Thread: sahara finance cheated me in marksheet loan

abhishek ranjan (sonu) is offline Junior Member

Default sahara finance cheated me in marksheet loan

myself abhishek ranjan residing at patna in bihar.i had applied for marksheet loan of amount Rs.4lac on 21/03/2012.sahara finance asked me to submit amount of rs.-4100 for insurance.i deposited in Mr.NNarendra a/c no.-37920100001395 of bank of baroda a/c on 23/03/2012. After that they told me to wait for 1hr for transfering amount in your account but till evening they hven't transferred.when i call to him then he told me that you have to pay 2% currency charge as R.B.I requirement.then i understand that i have been cheated by this company. i requested to you plze make my money refund possible. sahara finance email id-loan4saharafinance@gmail.com. plze sir make my amount refund because i'm very needy.

Abhishek Rnjan Guest

Post I Got My loan from sahara finance sorry for cpln

Thank you saharafinance for clear my loan now am happy i want to take off my complant,

Avishek Ranjan Guest

Cool thanks for sahara finance

thanks for sahara finance maine jo sahara me file loan ke liye lagai thi usme mera kam ho gya hai jo complant kiya tha uske liye mafi chahta hu mai apna kesh wapas lena chahta hu.Avishek Ranjan from bihar

narender is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Post anushka finance Company

myself narender kumar residing at delhi .i had applied for marksheet loan of amount Rs.1lac on 28/03/2012.anushka finance asked me to submit amount of rs.-19,300 for insurance.i deposited in Mr.Mukesh a/c no.-091001510252 of icici bank on 28/03/2012. After that they told me to wait for 1hr for transfering amount in your account but till evening they hven't transferred.when i call to him then he told me that you have to pay 2% currency charge as R.B.I requirement.then i understand that i have been cheated by this company. i requested to you plze make my money refund possible. anushka finance email id-anushkafinance4@gmail.com@gmail.com. plze sir make my amount refund because i'm very needy. i got phone call From-8285642067,8287274235 and 8130884083I transfered amount 2500 on 28/03/2012 in icici a/c no:-091001510252 A/c Namer- Mukesh KumarI transfered amount 3300+5000 on 29/03/2012 in icici a/c no:-091001510252 A/c Namer- Mukesh KumarI transfered amount 5000 on 30/03/2012 in icici a/c no:-091001510252 A/c Namer- Mukesh KumarI transfered amount 3500 on 30/03/2012 in icici a/c no:-092801503571 A/c Namer- Mamta SoniTotal i transfered 19,300k rupee but i not got my mony and loan

chittaranjan parida is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Maruti finance cheated me

i applied a marksheet loan for 5 lakh from maruti finance,at first 3220 in d credit of bhanupratap singh a/c no30043741413 sbi then 10000,then 15000,then 12500 then 10200 in d credit of bhanupratap singh wid same a/c no.after that they told me for 15mins for transection,after tat they didnt rcv my call,plz help me to refund me fees otherwise i consult a lawer,they gave me a adress building no 1740,new sadar bazar,pinia,bangalore i dont know wheather this adress is correct or not.plz enquiry n help me as soon as possible.

Avdhesh singh chauhan Guest

Unhappy Sahara india chaeted me

myself Avdhesh singh chauhan residing at Gwalior in Madhya pradesh.i had applied for marksheet loan of amount Rs.5lac on 27/06/2012.sahara finance asked me to submit amount of rs.-3100 for insurance.i deposited in Mr.suswant a/c no.-4502000100042680 of punjab national bank on 29/06/2012. After that they told me to wait for 1hr for transfering amount in your account but till evening they hven't transferred.when i call to him then he told me that you have to pay 2% currency charge as R.B.I requirement.then i deposited amount 10000.i deposited in Mr.Ratan kumar a/c no. 4461000100061634 of punjab national bank on 03/07/2012. then i call him. they told me to wait 1 hour for transfering amount, but they hven't transferred. then i understand i have been cheated by this company. i requested to you plze make my money refund possible. sahara finance email id-loan4saharafinance@gmail.com. plze sir make my amount refund because i'm very needy. sir I am very poor man so plz refund my amount 13100 rs.

gsjbusi is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default i want loan

myself Gourisankar jena residing at Puri,pipli.i want loan of amount Rs.2lac your finance because i start project work businessmob-8984222840

Default Cheated by Sahara Finance

myself Kushal Pal residing at pataudi in Haryana.I had applied for marksheet loan of amount Rs.2lac on 29/06/2012.sahara finance asked me to submit amount of rs.-2100 for insurance.i deposited in Mr.Narendar a/c no.-7175000100008584 of bank of Punjab National Bank a/c on 12/07/2012. After that they told me to wait for 1hr for transfering amount in your account but till evening they hven't transferred.when i call to him then he told me that you have to pay 2% currency charge as R.B.I requirement.then i understand that i have been cheated by this company. i requested to you plze make my money refund possible. sahara finance email id-loan4saharafinance@gmail.com. plze sir make my amount refund because i'm very needy.

hsharvi Guest

Default Fraud by jeevan jyoti finance

I had applied for a loan of eight lakhs (marksheet loan) Jeevan jyoti finance promised me that after giving the lawyer,s fee,i.e 3200/- ( I ask them to what i have to pay , they gave me in written that have not to pay any amount, i have to pay only installment after signing contract) money will be transferred to my account, and can withdraw 25% out of that money, but they start asking one installment in advance which i pay ie 8000/-, but they did not send any money, and start asking processing fee ,but till now they did not send any money, So please help me take my money back ( ie 11200/-)
    The person which is talking to me was Mr.Bajaj and his no is 08750101909.
    Harvinder Singh

Default Loan

I'm manohar from jammu.i'had applied for marksheet loan 4lac in jkfinancepvt@gmail.com in pune and also deliver rs13200 in ajay kumar a/c-20119867493(sbi) but now they want rs15200 for tsansfer the amount.give me info soon.i'm going to register the complaint in police stn.reply now

Angry Cheeted by Sahara Finance

Dear Friends Sahara Finance koi loan nhi deti. Ye log bewkuf bnate h. Phle loan pass karne ka natak karte h fir usko pass karne ke liye Insurance ke nam par kuchh pese jma karte h or usko bewkuf bna dete h. Kushal Chauhan 09416607112

gyanendras62@gmail.com Guest

Post Gyanendra singh

Aaj tak kisi bhi fainenc compny ne markseet par kisi ko loan diya nahi hai agar diya hai to mujhe cont.kare mob.7897663468,9695323386 Kyo kisi ko fasarahe ho yaar

SAGGUANITHA Guest

Default Loan against marksheet

I SAW A ADVERTISEMENT IN TIMES OF INDIA NEWS PAPER (HYDERABAD) WITH THAT ADVERTISEMENT I SEND SMS AS CASH LOAN TO 09911297553 THEN I GOT SMS AS SEND PHOTO, ADD PROOF, ID PROOF, 10 MARKSHEET COPY AND ID BHARATNIRMAN@FINANCIER.COM, THEN I applied a marksheet loan for 5 lakh from BHARAT FINANCIER, at first 3200 in d credit of PANKAJ KUMAR VERMA, a/c no32506315396 SBI, MEERUT BRANCH FOR COURT AGREEMENT CHARGES AFTER DEPOSIT I RECEIVED A VERFICATION CALL FROM 09891762094 AND SAID THAT YOUR LOAN WILL BE SANSACTION BY 01/12/2012 OR 03/12/2012 AND ON 03/12/2012 I GOT A CALL FROM THE SAME NO SAYING THAT YOUR LOAN HAVE BEAN APPROVED FOR THAT U HAVE TO PAY INSURANCE AMOUNT OF RS 20,000/- IN RAVINDER A/C NO 092901501120, ICICI BANK, THEN THEY WILL TRANSFER THE AMOUNT WITHIN ONE 45MINS TO MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE DOUBT ON THEM PLEASE LET ME NOW WEATHER THEY ARE RIGHT PERSON OR NOT .plz enquiry n help me as soon as possibl
    SAGGU ANITHA likes this.

gopal bhosale Guest

Cool chitted to me sahar fainance

this is froad company he chit to me with Rs. 25000 no loan provide he says to me SAVING BANK ACCOUNT I ACCEPTED and affter tell your account seal the INCOMETAX DEPARTMENT becaeuse of account statement.. FROAD ..

VICKY ROY Guest

Default shrisanathgroupoffinance

Shrisainathgroupoffinance24@gmail.com he call for that NOS-8750784106,8750784399this the fraud company given the loan for all types i contact for him in see the hindustan news paper all call him to loan against my property .he demand me 4200 for the contract paper .i paid for in SBI branch ac no 32622796531 its owneer name is harpreet singh again he call me and demand 23,300 money for the insurance your amount anx tell me after half and hour your money is transfer in your a/c.now today he call me and demand money for the name of income tax .i talk to my area bank branch manger for that he tell me there is not any inome tax for pay against loan .I borrow money to my friends for that i realy need my money back to me to pay my friends back please help me to refund my money back my no-09576780071&email id is roy6787ihm@gmail.com please help me..........

1. Cheated by national finance limited newdelhi