL BASU Guest

Default want to know about my incoming and out going calls

I want to know about my incoming and outgoing calls list from 24-7 2012.my phone number is 8509284852.

R_COMcare10 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh Kumar Gupta View Post

R_COMcare10 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh Kumar Gupta View Post

Cheers,

karuna kant pandey Guest

Default 9770871464

9770871464 this no. name address
    this is the men is misgide

Default i want to know my wife number incoming and out going call and incoming and out going sms detail pls

i want know my wife no.+91-09574806280 incoming out going call details and incoming out going sms ddtail

my name mit my email id aryainfotech@ibibo.com

8896453848, is no se koi banda mujhe missed call kr k presan kr raha h mai janna chahti hu ki ye no kiska h

Respected sir,i need your help.This no.8090686749 is calling me and talking in very bad language.when i tried to stop him,this person started calling on my wife,son numbers and saying i want to meet you.And when i gone to his place there was no one.Sir,its my humble request to you please send me his call id and tell me from where is he calling since 12-9-2013 on by gmail id which is-sharadsharmaank@gmail.com

Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:16 PM