This is a discussion on Too much delay in getting BSNL phone and Broad Band connection becuase of BSNL employ within the Other Department forums, part of the Bad Response or Bribe category; Hi, I applied for BSNL phone connection and Broad Band on 7th Dec 2010. Here is the point-wise details that ...
Hi, I applied for BSNL phone connection and Broad Band on 7th Dec 2010. Here is the point-wise details that took place after that.
1. Applied for BSNL Broad Band connection through a private company i.e Voice Data Connection on 7th Dec 2010 which was referred by Just Dail people.
2. On 16th of Dec 2010 got the work order number through a SMS.
3. The work order was created to wrong BSNL service center i.e Vimanapura service station.
4. Received a call from Vimanapura Service station on 16th Dec 2010 and confirmed that they are canceling the work order number as it is wrongly created. Also told that they will requesting the concerned to create a new work order for Brooke Field office.
5. However the Vimanapura people did not inform anyone to create a new work order
6. On 23rd Dec 2010 I visited Brooke filed office to inquire about the new work order. They confirmed that NO WORK ORDER WAS CREATED TILL THAT TIME.
7. Based on inputs from Brooke filed office ppl suggestion went to Indiranagar BSNL office on 24th Dec 2010 to request for new work order.
8. On 28th Dec 2010 received a new work order for Brooke field office. (Same could have been done on 24th Dec 2010, however they took 3 working days(excluding Sat & Sun) to complete it)
9. On 28th Dec 2010 I visited Brooke field BSNL office to update on new Work order. Upon checking the work order by Ms. Bharathi told that the new work order is created only for new Phone connection(Excluded Broad Band connection details while creating new work order by Indiranagar BSNL office ppl)
10.On 28th Dec 2010, Ms. Bharathi(BSNL employee) has assured that I would be receiving the new connection in another 2 days i.e by 30-Dec-2010.
11. However I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY UPDATE TILL 3-Jan-2011. Hence went BSNL office on 3rd Jan 2011 to check about the status.
12. Again Ms. Bharathi has told that there was some indoor work pending for the connection and same would be completing on same day and I the new phone connection I can receive on 3rd Jan evening or 4th Morning.
13. However I did not get any updates from them till 6th Jan 2011. Hence I had to go to them again on 6th Jan 2011.
14. On 6th Jan 2011, Ms. Bharathi and one more employee (female, do not remember her name) has assured that I would be getting the connection at max by 6th Evening or 7th Morning.
15. But as usual nothing happened till 7th Jan 2011. Hence I called them, luckily some has picked the call(May the first time spoke to a BSNL employee over phone though I called over 100 time before) and confirmed that indoor work is completed and gave a the contact number of Ms. Meghana and told that she would be assisting me to get the connection done by 7th Jan evening.
16. At around 1:30 PM I spoke yo Ms. Meghana to enquire about the connection. She asked to call her back after 30 mins.
17. Again I called her at around 2:30 PM. She did not answer the call. I tried again, she disconnect the call, once again tried number was busy, tried again after 15 mins but she disconnected the call. She even does not have the minimum responsibility of attending the call(Wow this some Govt. employees work).
18. So went to BSNL office again on 8th Jan 2011. But the security guy told that it was a holiday. Hence I called Ms. Meghana thank god she attended the call(I think she didn't remember my no.) and told that it can only be done on Monday i.e 10th Jan.
I'm sure I wont be getting the connection even on Monday. Now I decided to go for some private Broad Band connection. I'm scared even if I get the phone connection done how long its going to take to give Broad Band connection. Even i get the same in case of any problems how would be the service. Oh hell lot of questions.
Im not blaming every BSNL employees because one of my fried living at HSR layout got everything done in 10 days. Its the ONLY PROBLEM WITH BROOKE FIELD BSNL EMPLOYEES. Please do something for these people.