Thread: BAGITTODAY offer

vishi123@yahoo.mail.com Guest

Default BAGITTODAY offer

Sir, I received an email from BAGITTODAY offerig me a REEBOK wrist watch costing RS.2599/-at Rs. @Rs.499/-as first year anniversary gift and to remit the amount as packing and forwarding charges and to wait for 3 weeks to receive the gift. Since it is from INDIA TODAY GROUP I had little hesitationn in accepting the offer and accordingly I made payment by CITIBANK credit catd on 16.11.2010. But till date i have norespose from them nor have I recived the gift.I doubt INDIA TODAY will do such dubious acts and if their channel partner is involved in such activities it is high time they shoukd sever their connection and take remedial action as complaints to consumer court has started pouring about this channel.P.V.Viswanathan

We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in

We regret to inform you that we are unable to locate your order in the system and request you to kindly provide us with the following details:-

 Booking id-
     Auth code-
     Transaction id-

On hearing from you, we shall provide you with the status of your order.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Team, Bagit Today.

Default Bag it today offer - non delivery of product

I had ordered samsung handycam & reebok shoe combipack from Bag it today which has order id: 110095811 & 110095813 on the month of November 2010, still after 3 months, I'm not able to get my product. I also called on the helpdesk & email number of times, but there is no response from you people. I paid the money through my ICICI credit card, now, I want refund of my money along with the compensation.

advocate2help is offline Senior Member
    Mar 2011

In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
    Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society

Dear Mr. Soni,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you, your orders 110095813 is in process.

You should be receiving your order within next 1 week time. However, if you do not receive your order within the time frame, do get back to us.

We would like to inform you that your order id - SG-856726 (amount - 11399.00) already have dispatched from us and we have marked email to courier company about your order status. We requested to you kindly wait for some time as soon as we get revert from them we shall get back to you.

we would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Team, Bagit Today.

Hi Mr. Sonu Kumar,

I still didn't received my samsung camcorder (order id: 110095811), while you told that reebok shoes (order id: 110095813) was already dispatched from your side to courier company, but the detail you provided is insufficient to track the order. Kindly provide the tracking id along with courier company name. Also, please provide me the address to which it has been dispatched as my registered address with you has been changed now. The previous address is of Pune which is:

B3-62,
    Elite Empire,
    Balewadi,
    Pune-411057

Kindly deliver it to below address:

May 2010

We have come across your online complaint. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
    We would like to inform you that your order has been fully processed from our end and dispatched against the below mentioned details:-

• Consignment Number – D48266073
    • Tracking id - 710850
    • Booking id- SG-856726
    • Transporters Name – First flight
    • Dispatch Date – 17th March 2011
    • Delivered to - Sign

We would like to bring this to your kind attention that we have taken up the matter with the concerned department shall re-dispatch your order – 110095813 very soon.

We shall be happy to render any further assistance or clarification that you may require.

Hi Mr. Sonu,

As per details provided by you below:

Consignment Number D48266073
    Tracking id - 710850
    Booking id- SG-856726
    Transporters Name First flight
    Dispatch Date 17th March 2011
    Delivered to - Sign

I tried to track the consignment, while going to history came to know that it has been delivered to my old address:

B3-62,
    Elite Empire,
    Balewadi,
    Pune-411057

Hence, came unreturned, Kindly delivered it to my new address:

May 2010

We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in.

• Consignment Number – 43694837782
    • Tracking id - 763288
    • Booking id- 110095813
    • Transporters Name – Blue Dart
    • Dispatch Date – 3rd April 2011
    • Delivered to - Akhit

Hi Mr. Sonu,

I still didn't got my Samsung camcorder (Order ID: 110095811), So please let me know the status along with courier tracking details of the same. Also, the mailing address should be:

Nagpur-440013

Thanks for the delivery of order 110095813, kindly process the order 110095811 (Samsung camcorder) also. Awaiting your response.

Hi Mr. Sonu,

I didn't got any response from your side for order 110095811 (Samsung Camcorder). Please provide the update on the same asap.

Hi India today book club (Bag it today),

I'm still awaiting your reply, please update asap.

May 2010

We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have marked email to courier company about your order – 345252 status. We requested to you kindly wait for some time as soon as we get revert from them we shall get back to you.

Parveen Mahipal Saini Guest

Post Bag it Today Group not refunding my amount INR 24999

Dear ,

I had placed a order with bag it today (India Today group) with order id 1004950397 on dated 07/04/2011
    Their executive (Manish and Aniket) made the false statement at the time of order becuase i reecived a parcel which is not for their statement. After i had return that parcel to Today Group and executive made statement for refund amount again credit into your account with in 10-15 days but not credit till date after that i sent my all bank details as well as last two month statement to them but still they are making false statement like previous their executive did.

please do needful to resolve this issue of my INR 24999.

Dear Mr. Soni,

We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in

This is to inform you that still we have not heard anything from your end against order id SG-856726.

We request you to kindly confirm us whether you want to process the refund or re-dispatch against the order so as enable us to do the needful.

Leela Rawat
    Online Support (Bag It Today)

1. Bagittoday Fraud Company