Thread: Unhuman Act by HDFC Credit Card (Kolkata Branch)

puspen.mondal is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Angry Unhuman Act by HDFC Credit Card (Kolkata Branch)

I am an owner of HDFC Gold Visa Credit Card for the past 2 1/2 years. I didn't have any complaints until November 2009. Prior to that I was not able to pay 3 months minimum payments, because I had met with an accident back at home and was in complete bed rest. As I was not able to pay my salary was blocked by the HDFC Credit Card Division, as I have the salary account there too. In Customer Care, some lady informs me that if I pay Rs.2000 minimum the money would be released within 24 hrs, which I did pay from HDFC Bank, Kasba Branch, Kolkata. Post 24 hrs I made enquiries, and I heard that my account would be only released if I pay an amount similar to my Salary amount that was blocked.
    I borrowed money from people but could not make it. Later I decided for truce, I signed a paper in which I declared to deduct Rs.8000 from my Salary account and release the rest of the money. Which was done rightly. During this time my case was being handled by Ms. Salma Khatoon from the Regional Office of HDFC Credit Card, located at 8,Gillander House, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata - 700001. +(91)-(33)-22104332, 22103838, 22488178, 22489905.
    After this chain of events, after I did all these payments, I paid three consecutive minimum payments for the month of April'10, May'10 & June'10. Still for some reason they are not happy with me.
    I received an email statement yesterday, on which I had a total due of Rs. 29,988. For the information, my Credit Limit is of Rs. 38,000 on this card. Even after making these payments I have a Credit Limit of 0
    To add to that, after paying all these money, I don't see my principal going down. I am also paying, Late Fees, Interest and other Charges. Still I am not being able to use my Credit Card.
    Another strange fact, as I don't have any Available Credit Limit, I am being charged for Purchase/Debits of Rs. 762.67 which shows on the Email Statement. On the email statement it also says that Past Dues if any = 0.00.
    I could had gone for a Settlement easily, but I did not, as I want to keep using this card, and also at the same time, I would like to get a NOC after paying off the whole amount back.
    I plead in front of the Court, to do justice and help me.
    For the convinience I am attaching the Email Statement for the Month of June 2010. Please have a look at it.

Please revert for any information that is required.
    Puspen Mondal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unhuman Act by HDFC Credit Card (Kolkata Branch)-credit-card-statement-june-2010.jpg

HDFC Bank Guest

Default Response -Unhuman Act by HDFC Credit Card (Kolkata Branch)

Quote Originally Posted by puspen.mondal View Post
    I plead in front of the Court, to do justice and help me.

Please revert for any information that is required.
    Puspen Mondal
    Dear Mr Mondal,

We would like to work with you to resolve the issue of your repayment. Request you to write to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with your credit card number and contact details. Please also mention the complaint id TTU00050015062010 in the subject line of your email. As soon as we receive this information, a bank representative shall contact you.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank