Thread: Complaint against Speed Post Service

raghvendra88 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Default Complaint against Speed Post Service

I belong to a small town CHHATA(Mathura)...I post one of my article on 23 Feb 2010 through SPEED POST Service.This article was containing one of my Draft of Rs. 1100 & my application for M.Tech.programme. I posted this article to JAIPUR..I contacted the college office for checking my application status on 26 Feb. Then i found that my article was not delivered till that date..Then i waited for office opening after Holi's hoilidays then again i contacted the same...but still no info abt it...Then i contacted Speed Post Center Jaipur on 4 March 10..they told me that ur article was only booked not despatched.I was really astonished after hearing these words....[

Speed Post Number: EU135427327IN
    Despatching Office: Shri Krishn JanamSthan
    Pin code: 281401
    Date : 23 Feb 2010

I checked the official website of india post also...but it has no data regarding this post...
    Plz help me out....

hemanth kumar Sirugudi Guest

Default NON Delivery Of Article

I Hemanth Kumar Sirugudi Studying M.Tech in NIT Warangal. My Brother posted one article on 30th Nov 2010 through SPEED POST Service From Visakhapatnam to Warangal.This article containing Three of my Government Exams Hall Tickets.I Checked the Status Of the Article in Website it showing that it has been Bagged From Visakhapatnam to Kurnool and then from Kurnool to Vellore(TAMILNADU)..Then i contacted Speed Post Center Visakhapatnam on 3rd December 2010.there is No response from the office people.. They are telling it will come in another 2-3 days like that.. who is responsibility for this.. and when can i get the article..

Please help me Sir....

Speed Post Number: EN567277430IN
    Date : 6th Dec 2010

Default Misbehave & non cooperating with customers

I am pankaj khillan S/O Shri Suresh Khillan R/o 8501, Roshan Ara- Road,Subzi mandi, Delhi-110007 .Today 29 Dec 2010 i went to post office branch Roshan Ara- Road,Subzi mandi, Delhi-110007 for sending one letter (Speed Post).There was an employee named Anil Handa who misbehave with me and not providing service to me.He did not submit my letter for speed post becuse he said ki letter par jo address likha hai(white slip se chipka hua computerised) wo nahi chalega.aur kaha ki govt ka circular hai computerised address slip nahi chalgi,jab meine unse circular ki copy dikhane ki request ki to anil handa ne mere sath misbehaive kiya aur abusing me.kafi time baad usne mera letter speed post kar to diya aur mujhe dhamki di ki tera letter mein yahan se niklne nahi duga.this is very bad.post office staff is not co-operating with customers.i hope ki mera letter time se pahuch jayega.
    i sent complaint to Indian post office also.
    plz take necessary action.
    regards,
    pankaj khillan

Speed Post Number: ED201640898IN

Default Speed Post Not Delivered

Hi Sir,
    I have done a speed post on thrusday- 17th FEB 2011 from bangalore but it's still not delivered.
    Below are details of Speed Post:-

SANDEEP SINGH SAINI
    INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
    ELECTRONIC CITY BANGALORE

MY PHONE NO:- 9916192797
    PLEASE CHECK AND REPLY BACK TO ME.

Question Article not delivered

N. BHASIN
    TEL 9920418826

G 9, RAJ MAHAL V. N . RD
    CHURCHGATE MUMBAI 20

A speedpost sent from Mumbai - EM707318985IN - sent on 18th of Feb for Chandigarh is still showing in Mumbai and on inquiring they are saying lodge a compalint - submitted a written complaint also -still no status update from their side even after 4 days of complaint lodging.

N Bhasin

jamathanda Guest

Default complaint against postal service in nellikudur, warangal.A.P.

This is to inform about delay and misbehaviour of post-man at our village (Jamathana ,Nellikudur ,Warangal).

Post-man at our village named Mr.Ashok who was actually working as a agent in Life Insurance Corporation at Mahabububad, Warangal is also working as a post-man is creating problems in performing his duties by not taking and despatching letters to the concerned persons in time.

students preparing for competataive exams couldnot recieve hall-tickets in time and not appearing for exams tooooo.when we informed about him about our problem , his reply was " go and do whatever u want i will be doing my dity in this way only" raplied. so plz help us from this type of problems by appointing a correct person . i wish you can understand our problem.

Default speed post not received‏

Respected Sir/Madam ,

I would like to inform you that i have not received by the addressee. My Article No .ED079647981IN Dated :- 9.03.2011 . The @@@@hi Nagar Post Office officials refuses that they haven't received any document .
    Please inform me about the reasons of the delay .Try to deliver my documents as soon as possible.

Tarun Singhal

Default Non Delivery

I have send a speed post from Thrissur(Kerala) to Kolkata on 15-March-2011. But it is not yet received. When I track the movement, after 21-march it is not showing any updates.
    When I call to the the Kolkata RMS they told they send it to BHANGAR SO (LSG) (NF) post office. Then I made call to them but they told it is not received there. I have already send the mail to spc.kolkata@indiapost.gov.in. They replied the article will received in the local post office. I don't know where is the local post office. I had made lot of calls but I didn't get the satisfied answer. No one don't know where is the document. Can you please send a reply what I need to do to get the document.

Reference number is : EL317306795IN.

from address: Ponthekkan House, Chiyyaram P.O, Thrissur, Pin-680026

Dist: South 24 Paraganas,
    Kolkata, West Bengal

Contact number: 8820205217

Albert Raphel

Thumbs down Misbehaved by Agra Speed Post Office Dept.

Cc: Narendra Kumar Jain ; jainpankaj02@yahoo.in
    Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 12:17 PM

Reg: Incontinuation with complaint no. 100000-86511 (Agra H.O)

This is to bring to your kind notice that a letter has been received on dt: 17.03.11 with ref to my complaint no. 100000-86511 that " The necessary action is being taken".

Today by default me and my husband went for speed post at 5pm and standing at counter no. 7. Mr. Gaurav incharge of counter said that go at counter no. 9. Boy & Girl sitting at counter no. 9 said that 5pm to 6pm is Account Tally time, come after 6:15pm. On questioning by my side that where it has been mentioned?, that boy, girl and person at adjoining counter with grey hair said that " sunayee nahi deta kya, chal 6pm ke baad aana" on arguining by my side grey hair person stated that karana hai to kaara nahi toh tel laga". When i said that will make complaint, girl stating that jakar Senior Post Master se Speed Post karale, 5pm - 6pm tak woh hi lete hai.
    On this i went at S.Post Master Cabin and on my complaint he took meeting - but what is the result, that girl and grey hair person said that Tu 6pm se pehle kara ke dekha de and actually they did at 5:57pm.

V. Shame on the part of Govt Post they are not having dignity and respect towards their Senior Staff and Customers.

EOD No. EU787480050IN

Sir by profession we both are Chartered Accountant and your staff said that haram ki khate hai isliye sanate hai...

Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:02 PM

Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 6:47 PM
    Subject: Complaint No. 100000-86511

Reg: Incontinuation with complaint no. 100000-86511

Post Rama Kant Lal Das

I am Mr. Rama Kant Lal Das 67 year old. I had booked (EJ077354631IN) speed post date 06/06/2011, but as yet this packet unable to reached current address. I am subbmiting all transation reference by yours detail :-

Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
    06/06/2011 11:07:48 SAKCHI Article Booked
    06/06/2011 15:32:43 SAKCHI JAMSHEDPUR Article Bagged Bag Number : EBJ77355265IN
    06/06/2011 15:35:06 SAKCHI JAMSHEDPUR Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.06/06/2011 17:00:00 hrs.
    09/06/2011 20:36:08 SAKCHI JAMSHEDPUR Bag IS Received Bag Number: EBJ77355265IN
    09/06/2011 20:36:31 JAMSHEDPUR Article Received
    09/06/2011 20:36:31 ____ JAMSHEDPUR Bag IS Opened Bag number: EBJ77355265IN
    10/06/2011 03:13:23 JAMSHEDPUR MUZAFFARPUR Article Bagged Bag Number : EBJ0000281198
    13/06/2011 10:15:37 JAMSHEDPUR MUZAFFARPUR Bag IS Received Bag Number: EBJ0000281198
    13/06/2011 10:15:46 ____ MUZAFFARPUR Bag IS Opened Bag number: EBJ0000281198
    13/06/2011 10:15:47 MUZAFFARPUR Article Received
    13/06/2011 14:54:44 MUZAFFARPUR LAHERIASARAI HO Article Bagged Bag Number : EBF0000416055
    13/06/2011 15:07:13 MUZAFFARPUR RMS MUZAFFARPUR Bag Sent through MA Scheduled Dep.13/06/2011 12:00:00 hrs.
    15/06/2011 10:31:19 MUZAFFARPUR LAHERIASARAI HO Bag IS Received Bag Number: EBF0000416055
    15/06/2011 10:48:23 LAHERIASARAI HO Article Received
    15/06/2011 10:48:23 ____ LAHERIASARAI HO Bag IS Opened Bag number: EBF0000416055

I am requesting to you that please dilevered my packet in current address.

Thanks with regards.
    Rama Kant Lal Das
    Mb. 9308794042
    Jamshedpur.

herojitsp is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default letter not recieved

Sir,my sister have done a speed post on thrusday- 18th AUG 2011 from Imphal H.O. but it's still not recieved.if it is not returned to my sister why it is taking so long to delivered.Below are details of Speed Post:-No. EE436770315INTO, NG.HEROJITA-96,1st FLOORGALLI NO.1SAIDULAJAB-110030.NEW DELHIFROM,LAISHRAM ASHAPYARIKHUNDRAKPAM MAYAI LEIKAIIMPHAL-795114MANIPUR

GIJO GEORGE is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

My name is Gijo George.This is regarding a complaint which hurt me so much mentally.I had applied for my PAN card on August 25 2011.This PAN card was send to me through speed post and tracking/consignment number is EQ771768815IN.This courier is delivered to some one is Haus khas, new Delhi, 110016.I did not received my courier.I contacted the Haus Khas post office around 5 times.The last reply i got from the post office was really shocking.The officer told me "Sir any how we delivered it to some one.If you do not get it then just apply for a new PAN card".I was waiting for the PAN card so I can give it to my bank for an insurance claim because of an accident caused to me.I was advised to take bed rest as my leg is plastered even though i went to the post office again and again.This is so sad for consumers because we cannot take any actions against this kind of Government services in India.Hope this can be solved and in future this will not happen to anyone else.

HN Singh Guest

Default Non receipt of Register post 151088941

The registered post no ARW 1515088941 dispatched on 25 Odt 11 from Howrah GPO -711101 has not been received till date to the Addressee . Kindly expedite and confirm
    thanking you.

sarojkumarbhosle is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Sir I am Sarojkumar Bhosle from Parbhani, Maharashtra. I sent M.Tech. applications to IIITDM Jabalpur on 02/11/2011 using Speed Post. This was expected to reach IIITDM Jabalpur latest by 08/11/2011. Today when I tracked for it the status shows that it has been dispatched to Bhopal today. It will take 3-4 more days to reach. The application is going to be rejected due to delay for sure. Now what is my fault in this. Why should I suffer for the mistake of Indian Post. For your information the Article Number is: EM441644071IN . What should I do now? Please guide me in this matter.

1. speed post missing
    By shraddha in forum Postal Services
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 05:53 PM
  2. Speed Post
    By admin in forum Postal Services
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 06:49 PM
  3. Harassament By Post Office and poor service of Speed Post.
    By sohel_oraon in forum Postal Services