This is a discussion on Dishtv within the Other Electronics Products forums, part of the Electronics Appliances category; The dealer has not submitted the registration form for the dish tv i bought. He is giving excuses and is ...
- 06-04-2009, 11:35 AM #1Unregistered Guest
The dealer has not submitted the registration form for the dish tv i bought. He is giving excuses and is keeping the matter pending. He keeps on saying that he will try to find a solution but nothing has been yet. He has also charged me a subscription package for one year and even that is not available to me since the dealer has not submitted the registration form
- 02-09-2011, 02:22 PM #2Unregistered Guest
Complaints are not processed for long time in disthtv service centre
I recharged the dishtv with 250/- through aponline website on 03 feb 2011. till today i.e., 09 feb 2011, recharge is done. My Service is going to deactivate today. i registered complaints so many times (daily from 04 feb to 09 feb 2011). I sent email to customer care so many times but no replies. i called nodal officer of tamilnadu but no correct response from officer. i sent emails to nodal officer but no replies from officer. i gave all the required data. still they are not at all responding and not doing recharge but i am receiving messages like (please recharge immediatly to continue service). i dont know whom i hav to contact now.
- By Jayaram JIKIS in forum Direct To Home (DTH)Replies: 97Last Post: 05-09-2013, 03:21 PM
- By Naveen Gupta in forum Direct To Home (DTH)Replies: 261Last Post: 04-25-2013, 05:12 PM
- By NEERAJ BHANDARI in forum Direct To Home (DTH)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:41 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:07 PM