Thread: opening an account in SBI

Cool opening an account in SBI

The State Bank Of India

Dear Sir/Mam

I am shobi khan i want to say that i want to open an saving account with SBI but i have problem with that WHY I AM KHAN,
    i was gone to the state bank of india SECTOR 12 NOIDA Branch in saturday 26 March 2011 ,and they told me the you have submit your document befor 1 o'clock than i was completed all document and form complete by filled,when i was go for submit it the Mrs.Gulathi told me why your KHAN.that mean i have rent agreement with land lord and i have pen card but by mistake there is no full name on my pan card SHOBI KHAN .i have the only name on pan card is SHOBI,after i told Mrs gulathi i can submit my HIGH SCHOOL MARK SEAT AND INTER MARK SEAT ,GRADUATIONS DEGREE ,POST GRADUATION MARK SEET THAT HAVE MY FULL NAME SHOBI KAHN.AS WELL AS I TOLD I CAN SUBMIT MY SAMANYA NIWAS PERMAD PATRA that is provided by District magistrate meerut but she told again and again you have no khan on the pan card.so i feal that very bad why i am KHAN.if i was a another cast as like Hindu or sikh there is no boundation for that why you are no singh or kumar or any else.

i had waist of my half day with only for open account in sbi , i was told that i have another bank account with name of shobi khan i can submit my another bank pass book but she was not agree with that i will not open account in the sector 12 noida .she told me that you have to go meerut your city for open account there is no chance that you will open an account in noida sector 12 branch.

after that i was gone to manager but manager told me she i helding all process to open an account go to her.and asked him.

today i dropping this mail to all SBI Branch of India please concern it and show what is best,if there any value of my certification and degrees or any other document.than take a action with Mrs Gulathi with SECTOR 12 NOIDA SBI BRANCH.

AT THE LAST I WANT TO SAY WHY I AM DOING THIS?,WHY I AM WAIST MY TIME ON WRITING MAIL BECAUSE I FEELING BAD .AND NOT ONLY BAT VERY BAD.

she was frustrate me more and more ,till i was frustrated than i was break all document in the front of Mrs Gulathi but she was smiled to me and say slowly PATANI KAHA KAHA SE AA JAATE HAI DIMAG KHRAB KARNE ,she give importance only her work and our time is not valuable.

why i am here you can feel it and give me some solution ,i have three account another bank but i have region for opening an account in SBI because my HR told me that you have open an Account in SBI if you have not.

if you agree with my statement it right than reply me other wise make it delete.

Thanks Regards

Shobi khan

skrahamat.ali7@gmail.com Guest

Angry

State Bank of India Open the new account .

Sabir

SATISH CHOUDHARY Guest

Post My wife wants to open an account for her but sbi main branch personal told to file marriege certific

myself & my wife went to main branch jagdalpur to open saving account. my wife submitted her 1. driving licence, 2.election commission of india id card, in which she had named 'shimil dongre'(the name before marriage), 3.electricity bill having my name satish choudhary, 4.rashan card having her name shimil choudhary(name after marriage) & given affidavit name changes after marriage but banking personal of sbi main branch Mr. Parmakar refusess to open account untill we not file marriage certificate. please tell me what is exact rule regarding opening an account & what document needed to file with?

Default account opening time period

in jhagram,west bengal sbi banch the opening of an account takes 15days.is it good we want to open account urgently but it is not possible.please try to make it faster

Default poor feedback

Dear sir/madam -i submitted all my documents on 4th of Oct ,, but till now 13th Oct not a single step taken in branch(laxmipur branch ,deoghar ,jharkhand) , they all tell that no more man power to doing work on time . kindly focus on this problem
    Sandeep Kumar sonu 09771419035