Thread: Bajaj Finance not providing NOC

bangarunaidu is offline Junior Member

Default Bajaj Finance not providing NOC

Baja Finance not providing NOC even after paying my loan against AC.
    Please help me...

Bangaru Naidu

mageswaran is offline Junior Member

Default Not providing NOC & RC

Shri Ram City Union Finance Ltd is not providing NOC & RC even after paying all my EMI and not behaving properly at their Vadapalani Branch Office. Please help me.

Mageswaran

sarthak mohanty is offline Junior Member

sir/madam

i had purchased a hcl desktop in year 2008 on emi through bajaj finance.i had provided them with some cheaques to pay as emi but during the repayment period 2 of my cheaques had bounced and the imformed me that i can take the bounced cheaques from them and pay the emi amount directly in cash to them and i did the same as quickly possible.then when i paid all my emis and cleared my loan, i asked for noc but they said they will send through post which they didnot.after some days i also forgot about the noc as i had went to dehli for studies. but now after 4 years the are again calling on my mobile and threatening that since 2-3 of my cheaques had bounced at that time they have imposed penalty of 4000 on me and they will file case against me. now my problem is that now i dont have the reciepts with me as i have already thrown them and my question is why should i pay more 4000 when i had cleared every thing before 3 yers and if there was any problem then why did they came to my house during that time and recieved payment from me at that time during cheaque bounce.so i m in a mentally harrassed state as my final exams are goin on and they are really annoying me and i m soon going to take some serious action against bajaj finance if my exams get spoiled due to this stupid tension.bajaj finance are really the biggest ever cheats n they only know how to cheat.... i really regret that i had brought my desktop through those cheats.so plz help....

Last Post: 10-26-2014, 06:33 PM
  2. Consumer finance with bajaj finance
    By Lokesh1982 in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:15 AM
  3. Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments