Thread: ICICI Bank Customer Care Complaint

Shivkumar S. Singh Guest

Default ICICI Bank Customer Care Complaint

I have two Bank account in ICICI Bank - 1. Self and 2. join account along with my wife.

On 28-March-2012 evening i had transferred online 3.5 lacs to my joint account to myself account within ICICI bank, however on 29-March-2012 morning when I checked I found surprisingly that it has been transferred to some other account. In the morning of 29th I have registered a written complaint to Chandivali bank and staff and branch manager has help me to written the complaint and lean the wrongly benefitted account with said amount.
    The wrongly benefitted account is in Aligarh and person is not reachable on provided phone confirmed by bank staff. I am not sure how I can get my hard earned money back.

Thanks and regards,
    Shiv

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2901715' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

yadav_ao@rediffmail.com Guest

Default from ATM not received any money but a/c is debited

I have trying to withdraw Rs.10000/- from ATM but machine not given any money & debited my account by rs.10000/- .After sometime Rs.9000/- reverse in my account but Rs.1000/- remain for return. My a/c No. is 076601500025

Default Wrong Balance as on 01.03.2012

SB Account No.026501000181

The aforesaid Account was dormant for sometime. The Account has been reactivated. A Pass Book has been obtained. The Balance as on01.03.2012 has been shown as Rs.46911.00 which is not correct. Summary of Accounts as on 31.03.2011 was Rs.45,228.00. In the said Summary of Account as on 31.03.2011 a sum of Rs.109.00 has been arbitrarily deducted towards debit card whereas there is no debit card in use against the concerned SB Account. Kindly look into and get the errors rectified.

Urmila Mahanty (J)

Email Id mahantygp@gmail.com

kt97933@gmail.com Guest

Default that

some of your customer care members are really so noncence that they do not know how to behave with people. some of your customer care people call us and making some nonsense... after telling that i am busy then also they make fun again and again by calling me. this is really ridiculous. customers have faith upon you people. after making this kind of behavior we really bound to tell that you take some action on those phone numbers...!!!! and donot repeat all those nonsense again. we are busy people as you are, so please take these seriously, or we will surely going to take other action. the PHONE NUMBERS ARE... 1409246077, 1409246078, 1409246076. please take some action otherwise we will go for police.

gsgill1554@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default transaction failed in IRCTC but amount deducted

I Gurbax Singh ICICI Bank account number 003101510092 was booking rail ticket through IRCTC. my transaction has failed today AM 14.5.12 but amount of Rs. 988 has been deducted from my ICICI account. Request refund the amount at the earliest. regards. my Mobile number is 9969843097.

Angry Credit Card Not Issued, but submitted my details to CIBIL

Im NATARAJ.K residing @ "No. 27, R.K.Street, Seshadripuram, Behind Nataraj Theatre, Bangalore - 560020". I had applied for ICICI credit card in 2007, but unfortunately i didnt received the card on my hands and but i got an STATEMENT stating i have to pay Rs. 5683.00/- Dt: May 21, 2007 on my credit card spending. So i immediately revert back to ICICI customer care and furnished all the details and they said "WE VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE HAPPENDED" and we'll see that statement will not generate and will stop but again i got another statement to pay Rs. 6287.00/- Dt: Jun 21, 2007. But those LAZY DUCKS in your organization have uploaded my details in CIBIL report. I want to bring to your notice that this is second issue which has happended to me with your BANK. One loan issue is resolved i belive but know i came to know this credit card issue. So revert back to you all. Please i need your assistance, IN-CASE if your organization have any details with proof that i have used that card and mis-complained on you please let me know. Here below im funrnishing my OLD CREDIT CARD details for your use:

************************************************** ************
    Credit Card No: 5177 1943 5205 2002

Name: NATARAJ K

Address: No. 27, R.K.Street, Seshadripuram, Bangalore - 560020

Mobile: 8147529596

Email: natarajbng@gmail.com

PAN NO: AFFPN1242P
    ************************************************** ************

Hope your organization will solve my problem soon and let lead my life in peace. PLEASE DO HELP.

Nataraj.K

raj vasant kubal Guest

Post About loan repayment

I have purchased a two wheeler in the year,2002 and getting finance from tata finance and the tata finanace had transferred the loan recovery to icici bank. Till date i have made more money than loan amount. I am searching the office of icici for finishing the matter and obtaining my original rc book and noc. So, please guide for the same. Thanks.

mirza baig Guest

Default lahyd00008745302

sir i have not recive the noc which has been send to me on 10 of may my address is 11-2-555/1/e new agapura hyderabad.plz call me cell 9848617747.

Post Statement complaint

Please don't send my statement old house address

Kripesh Nambiar
    A/C-006301520652

surojit sarkar Guest

Default Refund Of Deduction illlegal way

Dear sir, / madam

It is very thankful to you and company for refund my last time deduction money. But it is very sorry to say that my deduction of money is not single time, several time it deducted and I want to refund all of money which was deducted illegal way.
    So, it is my request please refund my all of deduction money, as soon as possible.

Surajit Sarkar
    A/c No;- 016301558325
    Bathinda Branch.
    Punjab.
    Mob No-09204487920

shah.anil32@yahoo.com Guest

Question i want to know about my request.

my request no. is - 225687694 and i want to know that this request is accepted or any action after reading this is taken or not. i want to know that the money loss i had is gained back in my account or not. please reply me fast.

tunwer22 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Saving account

tunwer22 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

[QUOTE=tunwer22;240115]I have a saving account in icici bank in annanagar branch. i did my last transaction in may 2011 and my remaining balance was more than rs. 2000. but now whwn i checked my account on 11 may 2012, its showing zero balance. please take the necessary step and inform me as soon as possible.

BALKRISHNA TIWARI Guest

Cool Regaring failed transation in my bank account

RESP, DEAR SIR, BHARATPUR RAJ, 321001

WITH DUE RESPACT, I WANT TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION REGARDING MY SAVING ACCOUNT

CREDITED BY MY SON 0N [1] 15/09/2011-RS 30000/BY MANGALORE-VALENCIA BRANCH/ [2]

ON 3/12/2011, RS 49000/ FROM MUMBAI CP STREET FORTE ICICI BRANCH DEPOSITED, [3]

ON 14/12/2011, DEPOSITED RS49000/ CASH FROM MANGALORE--CHILIMBI , ICICI BRANCH [4]

ON DATE--03/03/2012, RS10000/- DEPOSITED FROM MUMBAI CP STREET FORTE ICICI BRANCH.

ABOVE RUPEES AMOUNT DEPOSITED IN CASH TO MY SAVING BANK

BANK ACCOUNT NO--064501000070--BALKRISHNA TIWARI, BANK HOLDER, BANKCODE-000645,

BANK ADDRESS--TM PALACE, CIRCULAR ROAD BHARATPUR, RAJ, 321001 .

BUT ABOVE ALL AMOUNTS RUPEES NOT DEPOSITED IN SVING BANK ACCOUNT SO PLEASE

LOOK AFTER AND DEPOSIT / TRANSFER/ CREDIT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT --064501000070.

WITH THANKS YOUR'S TRULY