Closed Thread

Ferrard is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Bajaj Finance two wheeler loan

Name:  bajaj-finance.jpg

I bought a new Bajaj discover bike on july 2007, Bajaj finance financed me and I paid all the installments at specified time and I completed the installment on december 2008.

But my original RC book was with them and they told me that I can collect it once I complete my installment, when I went to their office it looks like they lost my original RC book when shifting their office. After few walk to their office, finally they agreed tat they lost my RC book and gave me a confirmation letter stating that they lost my RC book and told me that they will give it back within 10 days. This happened almost before a year and I've heard back from them. Even If I call them they aren;t answering the phone, I'm tired and irritated because of this issue.

I would like to file a complaint against them for wasting my time and energy. The didn't even give me the NOC. I'm paid the complete amount before 2009, but still I'm not the owner of my bike, somebody contact me at +91 98848 24387 or Ravikumar.Rajakumar@sage.com or jvravi167@gmail.com

Ravi Kumar
    Chennai
    +91 98848 24387

Default Same issue

I have paid the amount for the first 4 months and then I have paid 40000 rs as cash to them to clear the emai Prior to them, But still they said you still have to pay 50000, the bike cost is around 58000, after intereset it is 76000, but they now said you have to pay 1 lakh,

Please some one contact me 9043016360

sundareswari muralikumar Guest

Post two wheeler loan

i have settled full amount for the loan i got rs.34985 , proposal no:421/100240, product financed: platina(alloy wh)
    first due date:15-jun-07, subsequent due date:15, EMI amount:1278. i have finished my loan on 15-may-2010.
    but i have still not received my NOC . i need it immediately.so please take neccesary actions as soon as possible.

VIJAY KHAIRE Guest

Angry sir i was clear my all emi then also they not give me noc

sir i was clear my all payment by setelment form the recovery group i.e. leagele paid all amt then also they not give me receipt and noc there for my name is listing in cibil then that recovery group is not give me proer NOC plz help me

k,sivanantham Guest

Exclamation Tn51 s 5859 bajaj pilatina messing

I AM CUSTAMAR OF YOUR COY MY LONE NO IS 497091674; MY A/C BALANCE HOW MACH PL INFOM MY IM SETILE YOUR AMOUAMT.
    MYADDS
    KOMAL VA 609805
    mayiladuthurai
    E MAIL siva5859@gmail.com
    cel 9443031335

i have settled full amount against my loan. my name is kapil anand , proposal no-602001744, product financed: pulsar(150cc) EMI amount:1948. i have satteled my loan on sep-2010 as per your requirements.
    but i have still not received my NOC .i am irritated with such type of your service, how can i believe u next time. i need it immediately.so please take neccesary actions as soon as possible.

with regards-

please send me lone no.i am perchage bajaj ct100 m/c 2004 my d.o.b 23-nov-1982

mukesh saini
    mob.+91-9783-200300

Ashwin Hemmad Guest

Default Bajaj auto finance has made wrong bounce charges when a/c balance is sufficient

I am Ashwin Kumar from Chennai who has taken a bajaj finance two wheeler loan and i had changed my ecs debit from Axis Bank to State Bank in the month of Jan 2011 and normally my emi gets cleared from my account on 08th of every month but the Jan month emi did not get cleared and when called today to customer care of bajaj finance they say that due to insufficient balance i have been charged for bounce charges even when my account has got sufficient balance. Please request you to file a case against BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE for harrassing a loyal customer and need refund of 10 times the amount they have charged me for bounce charges.

Ashwin Hemmad

ethan11 is offline Banned
    May 2011

I should surely contact you if i want to go for this.

pradip ahire Guest

Default my a/c ditels

my bajaj fina, no L2WPUN00885037

gouse Guest

Post lone compelete but my noc is not putted

hi sir i purchese bajaj pulcer 150cc in 2007 my instelemt complet sir my noc not giving hospet branch show room my vechile number is KA35Q-5532

Closed Thread

3. Personal loan from Bajaj Finance
    By sps99 in forum Personal Loan
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:45 AM
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:45 PM
  5. Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments