Thread: BAJAJ FIN SERV LENDING- Worst Executives & cheater

shrikrishnakj@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

Default BAJAJ FIN SERV LENDING- Worst Executives & cheater

Hi, I have purchased a tv who's emi of 1500/- Starts from 05/08/2011. While purchasing they told give me a waste cheque which has no balane it is jus for security, and you can pay emi by online. It was a first time experience so I argeed. In the first month emi one guy called me and told your cheque got bounced and need to pay emi, that time I was out of station and he was giving mental torcher so I paid it by online with fine because I was so fedup that guy called me more that 10 tomes in day. It was going on .... evry month they were collected money by cash (next 2 emi) . One day I saw my profile they added chequ bounce charges 350 every month from the 05/08/2011, That was 1750 and I was not paying them from last 2 month (nov and dec month I DID't paid ) total fine they made is around 2000 including cheque bounce, late fees and all. I wrote them mail so many times but no proper response. But everymonth they will call me and ask for emi, but I told I will not pay untill I get back my valuable money. But those executives are like Devils, They were shouting on me like anything as if I taken loan & went out of country,I tolarated these all and paid them as I do not wanted to fight with devils. But now the total Penalty is 2800 INR !!!!

Finally I would like Say: What is my Mistake? While purchasing the TV that executive told me to give a waste cheque hence I given, It's a first time I took Loan and it became hell in my life. From the next month I told them to at least I will give New cheque (Valid), Or at least wave off and I pay all the remaining all the EMIs, But Not at all Responses & they told there is No option to close the Loan, Every time they told it will get waved off automatically before last EMI. At finally Before last but one EMI executive told gently pay this time EMI and next month I will give NOC right hand and take take cash in left hand. It's just unbelievable how these Bajaj Employees cheating the customers. And what about by CIBIL ratings..?

Today one executive called and he told I will send a notice and we will take way the TV if you did't pay the EMI, Then I told please do it.

What I decided is untill all the charges get waved off then only I will pay this last month EMI. And I wrote same complaint & submitted in office today. Again that guy told it will not going to wave off, this is my mistake...

Offffff !!!!! Really I typed like hell I can't type no more, Please Please I need justice.. That's all... Please please resolve this, bajaj finserv lending cheating customers simply by adding cheque bounce charges etc....
    jai ho !!!!
    I feel proud to be an indian, if you resolve this query asap. I hope india is changing. It's against cheaters.

Name: Shrikrishna
    Address: No.204, Ramachandra Residency, SP Layout, Tindlu main RD, Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore-97
    Loan Acc No- 4040CD00174701
    Mob No-7829186777/9945205279

Bajaj Finserv Lending is offline Senior Member

Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused. We would look into the matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Bajaj Finance Team

muneera is offline Junior Member

This is really hell with the Bajaj collection agents as i too faced this kind of problem and worst behavior from the agents.Still in my account Rs 350 exist that i dont want to pay.Hope this was the general problem facing by many customers in real life.

If you suppose to log complaint through our login details provided by them, you never get response solution. If you try to post the complaint through their mail id "wecare@bajajfinserv.in", then also we never get any response.

For information to Bajaj team, My loan account number: 4050CD00148061, where i logged several complaints and waiting for reply.

Bajaj finance is the only service providers that they never respect the customers. Come to the collection agents, this is like to lost our culture while speaking with them. Even they never try to understand the customers problems. I think they trained like a street dogs hunting on the common man in the society.

I would like to provide some of the phone numbers of the collection agents that i really face the problem from them.
    022 - 67390641/ 67390591/
    022 - 32092604/9220880006 (Danger lady) - she is like a girl sitting in fish market, who even doesn't know how to sell fish.
    9320364850 (His famous dialogue - He will come to your house, beat you and then collect the money - Please don't lift this call)
    022 - 61317824/61317851/9833183881/9833183885 (Paras/Swapnil: Good persons. Well known cultured people while speak with customers. Now they are in resolving my issue. If you have any problem approach them rather than visit any customer care or any mail)

Ultimately no government can do anything with this Bajaj finance even they find so many complaints on this service providers.

Beware of Bajaj finance.: If any person have taken finance from this provider, definitely he will be recorded in CIBIL.

Saleem
    (09022034602)

shrikrishnakj@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

Hi Saleem, How to know the CIBIL ratings ? I saw the website but it's payble, We need to pay to check the CIBIL ratings, Because of these Bajaj Finance probably my name wil be in black list as 5 times my cheque got bounced, after 1st bounce only I told them to take diff cheque else I will pay whole amount but No response.. If I pay 450, Will I get the ratings with reason ? what is the solution for cheque bounce pls advice me..

Name: Shrikrishna
    Loan Acc No- 4040CD00174701
    Mob No-7829186777/9945205279

mithsi is offline Junior Member

BEWARE : Be Careful when signing the ECS form as they will fool you to fill in a open ECS form for the value of the product you are getting financed with them. So if you are buying One Lakh worth of products then they will make you fill in a form where they can draw any amount upto 1 lakh from your account every month till 2025. When we ask them why, they will say that is needed. They should actually get a form signed with the maximum amount as EMI amount and then the ending date as your emi ending date. If you are still troubled and having problems send emails to these guys in their company and they will take it up quickly. Rajeev Jain is the CEO of the company and others are their top team. I had issues with these guys and took it up with these guys and got it resolved.

rajeev.jain@bajajfinserv.in
    Ashish Sapra <ashish.sapra@bajajfinserv.in>,
    Devang Mody <devang.mody@bajajfinserv.in>,
    Prateek Agarwal <prateek.agarwal@bajajfinserv.in>,

Kannan Pillai Guest

Default require status!!!

About a week back the agent has come home, to collect all the documents , and told me it will be done ithe very next day, since then there has been no update. I tried calling him but he has not been picking my call, nor there has been any kind of communication. Please call me on this no 9986462842 , and kindly give an update.

jaiheart4india@gmail.com Guest

Default Respected sir/madam

I am Vijayakumar, residing at No:6/121 IInd main road Muthamizh nagar Chennai-600118.
    On 11/05/2012 I have bought an air-conditioner (onida) from Jayam and co. I furnish the delivery bill below.

Financed by : Bajaj finance limited
    Invoice no : PCR-150
    Invoice date : 11/05/2012
    Procuct details : Onida A/C 1.5 ton split 18TRD G-3-3nos. Everest stablizer 4Kwa-3nos. Onida mobile-3nos.
    Initial payment : cash/card
    Approval no : 080981/Rs. 5000/-
    Receipt no : 532153/Rs. 2000/-
    120/Rs. 3900/-
    Verified by : Raja
    the above information is true
    I want to know whether you have taken the EMI amount. I was not able to check my card because the main branch is at Tondiarpet and the machine is not in a good condition so please I request to check it for me.

Default Non issue of NOC

12/07/2012

I have requested for a NOC from Mr. Manojkumar, Team Leader Bajajfinsev, Chennai by sending request mail on 03/07/2012.

The loan application number is 4030CD00097576

Please note that final EMI (Rs.4875/-) has been debited to my bank account on 05/07/2012 and the same has been credited to Bajaja finance.

I have requested Mr. Manoj kumar to provide me the NOC on number of occasions through mails and SMS, but he has given excuses without mentioning the reasons.

In the light of the above situation, please let me know how to get the NOC

One thing I have decided upfront, henceforth I will not approach Bjajaj Finserv for my future requirements.

S R Ganesan
    Manager - HR
    Hyundai Motor India Ltd.

Dear Mr. Ganesan,

You shall hear from us in the next 48 working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinservlending

Bajaj Finserv Lending

Dear Ganesan,

Please be informed that your loan is closed and you have been provided with the noc

Bajaj Finserv Lending

Default Bajaj fin serv lending---cheaters

I had purchased LCD from Fairdeal rajapuri showroom on loan last year, my loan tenure got over in January 2012, i was charged around 2500RS extra in total as a security amount, so I dropped a mail to wecare@bajafinserv.com, and they confirmed me that your check will be dispatched to you within 5-10 working days....since then I am waiting, and mailing continuously to the same id. but everytime I get the same response that your query will be resolved in 5-10 days.

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

We would like to inform you that the request for the Refund of insurance is in process and refund cheque will be sent to you on your mailing address updated in our records. The same will reach you within 7-10 working days.

For any further clarifications write to us at wecare@bajajfinserv.in.

This mail i received on 29 jan 2012

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

We would like to inform you that the request for the cancellation of the insurance and refund amount of your loan no.4010CD00123794 / 401BAL00124770 is in process. We would require 10 working days to update the same in our records.

This mail I received on 14 mar 2012.

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

We request you to give us 7/10 working days to process the refund amount for the loan no.4010CD00123794 / 401BAL00124770. We send the request to the concern department to process the refund.

This mail I received on 28 march.

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

We would like to confirm that the request for the cancellation of the insurance on your loan A/C number 4010CD00123794 has been processed.

A refund cheque of Rs 2428 has been sent to you on your mailing address updated in our records. The same will reach you within 7-10 working days .

This mail I received on 31 march.

So like this continuously I mail conversation is going but they are not able to solve the case. They should change their id from wecare to wedont care....

And still I am struggling for my refund.

I hope from this mail I will get some positive response.

Given below are the details of my loan.

ADITI SAINI
    Loan no. - 4010CD00123794 / 401BAL00124770

saini24986 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

For any further clarifications write to us at wecare@bajajfinserv.in.

This mail i received on 29 jan 2012

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

This mail I received on 14 mar 2012.

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

This mail I received on 28 march.

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

This mail I received on 31 march.

And still I am struggling for my refund.

I hope from this mail I will get some positive response.

Given below are the details of my loan.

ADITI SAINI
    Loan no. - 4010CD00123794 / 401BAL00124770Hi,

Deare Mr. Saini,

Dear Mr. Saini,

Dear Mithsi,

We regret the inconvenience.

Could You Please help us with your contact Details so that we can get in touch with you and address your Concerens at the earliest.

1. Bajaj allianz such a cheater company dont get bajaj policy in future