Thread: Complaint against Lucknow Development Authority

vips_jain is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Default Complaint against Lucknow Development Authority

I am submitting my complaint against Lucknow Development Authority in Consumer Courrt as this in my
    last Hope.

Details are as below,

I have deposited 1,35,000 Rs for Riverview Apartment Registration open between 14/10/10 to 21/10/10.
    Checked and found that, No. of applicant has changed the registration whinin different size of flat but

1. The information was never published/broadcasted that applicant can change the registration within
    different size of Flats in River View Enclave scheme.
    2. How come applicant change from 2BHK/2BHK+Study to 3BHK as the amount for 2BHK was Rs. 1,25,000
    and 1,70,000 for 3BHK.
    3. Why the RTI authorities do not responding to my query on the email address mentioned on the LDA portal
    (ldapro@yahoo.com)
    4. RTI officers also do not respond on Phone mentioned on portal
    M. Authorities Relating to RTI

SNo. Designation Name Mobile Number
    1 Public Information Officer Sri Sanjay Kumar Singh 09918001464
    2 Assistant Public Information Officer Sri Gajendra Kumar 09454855577

No transparency. I am afraid, we are loosing the dignity and grace of our nationalized organization and I would like to
    point out that as a customer; I have been severely let down by this kind of service by LDA and level of negligence in
    handling customerís money pertaining to the allotment of Flat. The conduct of LDA amounts to harassment and caused
    severe mental agony.

I would like to register a Formal Complaint against Lucknow Development Authority for negligence of handling customers
    money and non cooperation and request your office to see to it that they are appropriately penalised for the harassment
    and service provided to customers. I would also like to be compensated for the time, money and energy invested by me
    and for severe mental harassment caused to me as a result am writing this.

I sincerely request you to initiate strict action against Lucknow Development Authority, Lucknow.

tormentor is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Have you tried paying the, umm, "facilitation money" (ignorant folks call it bribe or something like that). It can solve any problem in LDA. And what is more, LDA employees are one of the best and most accommodating in this regard. You will find that they will be ready to sanction everything - but the price should be right.

PARUL ARORA is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Nothing will help change our countrymen.. Nor the givers nor the receivers.
    Where is the indiaagainstcorruption organisation? Do they need to be mailed or knocked at the door?
    Was that massive campaign meant only for the few to gain lucrative seats and then rest.Would they only start working when they are absorbed into the functional body.Nothing here much to say but have doubts about their motive..

All my sympathies with the offended!!
    Only I can say is keep trying..

Hatyara is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

ALL @ Lucknow Development Authority are corrupt is known to Everyone and really unfortunate that nothing can be done.Was reading somewhere - Corruption is the biggest threat to a country and sadly we are living in the most corrupted country,where demo'CRAZY' is money and money is power..each year common MAN sweat and tears are gone in vain.this is the only country where politicians and high officials are looked with fear!!!this is truly INCREDIBLE INDIA

deepaksss Guest

Default lda colony sector h.....complain

dear sir,pls hamare mohalle sector h lda colony aashiyana ka kuch kiya jaye

SAMEER KUMAR TIWARI Guest

Default plot size less than the registered size 15x7.5

my plot size in vikalp khand is 15x7 physically due to their negligence while amending the neighbour's plot size after giving him extra land.so they changed the lease plan without thinking that whether land is available or not,how a middle class person can cope up with such type of negligency.

V. P. SINGH Guest

Default Against Lucknow Develpment Authority.

In the reference to the above sited subject it is to inform that i am residence of house no. E-6/108 Sector N-2 Aliganj lucknow-226024, i want to draw your kind attention towards unauthorized construction and expendation the land of plot No. E-6/107 sector N-2, Aliganj Lucknow-226024, On 27-07-2013 when the owner shesh ram mishra was doing unauthorized construction at the path and on the wall of my corner plot i object him but he will come with all the family member to fight with me, he told me that i have a registry this land and section map of my home but it is not true because Lucknow development Authority issue my plot as a corner plot and i have paid more money to L.D.A. I have registry and sectioned map of this plot. Due to the unauthorized construction the value of my plot will be diminished. Will L.D.A pay me for it when it will not become a corner plot?

Mr. Mishra told that i have given money to dealing clerk and related officer for unauthorized construction no one can do anything of my land. sir, i want to know that can it possible? that any person will expand the land and did unauthorized construction?

I am very depressed that when i complaint to L.D.A. no staff member came to the venue. How L.D.A sale their land and close the path if it is possible so L.D.A. should gave my excess money which i paid for corner plot with interest.

kindly help for me and save my plot. i will be thankful to you.
    your sincerely,
    VISHNU PRATAP SINGH,
    House no. E-6/108 Sector N-2 Aliganj lucknow-226024
    Mob.

santosh kumar gupta Guest

Default adhikaiyo ki mili bhagat se avaidh nirman

Sir apke madhyam she batana chahata hu ki Chinhat Lucknow me char manjila complex ban raha hai koi parking nahi hai naksha bhi nahi pass hai. D.m ne hi l.d.a Ke v.c ko karya rukwane ka nirdesh days hai. Lekin koi adhikari karyawahi nahi jar raha hai paisa left liya hai so support unka kar rage hai. Apse vinamra anurodh hai male kitten jach karawa jar adhikariyo our builders Ke khilaf karyawahi kare

Default reminder against illegal construction

Sir its again a reminder that near Anjuman Hall to Khajuha there is lots of illegal construction so please take action against it as soon as possible..

1. Delhi Development Authority