This is a discussion on provident fund within the Other Department forums, part of the Bad Response or Bribe category; PF D ear sir, This is "Ravi Kaash Gupta"(pf No. MH/BAN/48756/741) writting to seek your help in my pf issue. ...
- 12-10-2009, 11:22 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
This is "Ravi Kaash Gupta"(pf No. MH/BAN/48756/741) writting to seek your help in my pf issue. After getting all the papar work done from my company IDBI FORTIS LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. i SUBMIT my provident fund clearance document to office IDBI FORTIS LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD. DATE OF 25 JUNE 2009. HR OF BHARTI AIRTEL SERVICES LTD was told that it takes about 45 days to get the money. After two month i pf office confirm my provident fund clearance document submit 13/07/2009 was told that it takes about 90 days to get the money but till today it is more than 150 days and nothing has been credited to my account/receive any ch.
therefore i request you to look into the matter .
looking forward to your cooperation.
Ravi Kaash Gupta
PF No. MH/BAN/48756/741
- By varsha_ayu in forum Other DepartmentReplies: 17Last Post: 08-19-2012, 07:01 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Provident FundReplies: 12Last Post: 05-19-2012, 02:00 PM
- By Venugopal Talla in forum Bad Response or BribeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:26 PM
- By admin in forum Provident FundReplies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2011, 12:44 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Provident FundReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2009, 03:37 PM