Kindly write to us at Rlife.Headcustomercare@relianceada.com with your contact details, policynumber and your concern. Our Service team will be glad to assist you.
Reliance Life Insurance
This is a discussion on Reliance Money Multiplier | Vikas Gupta  - A Fraud Person be careful within the Other Insurance forums, part of the Insurance category; I received a call from Vikas Gupta, Stating that there is guaranteed plan from Reliance Money Multiplier. There is nothing ...
I received a call from Vikas Gupta, Stating that there is guaranteed plan from Reliance Money Multiplier. There is nothing good in plan but there were multiple fraud commitments made by Vikas.
Which are as follows
* This is a Guaranteed plan and if i pay 30000 for Five Years, I will get 645000 after 10 years.
* Medical Policy inbuilt.
* Free Look period start after 45 days you receive the policy.
* This policy is designed only for me so nobody else can buy this policy.
* I will receive the policy as per given address but because he has done fraud - send the policy at my permanent address so that i would not be able to cancel it.
* I have to pay only for 5 year
All above things i have verified from CNBC channel just for cross check because i was little bit aware all these things was incorrect. I still not received the policy don't know why however i have received the message that my policy has been dispatched at 29th May.
Please do not buy any policy from Vikas .
Thanks for the comments we will be aware about it.
My father is holding one Reliance money multiplier policy with contract number- 19805954 and client id is 82104002. The duration of this policy is 10 years and premium is 20, 000 which is paid in the month of February every year.
From last one month we’re getting calls from Mr. Rohit Singh (saying himself as Fund Manager) and Deepak from the numbers (8510077913, 0120-6470568, 0120- 6494698) and saying that if we pay the amount of 20,000 rupees now, a bonus of 39,000 rupees would be credited into our account within 30 days….
When I tried talking to these guys… they’re saying that they didn’t call for this purpose… and they were just asking for the premium which needs to be paid in the month of Feb’ 13.
Isn’t that really fraud? People are simply trying to give a lollypop to the customer and asking for money. I’m seriously complaining against these 2 guys and would like to see an actions taken against them.
he listed beniffits of the reliance money multiplier plan as follows
1. policy for 5 yrs
2. premium rs 50000 / annum
3. At the end of 5 yrs and 21 days i will get rs 4,45,635 guanranteed return with tax benifits.
4. policy will cover life insurance of 5 lakhs for 99 yrs for normal death and double for accidental death.
5. i will have health insurance of 2 lakhs /annum for 25 yrs for 5 people.
i received call from rathod with other no. 09911882089 saying that i will receive call from sakshi or swati for confirmation of policy.
i received call from sakshi (08287571840)
she explaned the policy as follows
1. policy for 10 yrs lockin period of 5 yrs
2. no guanranteed returns but 5-6 % return after 5 yrs and 65% benifit after 10 yrs
3. rider health insurance of 2 lakhs/yr for 10 yrs if i continue policy for 10 yrs
4. life insurance for till age of 75 yrs
5. if i withdraw after 5 yrs my policy lapse and i will not get any health insurance or life insurance.
kindly stop falling to kind of tricks.
mahesh r yemula 9324307369