Thread: airtel tower installation fraud

SANJAY KUMAR SINHA is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Angry airtel tower installation fraud

Name:  airtel-customer-care-number.jpg
Views: 1916
    :&Sir,
    One day after going through an add given in the newspaper about the airtel tower installation on private land given in the hindustan classified column of
    Hindustan newspaper,I rang on the number provided .I response I was told that they were speaking from Haryana and named them as Mr Srivastav and Ravi.They asked me to deposit a sum of Rs 5250 in ICICI bank account no 100501500638 in the name of Praveen Bakshi.I deposited the money on 24aug,2009.I was given the assurance that the survey team will arrive on 26-08-2009.But till date they have not arrived.Neither I have received any phone call from them.After 2 days of the given date when I tried to contact them They gave false assurance of vehicle breakdown in the way.From the next day their phone came either switched off or call diverted.I request you to investigate into the matter catching these frauds,providing me justice and recovering my money.

The phone number of these people given in the newspaper on 220-08-2009 are:-

MOBILE NO-09958503026,09650427951,09871848758

My address is-D.O,L.I.C of India,M.M colony,saket vihar,Anisabd,Patna-2,Bihar
    :D

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Sinha,

Such kinds of complaints are not covered under Consumer Protection Act, 1986. For your complaint you can lodge a police complaint against the Agency.
    Javed patel likes this.

Default investigate add about tower instalation

after going through an add on 10/10/2009 given in the newspaper(dainik jagran) about the airtel & aircell tower installation on private land given in the dainik jagran
    newspaper,I rang on the number provided on 12/10/2009.they responded. named them as Mr rahul sing and mis laxmai.They asked me to deposit a sum of Rs 3200 in ICICI bank account no 083101500563 in the name of Rahul Gupta .they told that yesterday(12/10/2009) is the last date for depositing money.I deposited the money on 12oct,2009.I was given the assurance that the survey team will arrive within 3 to 4 days.but i got dout as their words are not matching. i tried to contact them on 13/10/2009 to judge them,they are talking as before an telling to deposite money today(13/10/2009) also which is contra dectry to their yesterdays word of last date for depositing money.i stopped the cheque request you to investigate into the matter so no other incent people get caught in their frauds.the are till responding so investigate the matter soon towmorrow they may not respond.
    The phone number of these people given in the newspaper on 10/10/2009 are:-

MOBILE NO-09911300484.

My e-mail address is-rohitdgp@gmail.com

yadav.mukesh96 Guest

Default Mobile tower fraud

Sir my name is mukesh.on date 17-10-2009 i saw ad in dainik jagran for virgin tower
    installation.i make a call to that number a girl named puja take the call she said
    me to deposit 4800 rupees in icici bank account.i ask her that i want to see ur
    office before depositing money.she give me a address which is wrong.after going to
    that wrong address i again make a call to her and ask her that u had given me a
    wrong address.then she said that they do not give anyone their address. Sir
    please investigate this and took them in jail for their fraud.i will be very
    thankful to u. The mobile number of that girl is- 9718402337

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Mohsin Khan
    Airtel Customer Service Team

UNREGISTERED Guest

Default verification of the advertisement on tower installation

This is to inform you that I had an view over an add given in "THE SAMAJ NEWS PAPER"(ORISSA) ABOUT THE INSTALLATION OF TOWER .THE COMPANY IS NAMED "GREEN FIVE NETWORK" WITH CONTACT NO.:09891847518. AND ANOTHER SAME TYPE OF ADD
    ABOUT THE COMPANY "DEV NETWORKS" WITH CONTACT NO.:09582092042.

HENE SIR THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU TO VERIFY THIS COMPANIES AND LET ME KNOW WETHER THEY R REALLY FRANCHISED BY YOUR COMPANY OR THEY R SIMPLY THE FRAUD FOR WHICH I WILL BE VERY MUCH GRATEFULL T YOU FOREVER.

THANKING YOU IN YOUR ANTICIPATION.

YOURS TRULLY
    RAJESH TARAI

CONTACT NO. :09437504741
    e-mail: rajeshtarai_7143@rediffmail.com
    ---------------------------------------

sam09818 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

In Delhi, Noida hundreds of TOWERS for mobile services are going to be sealed, which means they are soon going to be out-of-service, which is going to create a problem for the consumers.

We the CONSUMER should file cases in consumer court against these companies for the problem we(the consumers) are going to face like.. loss of work, loss of bussiness hours, disconnectivity, call drop, bad network, decreased quality of service, unable to provide service for which consumer is already paying money.

because the companies break rules & regulations and make the consumer to suffer.

Will you file a case?

Post ajay shipalkar

Name:- AJAY DATTATRAY SHIPALKAR

ADD;- a/p:-SHIPALKARWADI TEL:-SHRIGONDA DIST:-AHAMADNAGAR MAHARASTRA- 414701

I want installing any mobile tower or net tower my land few nearest shrigonda,baramati or ahamadnagar distric in maharastra
    plz contact-9960914381
    pls sir give me athorised towar installing company contacts

my coL:-9960914381

Name:- Arvind yadav

ADD;- Arvind yadav,Railway station Khurahat,village-Dharmsipur,post-Khurahat,Mau,U.P.-276403

I want installing any mobile tower or net tower my land few nearest KHURAHAT, Mau district in u.p.
    plz contact-8081768345
    pls sir give me athorised towar installing company contacts .

my coL:-8081768345

Default Request

May name is pankaj .
    A am from himachal pradesh.
    If any one knows about a valid add. Then please post here.
    Please

Installation of new mobile tower
    Name:- Pushpesh Pathak

ADD;- Pushpesh Pathak,Sharda Sadan, Naval Nagar-A,Hathrah-204101 (U.P.)

I want installing any mobile tower or net tower my land.
    plz contact-09311678008
    pls sir give me athorised towar installing company contacts .

my coL:-09311678008

Name:- Waikhom Romio singh

ADD;- thoubal mayai leikai, Thoubal-795138 (Manipur)

I want installing any mobile tower or net tower my land.

pls give me athorised towar installing company contacts .

plz contact-+919856653302
    Email: romio5singh@yahoo.co.in

rashsen is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Smile want to Installation of new mobile tower in my land

Installation of new mobile tower
    Name:- Waikhom Romio singh

ADD:- Thoubal mayai leikai, Thoubal-795138
    P.O. Thoubal,
    State : Manipur

I want installing any mobile tower or net tower.

pls give me athorised towar installing company contacts .

plz contact-+919856653302

lalitmailsu is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Default FRAUD Tower Installation

Sir/Madam,
    I am lalit kamboj from Dehradun. I submitted Rs.21850 for Tower installation registration in G.R Communication in Mumbai. After that their mobile no. is going switched off. And their contact no. is 09555021305, 08802605724, 09990516581. But the last one no. is still working. But they never response to me. And their address is_
    MTS COMPANIES PVT.LTD.
    115/48,IInd Floor, Vakil Building, KHB Colony, VTH block
    Andhari Mumbai - 400614

And this address is real address. So please help me to find them. I am awaiting your response. And their is also another address of them. That is.....

G.R. Communication PVT.LTD.
    Sector-4, R.K. Puram
    New Delhi - 110022

So please give me response in my email ID or You can contact me at 9897055839.
    And their HDFC Bank account No. is 03031930001628.
    And the PNB Bank Acoount no. is 3097002100489537.
    And both are still working.

Name:- Narender singh

ADD;- H.no 47/3 Anoop nagar Near devi iai chowk ganaur dist. sonipat (haryana) pin code 131101

I want installing any mobile tower or net tower my land few ganaur, nearest sonipat or ahamadnagar distric sonipat state haryana

plz contact:+919671381662, +91999177372

1. TATA SKY - New Installation Agony
    By indronilchakrovort in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:42 AM
  2. Tata Sky new installation
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM
  3. Kenstar purifier - installation not done
    By Unregistered in forum Water Filter
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 12:38 AM
  5. No installation of DTH by Airtel
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 10:05 PM