Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: airtel tower installation fraud

Thumbs up Guide us and send mobile tower installing company details.

I am Mr. B.Somi Reddy, I am having lands in Guntur, district. I can provide land to erect Mobile towers in rural areas. please tell me the locations where you need to install towers and what is the process to apply to provide land on rental bases for Mobile tower installation. also please guide me in positive way and send me the right information about mobile towers instalation companies because many companies giving ads in nlocal News papers and asking some documents also demending 5 to 10 thousend rupees for procesing charges then they send survey team. like this many are cheated so many families in this way. So please send us proper information to provide land for Mobile towers instalation on lease(Rental) bases in Guntur district. Please contact : Mobile:9030683262, 9000460277.

Nov 2009

Dear Customer, (RONGE DATTAGURU BALIRAM )

This is to inform that your concern listed on 27 Nov. 2010 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Dear Customer (RONGE DATTAGURU BALIRAM ),

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 Nov. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtelindia.com

Dear Customer (Anil Kumar Dubey),

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 22 Nov. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtelindia.com

bawinder singh Guest

my mobile tower load.plz cn 9814742269

Thumbs down sub- want to instalation mobile tower

Dear sir I have 2000 sq.ft space available for mobile tower in narnaul distt mohinder garh vill mitterpura State-Haryana. My name is RavinderSharma . Sir My contact no - office -01282240963 cell no 9416779286

Default tower installation

all leading newspapers in rajasthan publish advertisement of tower installation on private land. by first view only you can make out they are cheaters.

at-least print media must take a level of responsibility

Default Gaush Alam

iwan to rent out my land for installing any tele. comp.tower,

plzz contact,

Vill-kahala subhani tola,
    po-kahala,
    ps-barauli,
    dist-gopalganj, (bihar)
    pin-841405,
    mob-8002814970,9905567530,
    E-mail-gaush92@yahoo.com
    (near 1/2 km from SH-47 & 2 km from NH-28)

Default Tower installation

I am instreated to give my land for mobile tower installation. If you are instrested please contact me 9463504800

Angry Aircel/Airtel Towers--TCTL India Private limited-- fraud telecom company

Aircel/Airtel Towers

TCTL India Private limited. This is a fraud telecom company. they ask for registration fees of 4250 and gave me the address of Bangalore and now they are telling me they are in noida, delhi. I have gone through the forum and i am lucky that before giving them money I read your site. I have been saved from getting cheated by these bullshits. They cheat in the same way as mentioned here.

Thank you for your efforts in creating this site.

their phone numbers are : 8447204577/8/9
    TCTL towers india private limited
    their email id is ent private limited @ g m ail . com

their website is w w w . tctlindia . c o m

After looking at this website only, we come to know it is fraud.

Default Unlicensed Mobile tower

There is an unlicensed tower in the middle of residential colony in Koramangala II Block, Bangalore.
    We, the residents , would like this tower to be removed.
    Please guide me on how to take this compliant ahead.
    With Regards

tilak singh Guest

Default mobile tower

sir

add. village morkhi (badi) post machhand district bhind (madhya pradesh) pin-477441 mobile tower any
    e mail :- tilaksingh53@yahoo.com.
    mobile no:- 0751-4092223/08109686142/09977620637 plg cell me

Default Mobile tower installation

If any mobile company want to install their tower in Saharanpur city (U.P.) and on different areas on Saharanpur delhi highway (U.P.) on good location contact me for the same. contact no. 09797593805

Default Mobile tower installation

Name:- sanjay saini

ADD;- H.no 914 ramlila ground, dist. gurgaon (haryana) pin code 122001

I want installing any mobile tower or net tower. my land few gurgaon, nearest sec31,32,40,46,village-jharsa, jalvhiar and NH-8 DELHI-JAIPUR HIGHWAY or distric GURGAON state haryana

my contact no:+919958252465, +919911096272
    email id- [email]snjsn627@gmail.com

Default fraud

in rajasthan patrika there is a avertisement of mobile tower placing of mts and aircel on 15-02-11 and asking for fees of 5200is that true r its making people fraud . if its fraudthen y the mobile company not taking action on them for making company name so worst in market . its so cheap that they dont take action on them

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

1. TATA SKY - New Installation Agony
    By indronilchakrovort in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:42 AM
  2. Tata Sky new installation
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM
  3. Kenstar purifier - installation not done
    By Unregistered in forum Water Filter
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 12:38 AM
  5. No installation of DTH by Airtel
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 10:05 PM