Thread: Croma Extended Warranty

Pradeepta is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Croma Extended Warranty

I bought a laptop in 2009 with Croma-Extended Warranty. and I was told that I covers everything for 3yrs as it is covered in manufacturer's waraanty. But when I went for servicing of Laptop, they are servicing is not covered in the insurance and It was nowhere mentioned in the manual provided by them.

RAMA SHANKAR SHUKLA is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Post Withdrawing/transferring the money from my sb account thru net banking

This is to inform you that I am having saving Bank account (A/c. no. 20026297336). In your branch, from this account someone has withdrawal Rs.14, 900 (Fourteen Thousand Nine Hundred only) without my knowledge on 9/10th July Night.
    I have never shared any of the following details with anybody (1. Login ID, 2.Login Password)
    I have lodged fraud complaint online by email with you & all INB SBI bank customer care desks.
    Under the above circumstances, I request you to kindly check thru the departmental procedure and to verify as to whom has done this activity.
    Since I have not done these transactions, I am not at fault, it is the responsibility of the bank to get back my money back to my account and punish the culprit as per the legal processes.
    You are requested to please take necessary steps on priority to get back my money. Your early action will be highly obliged.

RAMA SHANKAR SHUKLA
    C76,A KAMLA NEHRU NAGAR,LUCKNOW
    MOB# 9450225728

kanchant is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

i have taken croma extended warranty for sony vaio laptop for 3000/- . but now sound recorder is not working and these people is telling that if we open the laptop and we don't find it is software problem then we will charge you for opening the laptop.is this a type of warranty works? while purchasing people is saying will give full support for the product. now they are refusing todo so. they want simply money.

Sakshi Sukale

Thumbs up Croma extended warranty is waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by kanchant View Post

Sakshi Sukale
    Even I have purchased Croma Extended warranty for 2 years for my LCD tv, but now its display got some problem and they are not ready to check the TV at all.

Lobsang T (Bangalore)

studdoc4u Guest

Default Croma extended warranty service is total waste of money

Hi I am Rakesh and I purchased Onida 81 cm LCD TV on 14 Mar 10 from Croma Store and took two yrs extended warranty from croma till 14 Mar 13. However there is problem with the plugging panel of my LCD since 2 months and in spite of launching a complaint with claim no-56765 no concrete action has been taken so far but only false assurance of service. Now the croma extended warranty team is ignoring my issue and also I can't go and repair my LCD as this will terminate the service of extended warranty.So I advice that first of all everyone should purchase TV directly from Product showroom and if you don't have choice other than Croma you should never go for its extended warranty scheme. They just fool people to extract their money.

Dear Rakesh,

Please provide us your purchase and contact details. You can also mail us on social@cromaretail.com or arrange a call back from us by sending an SMS “Croma” to 56677

Amita Guest

Default Croma Extended Warranty Useless

Croma extended warranty service is absolutely useless, a constant follow up is required and things are still not fixed. Complaining to the manager also does not help. Please don't fall for their extended warranty deals.

Default Croma extended warranty is useless

I have 2 yr extended warranty on LCD and they're not repairing it. Pls don't take it . My tv is not working since 2 months on a same problem. Laxman is useless. Pls mail me on dipikamotwany@gmail.com as I wanto get together and sue them .

Angry Travails of Extended Warranty Claims - or denials of it

I had a very bad experience with the Croma Extended Warranty Center.
    1. The staff hung up without resolving the issue (even though they were unable to point out to the exclusion clause in the contract, I agreed to buy it if it was not working). But they would not be willing to send a technician to check if the sensor on the TV was working or not.
    2. Refused to process a claim for replacement of a part of Rs.10, 000 on a washing machine was paid by us to the dealer on Croma's recommendation to contact the dealer. The extended warranty covers it, and it has been some time since it was paid.
    3. Some of the processes are so bureaucratic they would meet Government standards if not beat them. For example they would like me to provide a photo copy of the invoice to the technician when he comes (on another equipment) along with the complaint number that he provided me on the phone when I was driving (just send the details with the technician I can sign off or send me an SMS); the agents are not well trained or the parameters (the word used by them) are not customer friendly - wanted to know the relationship of the caller to the buyer? Let us wait and see what happens on the one equipment they have decided to send the technician!! I am not expecting much at this point unless they work hard and change my view about a TATA enterprise - they would lose a big croma customer.

Jul 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. This will help us greatly to improve our service standards for you.
    We would like to get in touch with you. Request you to share with us your contact details (phone number or e-mail id) to allow us to get back to you.

Complete satisfaction of our customers is most important to us and it is our constant endeavor to ensure the same.

Sincerely,

croma customer Guest

Default Whirlpool refrigirator issue--- technician hold liable

Dear Croma Retail Extended Warranty

This is regarding an issue with the refrigerator which I bought in December 2011. I paid for the extended warranty and now when I needed the fridge most I has been shut down and does not cool inside.
    I registered a complaint with the Croma Retail Extended Warranty customer care on Friday 31st of May 2013. When I asked about the status of my complaint on Saturday, they said that your complaint is not registered and we had to put a new request. I did the same and on Tuesday 4th of June on executive Deepak from Jeevs company came to our place and did something inside and told us to monitor the cooling in next 12 Hrs. We did and find that it is still not working. I again tried to reach the Jeevs supervisor Mr. Sunil Verma, he told me that please contact the engineer directly. Since then, I have been trying to reach both Deepak and Sunil but every time they are giving me false commitment that and kept telling that we are coming but nobody came up.

Today, 08th June 2013, after more than 10 follow up a day, imagine customer care people tell you its all about the credibility of technician from the repairing service company. After nine days of complaint, we were told the quotation for the part was not yet sent. surprisingly, we have not came across a single positive feedback for croma's extended warranty customer care. They were rude and didn't know about the process. The senior people in the customer care try to make fool out of us while telling different stories and alternate ways to get it fixed.

I spoke to Mr. Vinayak in the customer care he didn't give me any positive feed back and gave me number of Mr. Narendra (Manager, Gurgaon Region). I spoke to him and he again tried to make stories that we understand but I can not make any commitments. Now, this is really a bad situation for croma customer care where no body is ready to take responsibility and make any commitment, irrespective of what customer is suffering for.

Here, I put forward my complaint in the name of Croma Retail Extended Warranty, Jeevs which is providing the service(Virtually) and nothing is getting done from Croma as well.
    I am waiting for it being fixed in next 2 days and if it doesn't I am going to file a case in Gurgaon consumer Court against the Croma Retail.

Sincerely,

parsar Guest

Default Croma extended warranty not honoured for printer head problem

I purchased a HP 6500 printer from Croma store in Gurgaon, Invoice number SLF02A050010019233 on 17/3/2012 with an extended warranty for 2 yrs (No : 163773). Now my printer has a head problem and Croma service center and helpline say this is not covered.. the contract says parts and labour are covered and if the replacement cost is more than the value of the printer, the printer will be replaced.

The point is this is certainly cheating and not expected from a Tata Group company. Either mention which parts are covered and which are not or stop selling this fraudulent warranty.

I would ask Croma to honour their warranty and provide a replacement.

Partha Sarkar

yashu aggarwal Guest

Angry lenovo y560 laptop display issue...

i purchase my laptop from croma on faridabad 3/11/2010 along with 2 year extended warranty. they told me that our service is equivalent to manufacturers warranty. last year my laptop showed some display issue. its display used to go blank after the sign of window during start up .I have given my laptop regarding that issue at F1 info solution & service nehru place, Delhi. From past one year all the necessary parts have been changed (display chord, hard drive,fan etc etc) for the same problem but still the issue is recurring....below is the list of call reference no. along with dates 1) in january..
    2) call no. 82973 date 25/5/2013.....3) call no 88248 date 1/7/2013........4) call no 88248 date 12/7/2013....till today from past one and a half month my laptop is with there service center and every time they keep on extending the date by making excuses. its very much inconvenient for me to go nehru place again and again for the similar issue... my all necessary work are on hold just because of my laptop.
    Today is 21/8/2013. I am waiting for it being fixed by tomorrow and if it doesn't I am going to file a case in Faridabad consumer Court against the Croma Retail

yashu aggarwal

Thumbs down Dont ever buy extended warranty from croma

i brought a lenovo laptop last year with 2 years extended warranty .I got a problem recently and approached croma store,they said these problems are not covered under the extended warranty.At the time of buying the laptop the sales men said everything will be covered under this plan,but when i approached them they said it is only applicable for internal parts like mother board etc which are a rare case scenarios for getting damaged.So please dont go for that extended warranty plan,it is just bluffing you externally but has many terms and conditions which we will overlook.

Last Post: 07-27-2011, 07:32 AM
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 03:10 PM
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:00 AM
  4. HCL Desktop no support in extended warranty.
    By Unregistered in forum Desktop