Thread: Bajaj Finance Consumer durable loan

Angry Bajaj Finance Consumer durable loan

After foreclosure of the loan by paying the last EMI, still sms's and email's are being received that the ECS debit will happen to the account for the loan. I am just fed up after following up with them and also writing mails to them. Learnt a lesson that nothing should be purchased on EMI basis even at a 0% interest rate because these bloody beggars will some way or the other take money from us and make a fool of us.

usama Guest

Default Cheating by bajaj finance

With reference to my loan account number 4010CD00208036, The details of the loan and down payment is as follows:

1. LCD was purchased in Rs. 22000/-.
    2. Rs. 10,000/- has been paid by my credit card.
    3. moreover, Rs. 1000/- has been paid by me in cash.
    4. Rs. 200/- has also been taken by your executive against processing charges.

The request for loan amount was made only for Rs. 11000/- in 8 EMI (Rs.1375X8 =11000/-).

You are requested to identify your executive who made this type of fault.
    It is my last and final mail to you to expedite your inquiry and make necessary corrections in the loan status, otherwise I will stop ECS payment.

below is the loan statement copied from online bajaj website which shows that Loan amount was of Rs 22000/- and EMI Amount is Rs. 1,834.00/- for 8 months.
    Kindly resolve my problem and stop cheating of Bajaj Finance...

Regards!!

Your Last Login
    5/8/2012 6:56:39 PM
    Change Password | Contact Us | Locate Us|
    Logout
    Please UPDATE your PAN number.
    HomeLoan DetailsOnline TransactionsMy ProfileMy RequestMy Pre Approved OfferMy InsuranceMy Offer

EMI CARD
    Loan Amount. : 22,000.00 EMI Start Date : 05/06/2012
    Disburse Amount : 14,465.00 EMI End Date : 05/05/2013

mohitbhownani Guest

Default EMI Related

I had taken a durable loan from you, but as per the agreement my emi amount per month is rs 2109, but your company is deducting rs 2449 from my sb a/C.
    Today 05/10/2012, I.E., The payment date of emi due, my emi got bounced for no fault of mine, there was enough balance to clear your dues of rs 2109, ya the balance was insufficient to clear the dues of rs 2449, which is not as per the agreement, so I want to request you to please see this matter and please give me the refund amount of excess emi already paid for the previous months.
    I will also not pay the emi late fee because the emi bounce was not my fault and rs 2449 is not as per the agreement amount.
    My loan a/C no is 4100cd00264472
    My email is - mohitbhownani@rediffmail.com and my contact no is (0) 9830622453
    your's faithfully
    mohit bhownani.

Dear Mohit,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Default Loan Update

I am Mr.Hitendra B Khairnar Take consumer loan (LCD) in July 11 and clear full loan amount in March-12 we have also received noc from your end. But as on today it has been not updated in credit section therfore I have face problem in other loan taking.

P PRAKASH Guest

Default Bajaj finance loan account no. 4040cd00361947 - p prakash

MY EMI OF RS.1167/- IS GETTING DEBITED TO MY OPERATIVE ACCOUNT ON 5TH OF EVERY MONTH AND THE SAME IS GETTING RECREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT FOR THE REASON THAT, NAME DIFFERS. AGAIN AFTER SOME MORE DAYS, THE EMI IS GETTING DEBITED.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS IMMEDIATELY. THE PAYEE'S NAME IS BEING SHOWN AS BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT, I HAVE NOT TAKEN '0'% LOAN FOR PURCHASE OF ANY VEHICLE.
    MY LOAN IS FOR ONE LCD TV.

MY EMAIL ID : pprakash190258@gmail.com, my Mobile No. 9448550331

Dear Prakash,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

Dear Prakash,

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your complaint regarding the payment dishonored due to reason "WRONG A/C NAME", we request you to please send us a scan copy of your bank statement to check and validate our records. For any further clarifications write to us at wecare@bajajfinserv.in.

Assuring you of our best services always.

With Regards,

weCare,

Default Cheatted me by your Agent

R/Sir,

i am RETESH SAKHARE from Bhilai (CG) .recently i am trying to take of a personal Loan of Rs. 50000/- from your company. i had completed your all procedure e.i. Documentation, Cash deposit etc. but till date did not credited amount in my A/C. your Agent is telling me that amount is transferred & he not receive my call.

Agent mo. no. 08476802286

please do the needful Sir.

kind regards,

RITESH SAKHARE
    Bhilai (CG)
    mo. 08234087388

Dear Ritesh,

Thank you for sharing your Contact Number.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Contact Number in the subject.

Dear Ritesh,

With reference to your post, we tried calling on 08476802286, however your mobile was switched off.

We request you to provide us with your full name, registered email ID, registered mobile number or any number provided at the time of loan application to assist you further. We request you to write back to us on grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in with the required details.

With Regards,

weCare,
    Bajaj Finserv Lending

Thumbs down Un-Professional Behaviour of Agents And My CIBIL score got Negative because of them...

i am Manish Sharma from Mohali(Punjab) .recently In the month of November i urchased a 42inch LCD on EMI with the help of bajaj finance .my first installment is gone but then i changed my job and my salary account got changed .i told the bajaj finance guy before 1 month of deducting the EMI that my account has been changed so let me know that what is the procedure to be done,then he said i will send an agent to collect anew cancelled cheque but no one came...then next mont my ECS got bounced because of them, and now i am being levied with the charges of 350rs. as well and my CIBIL score must have gone down.
    the next month i made the EMI by handing over tghe money to an agent ...But before the agents are so rude that no one can bear them specially a family guy like me..
    i just want to know if they would have acted in the first month only then there would have been no charges at all and my score must have been good.
    secondly the agents are very rude ..he abusd me while my wife was with me and he was going on the bike onthe road by saying abusive words to me ..o thik that is not justified...Now i am in really bad mess so help me out plzz..P
    ease do the needful Sir.

kind regards,

Manish Sharma
    Mohali(Punjab)
    m no. 7696278794
    id-manish6166@gmail.com
    loan ac no..-4240CD00092733

Dear Mr, Sharma

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query.

You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Dear Mr, Sharma

With reference to our discussion, we wish to inform you to visit our Chandigarh branch and submit fresh ECS mandate and cancelled cheque copy along with the stamp and seal from your bank for updating your bank account details in our records. Please find below the branch address.

Address :
    SECOND FLOOR, SCO-56,
    MADHYA MARG, SECTOR-26,
    CHANDIGARH 160026
    Ph :911723017260

For any further clarification we request you to write to us at wecare@bajajfinserv.in

svinoth Guest

Question I kindly request to you, Please remove my name from Cibil defaulter list, Bank done mistake but they

Subject: Bank done mistake but they posted my name in Cibil, I request to remove my name from Cibil defaulter list.

With reference to my loan account number 403161289, The details of the loan and down payment is as follows:

1. Samsung CTV ( CZ21K5/55SN-DNIE VISION) was purchased in Rs. 50000/-, but take from Personal Loan
    2. Rs. 2500/- has also been taken by your executive against processing charges.

The request for loan amount was made only for Rs. 47500/- in 24 EMI (Rs.3015X24 =72360/-).

You are requested to identify your executive who made this type of fault. It is my last and final mail to you to expedite your inquiry and make necessary corrections in the loan status, otherwise I will stop the arguments from you.

below is the loan statement Scanned copied from online bajaji website which shows that Loan amount was of Rs 50000/- and EMI Amount is Rs. 3015.00/- for 24 months.
    Kindly resolve my problem and stop cheating of Bajaj Finance...

I kindly request to you, Please remove my name from Cibil defaulter list, Bank done mistake but they posted my name in cibil.

Already we had request the mail for concerns company, but still date we have not any response for him. Mail dated no:14.06.2010 and also i have mentioned the below mail for your references.

Hello Sir,

I had received my NOC (NOC serial no. 36761) from your esteemed organization, I kindly request to clear my account in CIBIL, if it still not yet updated and this will be very helpful to overcome my financial issues without any problems in future.

And also, please confirm me once it was cleared.

Proposal No. : 403161289

S.Vinoth

1. Complaint against Bajaj Finance(Consumer loan dept)
    By patilprashant40 in forum Personal Loan
    Last Post: 11-05-2014, 04:36 PM
  2. Personal loan from Bajaj Finance
    By sps99 in forum Personal Loan
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:11 PM
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:45 PM
  4. Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments