Thread: Complaint against Ration shops

Question Complaint against Ration shops

Tha ration shop in Vishnu Garden giving less quantity of wheat and rice to consumer and sugar was also mentyion in Ration card but the shop does not give sugar

I want to register my complaint in Counsumer court and also send a mail to CM of Delhi.

Pls tell me how i can register my complaint in CM of Delhi.

Deepa
    dolphin_softwares@yahoo.co.in

Default poor supply

We have tried and notices on the number of occasions that this shop keeper is not giving required ration to ration card holders. most of the ration he is solding to the other shop keepers which is their adjoining.

I would like to request to take this complaint to the consumber court and have some good panelty against with this shopkeeper M/s. Anand Kumar, Raghubarpura No.2, Gali N. 1.

Am not able to mention my name and ID extra because they people are good drunker and renowned for fighting abusing etc.

Default Not on schedule as well as poor supply

The ration shop in Dilshad Garden near telephone exchange giving less quantity of wheat, sugar and rice to consumer and he does not open the shop on time sometimes he opens the shop around 6 at evening sometimes 7 and sometimes not open it..

Sir thousand of peoples now looking at you and your action please do the needful steps
    against the guilty.

A citizen of India

Question not providing

we have a green ration card, but we dont get sugar and wheat there. The shop keeper dont give us those things..instead he blacks those commodities with a higher prices to others...could you just help me to know how much quantity can i get and if these available or not?

v r having ration card that belongs to jayaram nagar(shop name & no.-FB059,kolathur),there they are starting to put the bill by 9.30am and they are collecting all cards and keeping by 11am.if we go by 11.01am also they will not get the card.if we ask anything means they will talk rubbhisly.all the whole month there will be rush only.we people are working,if they behave like this means how will we get the things.please take some action immediately on the person incharge or split some of the cards to another shop.

Default ration shop cheating people

I an a resident of usupur in chidambaram town. Our area ration shopkeeper says he will give us red gram only if we buy 50 rupees maligai packet. Is this a rule by the government ? To whom should we complaint against this?Please reply!

bhavesh_jha Guest

Default Blacking of Ration By Ration Shop Arjun Park

Tha ration shop in ARJUN PARK NEW DELHI 43 giving less quantity of wheat and rice to consumer and sugar was also mentyion in Ration card but the shop does not give sugar, Genrally he black the ration items to local shop keepers

Pls tell me how i can register my complaint in CM of Delhi.

Bhavesh Jha

93119044099

Thumbs down not getting sugar since last 2 years

i resident of ghatkopar 3/11 amina bai chawl , gamdevi road sanghani estate ghatkopar west
    i have compliant against the shop owner that he does not give sugar , often grains there is hardly any sugar or grains because he sell it in black market the name of shop is nissar grain stores No.34E70
    please take a note of it and please take action very soon
    this complaint i am sending to tahsildar mu@@@@ branch and the food minister anil deshmukh
    i hope ration shops are for poor people help and not for black marketing
    my name is ronald john vaz
    mobile no.9867910992

RDMENGHANI Guest

Default Complain

actually one person who has shop at atladara he is not giving kersoine and directly selling out so please check it properly thank you

Angry Kerosin sale out in black

I have some complains the person who is selling kerosin in vadodara, one shop in vadodara in atladara area and the owner of that shop name his gordhan patel is owner who is selling kerosin in balck in market and abusing words telling to customer nobody taking action on him so palease check his shop and one more thing senior level officer are also know every thing but nobody is taking action so its my heartly request you to please check and solve this problem because we cant get kerosin properly and he never give perfect in quantity.

Thanking You.

AB. AHAD WANI Guest

Default complaint against rice depo narwani badimarg

we all villagers from village badimarg shopian have the complaint against nayeem ah sheikh s/o gh nabi narwani shopian, he is not selling rice in govt. Rates.now i request ur self please take action against him.

ant.coonoor@gmail.com Guest

Complaint against Ration shops

Tha ration shop in Podanur Srinivasa Nagar not giving every month sugar,dhal the shop is giving one month after next month not issue the dhal,sugar. when we ask the shop incharge told we dont have stock but another shops giving every month and rice quality is very bad.

I want to register my complaint in Counsumer court

i.

ant
    ant.coonoor@gmail.com

Angry compliants about Adambakkam ration shop

sir/mam:

i am a student. here i am complaints about Adambakkam ration shop..

RATION SHOP ADDRESS: Adambakkam , Ambethkar nagar, chennai-88.

land mark: opposite to velachery bsnl telephone exchange...

1. The Ration shop in ADAMBAKKAM (Ambedkar nager, chennai-88) is become a place where all the food material is now being sold to wholesale shop keeps in the locality. When we question them about this, they tell us that it is none of our business and say that they have no stock that they can give us.

2. They are forcing us to buy the products like chilli powder, pepper, and so on.if we neglate the item to buy they are not giving the ration product.we are getting too struggle of that.so please do any action.

3.Here (Adambakkam) a man is working as a clerk (bill giver).. He won't give respects to the the innocent peoples. He always uses some ruf languages to scold peoples. He will use bad & ruf language,like vatha,tevadiapaya. sorry for mentioning these words.

4. some time he raising his hands to beat peoples.

5. if anybody ask questions he warns every one like put in cell..

6. They wont gives the products kgs correctly... they puhing the weight machine while make measure the products...

we hope u .. please make the the action as soon as possible..

*( if any grammar mistakes forgive me...)*

please do some action.. we are waiting .

jaywant303 Guest

Post Complaint against ration showp owner.

complaints about Dhokali ration shop

sir/Mam:

here i am complaints about Dhokali, Thane ration shop..

RATION SHOP ADDRESS: Mr. Ramniklal Thakkar, Dhokali ration shop,Dhokali naka, Thane West 400607.

land mark: near Dhokali naka...

1. The Ration shop in Dhokali (Thane-west) is become a place where all the food material is now being sold to wholesale shop keeps in the locality. When we question them about this, they tell us that it is none of our business and say that they have no stock that they can give us.actually the shop owner Mr.Ramniklal Thakkar kept all storage in his personal godown at Kapurbawdi, Thane.

3.The shop owner won't give respects to the innocent peoples. He always uses some ruff languages to scold peoples. He will use bad & ruff language,like Sale, @@@@u. sorry for mentioning these words.

4. some time he raising his hands to beat peoples.

5. He collected big property like 4 Rooms flat at yashwi nagar, 1 flat at kapurbawdi, 2 room flat at dhokali,1 Kirana store at Kapurbawadi, 2 shops at Thane, 3 Bykes, car, gold, interior decoration, furniture act..

6. He wont gives the products kgs correctly... they puhing the weight machine while make measure the products...

He have very good contact with local carporator Mr. Sanjay D. Bhoir. Also there are some pending complaints about frod against him at Kapurbawadi police station. But Mr. Ramniklal Thakkar is continuing his ford work with the help of corporator.

Requesting you to please look into the matter and take strict action on this person ( Mr. Ramniklal Thakkar )

we are waiting for action.

Jaywant Mane...

Default Ration's Mobile Shop

My self Anish Thakkar I stay in Parel, Mumbai. At our Ration shop the incharge person is not giving us Sugar when we ask them. Also 3-4 months ago he has given us Sugar for the last month (not for that current month) and my mom asked him that if you are giving me sugar for last month then add sugar for this month too. He said " Char hazzar aadmi ko ko Shakar nahi bhat skata me....aap niche se uper tak ka jao mera koi kuch ukhad nahi sata hai" if this behavior of your staff members at the ration shop then how will we able to communicate or buy any thing from the shop/ Also we've herd that if we dont by the Ration product regularly then our CARD WILL GET CANCELED? is this true.

Please address me to the toppest level personal who are handling this Area below given

Anish Thakkar
    Bharti Devi Bunglow ST Xavier's Street Parel Mumbai-400012

Ration Mobile Shop Address: A blue wan in ST Xavier's Street Parel Mumbai-400012