Thread: Just dial - The no. 1 CHEATERS

Elan is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2009

Default Just dial - The no. 1 CHEATERS

The number one best cheaters is Just dial.

2 weeks (29-Aug-09) before I registered with Just dial as a freelancer for computer repairs & services. I got only Rs.400 as service charge from only 2 customers for the past 17 days. Just dial EMI is nearly Rs. 1000/- per month. With the earnings of Rs.400 how can I pay Rs.1000/- to Just dial.

Before registering with Justdial they told that they are getting more than 30,000 enquires about computer repairs & services but once in 3 days I got only 1 or 2 enquires through SMS. That 2 SMS was also sent not in time to me. Whenever I receive repair enquiry through SMS, immediately I tried contacting the person who is seeking the computer service BUT they were already contacted by some one else for the same reason. I don't know the purpose of sending the enquiry SMS to me.

I need my money back which I gave for registration with Just dial (Rs. 2,758)

Please help me get my HARD EARNED money back. And also I would like to break the registration with Just dial.

I request all the Business people who are in an idea to register with Just dial. Please avoid it.

THE BEST CHEATERS - JUST DIAL - AWARE OF IT.

We would like to know more details about your contract. kindly call Dhiren on 9892534834

Default they are cheater

i have two contract with them but they always passed a inquiry to minimum 5 peoples.which never gives us any business because they are already followed by another one. And all the caller makes wrong commitment on the time of contract.It is not a good idea and all persons who are using this concept are in tension how to refund money.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear All,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

VEDPRAKASH SRIVASTAVA Guest

Default just dial

Dear Sir/madam
    my name is vedprakash srivastava. my company name
    " RENDERINDIA INFOTECH "
    i have paid 2 months advance for top position in mumbai ,thane and navi mumbai region.
    it is almost 1 month my company name is still not on top position nor my logo is
    uploaded neighter there is guarantee stamp

sales man RONAK his mobile no 9004665447

022 39245309
    022 39262142
    9220539760

Dear,

Kindly contact me on 9718604246 or 0120-2488241 Extn 2454 to understand & provide you the best solution/services.

Shakir Hussain

Quote Originally Posted by Elan View Post

THE BEST CHEATERS - JUST DIAL - AWARE OF IT.

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact me on 9718604246, 0120-2488241 Extn No 2454 or mail on delhi@justdial.com & shakirhussain@justdial.com

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Delhi/NCR

than please revert don't go for them.

Kindly contact on 0120-2488241 Extn No 2454 or mail on delhi@justdial.com & shakirhussain@justdial.com

Thanking You,

Please Revert On Same Other Wise I will take Action further

Complent to Just Dial Head office of india

Harshad bhatt

s

Borivli (W), Mumbai- 400 092.

justdial Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Elan View Post

THE BEST CHEATERS - JUST DIAL - AWARE OF IT.

Please revert with your mobile number so that we can look into the matter at the earliest

For any queries please call Customer Service on 28888071 or mail us on manjushamenon@justdial.com

vijakdp is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default JustDial - Bangalore - Craps Leads

I had subscribed for Insurance MaxNewyork life.

The Lead generation process is one such crap that you will hardly get qualiy leads from JustDial. Don't ever trust this model. Please see my responses below for the reasons. I had paid Rs. 13800 to a Platinum poistion. I am assigned on this postion for over 6 months. Believe it or not, I was not able to convert a single Lead into a Customer. So far I would have recieved over 100 SMS and 99% of them are Junk and Crap Leads. Moreover, calling to the junk numbers provided in SMS you would further lose money in Mobile phone bills

I was initially told that Contract was for 6 months and then I saw the bomb in the JustDial Invoice. The contract CANNOT be terminated in 1 year. And you must send an email to terminate the contract. JustDial Customer Care hardly forwards the request to the finance depart to stop the serivce. Finally, you will end up writing a review and blog like me.

I have been lot of crap leads from these people.

> I get an SMS from JustDial that sometimes has invalid numbers.
    > I get an SMS from JustDial where the callers are actually looking for renewals, addresses and phone numbers of nearest service centres.
    > Several times I had recieved calls from Third party insurers and companys like Amway, HDFC life to join them.
    > A few callers specifically look for commissions and debts from Insurance Advisors.
    > Even after 6 months, there is not even a single case I was able to close using your model. I have a total loss of Rs. 13000 subscribing to your services.
    > Sales agent of JustDial never cared after the sales. Failed to give after sales service
    > Customer support executives and marketing managers completely failed to take the feedback had failed to give a followed-up.

I created a request to Cancel the ECS in the Month of January and Febrary 2010. JustDial Customer care teams says that they didnot recieve it the Janury request and recieved only Febraury months Request. Instead of terminating the ECS and contract, JustDial still continue to debit money from my Credit card.

Please think twice before you are cheated in JustDial

Kruti Guest

Thumbs down Just Dial Mumbai - cons, cheats, money minded, good-for-nothing, excellent liars,....

I started a design agency, and thought registering with Just Dial would be a good idea - HOW WRONG WAS I !!!

Vibhuti Vora (referred further as cheating B^!@# - CB) promises me 1 lead every 2 days.
    I hardly get one lead a month!

When i complain - just dial starts sending me emails - saying inquiry for you etc. On calling back i hear its the just dial office!!! BRILLIANT! GENERATING FALSE LEADS

To top this, my number gets exchanged with a gentleman named Ghanshyam who repairs computers. So he gets calls for design and I get calls for repairing computers. We complain for two months - obviously no response is given.

I call CB - she doesn't answer. I email CB - she does not reply. I send an email to mumbai@justdial.com - and guess what - NO reply again.

I don't know what to do - initially I was angry, agitated, wanted to hit CB and ask her how she would feel if her hard earned money was wasted like this... but then I asked myself:

1. Does CB have a conscience? NO
    2. Does JustDial really care? NO
    3. Should I waste my time getting angry on Justdial? NO
    4. Will my money come back? NO

So, I've decided to not call or email them, not continue my contract with them. Not to answer their calls, not to recommend them to anyone, etc.

All I'm going to do is- post this message wherever possible. Even if one person wanting to go ahead with Just Dial reads this and changes their mind- my purpose is served.

I don't care about JD losing a client - I care about someone just like me, with hopes of making a living - not being conned. Forums like this are my way of reaching out to prospective Just Dial clients.

And to everyone who is conned by just dial - Don't worry.

It is easy to fool some people sometimes
    It is easy to fool everyone sometimes

But nobody can fool everyone everytime.

Jai Hind!

Jun 2010

On date 23-04-2010 I bought 15 keywords for PLATINUM position with handwritten and electronic invoice dated 23-04-2010withcontract no 790 0005694 for zones 3,8,9,10,11 & 12 and I have paid total amount of Rs. 64,479. I have discovered that your organization has cheated me. Just dial has given me loads of hassles by making false commitment. As a result I am suffering mentally as well as financially.
    Just Dial has sold me keyword Website Developer for zones 3,8,9,10,11 & 12 (I have written proof) and now Just Dial is telling me that you didn’t bought this keyword for all upper – zones. Do you (Just Dial) think we are illiterate and not able to read your written contract when we are investing healty amount with you? It is clearly written as well as explained that I am owner of all my 15 keywords for my selected region and nobody will get the same. You will be getting about 350 inquiries per month as this is expensive keyword. Just dial cheated me for Website Developer keyword as they sold platinum position to some other company for my zone (satellite). Not only this keyword but I have problem in all keywords as they are not as per your commitment.

you know what i got 10 inquiries so far in 2months, (out of 700 inquiries).

never trust Just dial>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!

you know what i got 10 inquiries so far in 2months, (out of 700 inquiries).

never trust Just dial !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. FRAUD BY JUST DIAL Delhi