Thread: Complaint against Delhi Jal Board for sewage

Default Complaint against Delhi Jal Board for sewage

I sameer tiwari a resident of 339A ward no. 8 mehrauli new delhi-30 registered the complaint against DJB for the overful sewage at the entrance of my door and because of that my child is suffering from so many disease and i complained so many times since this is the 3rd month and the problem is same because of this sewere sometimes on rainy day water came in our house and we told this to delhi jal board action officer but they have not taken any action on that sometimes after calling them so many times they came and ask for money that "bhaiya kuch kharch karo toh hi baat banegi" we and our neighbourhood having so much of problems but they are ignoring everytime.
    kindly do the needful.

Default Complaint For Delhi Sewage Problem

I Am Resident of East delhi Dilshad Garden Area O-17/A-3, Dilshad Garden !
    From Last 20 Days I And Other Resident Of Our Area Are Facing A Problem Of Blockage Of Sewage Line !
    We Have submitted Many Complaint's To Local Offices, M.L.A, Counsellor Of This Area But They Are'nt Respoding To Fix The Problem !
    We Request Delhi State Govt. To Take Prompt Action In This Regard !

Dayasagar Dhasmana
    9871199375

I..C.Joshi Guest

Post Complaint against overflowing Seewage

I am resident of J-45, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092. The sewage in J Block is overflowing since 24th Feb. 2011 and now the sewage water has started coming to residential premises. If no immediate action is taken it will give rise to health problems. It is reequested that immediate action may be taken in the matter.

Default Complaint agianst Delhi Jal Board for wrong reading measurement and demanding bribe.

I Am Resident of East delhi Mandawali ! There was no water meter reading from about 5 months in previous year and they sent us bill Rs. 1500 with approximate reading but actualy reading was very less. We had paid bill assuming that next meter reading would be less as they came for reading purpose. When the Officer for meter reading came in december the reading was around 15 to 20 units more from the previous reading then he said that something was wrong done by you from the meter and asking for bribe for sort out the matter. But we did not accepting this because there is not anything wrong done by us. After that when we received bill ,there was "Meter Tempared" statement written in previous meter reading and current meter reading columns.Please sort out our problem , what should we do for this. kya ish problem ka solution bribe hi hai..!!!!!!
    From Last 2 months nobody came for meter reading.

Puranmal Sharma

Default blockage of sewage in west delhi

this is baldev chadha of mansarover garden new delhi 110015 i m facing problem of blocked sewage in my street and and few workers claiming to be employes of MCD asking me to pay them for the cleaning of that sewer

Default blocked sewage lines

I radhika khandelwal resident of 5c/28 new rohtak road , karol bagh ,new delhi-5 registered the complaint against DJB for the overflowing sewage at the entrance of my door and blocked sewage because of which deres is problem in disposal of sewage and i complained so many times and the problem is same and we told this to delhi jal board action officer but they have not taken any action on that sometimes after calling them so many times they came and said they opened the sewer but within few hours its again blocked .we and our neighbourhood having so much of problems but they are ignoring everytime.
    kindly do the needful.

radhika khandelwal

SK BHARTI Guest

Default sewer blockage

i SK BHARTI resident of 12-a MIG DDA flats sarai jullena informs you that there is complete blockage of sewer line in front of my house resulting into overflowing of dirty water from the manhole. due to this the whole area is stinking very badly.this has given rise to several diseases. in rainy season dirty water gets mixed with the rain water causing water borne diseases and breeding of mosquitoes. we have been suffering from this problem frequently for the last 6 months,but no concrete action has been taken by the concerned authorities. we have file complaints several times. they come, do a little work and then go. it works very well for a week or two but again the problem starts. this has created lots of problem in the society and also on our physical health. i hope my complaint would be taken more sincerely after this.

SK BHARTI

naveen kumar mimroth Guest

Thumbs up complaint for water problem in madangir

I Am Resident off South Dehli Madangir Area A-2nd /6 Madangir New Dehli 110062 From Last 25 Days Resident of
    Area Water Saply Problem a,s Water line we Have Submitted Many Complaint,s to Local Offiser of This Area But They Are, it Responding to Fix the problem ! we request delhi state govt to take promi action in.this rogard

Naveen kumar mimroth

mohitlovely@yahoo.com Guest

Default blocked sewage line

hello sir,
    I the resident of AP-45A,DDA flats,Pitampura,Delhi-110088 is facing problem of blocked main sewage line due to which we are facing problem in draining the waste water .so its my kind request to look farward to my complaint.I will be greatfull to you.
    with thanks,
    Mohit Mittal

Angry complaint against delhi jal board & mla

Dear sir , mam
    i live in palam village whole village facing the water problum from last 20 years. no budy listen our our problem. no water supply in our area.please do somthing please.
    thank you.
    yours faithfully
    sachin verma
    palam village.

Nikhil Agrawal Guest

Default Contaminated Water supply at kalkaji area

I am Nikhil Agrawal R/o 1868-c/12 Govindpuri Extension Lane No. 12, Ground Floor, Kalkaji, New-Delhi. Our area is getting Contaminated water supply since last 5 days. Even after complaining in DJB office at Giri Nagar at Phone no. 26473720. Also i have put complain via SMS and got reply SMS that DJB will contact you shortly. But as such no contact has been made. Also that contaminated waster is full of sewage in day times and ppl are using water comming at 2 am to 4am which doesnt appear contaminated (but which is actually but due to lesser sewage flow during these hours water doesnt appear so). I just want to put into your notice that this has caused serious problem to my brother's health, please troubleshoot this problem before anyone else suffers from this. This complain must be entertained at utmost priority, since this is directly impacting public health.

Nikhil Agrawal
    M.tech IIT-Roorkee
    9540195311

Default Conteminated water having smell

This is in reference the water supply by Delhi Jal Board at my residence F1/10-11, Sector-16, Rohini, Delhi-110085. For the last 4 weeks conteminated water having full of smell are being supplied by Delhi Jal Board. on account of foul smell we are unable to use the water even for washing purpose. kindly do the neeful on urgent basis.

Anjani Kumar, Advocate

r c pagaria Guest

Default sewage blockage in front of E-44 okhla ind. area ph- 2,new delhi 110020,near DESU

We have made several complaint to yr office since 16/05/11 for sewage blockage,whole road is with full of bad odour water and water has entered our premises at e-44 okhla ind. area ph- 2 new delhi,we can not find way to come to our office.Please send yr team immediately to clear the blockage,as it is seriouse Health hazards please do the need full immediately.
    r.c.pagaria

Babita Goel Guest

Default No Water In Pipe Line in Sec-22, Pocket-5, Plot No-0123

There is no water in our pipe line kindly see the matter.

Default Sewage

I, Lila Ram resident of Qtr.No.1163, Sector-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110022 informs you that there is complete blockage of sewer line back of my quarter resulting into overflowing of dirty water from the manhole. Due to this the whole area is stinking very badly. This has given rise to several diseases. In rainy season dirty water gets mixed with the rain water causing water borne diseases and breeding of mosquitoes. We have been suffering from this problem frequently for the last one month. But no action has been taken by the concerned authorities. We have file complaints several times. They come, do a little work and then go. This has created lots of problem in the government coloney and also on our physical health.
    I hope my complaint would be taken more sincerely after this.

Thanking you Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

Lila Ram
    Qtr.No.1163/5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-22.
    Mob.No.9999362851