Thread: Delay in releasing of Provident Fund by HDFC Bank- Emp code -T0697

tarun_insearch is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Default Delay in releasing of Provident Fund by HDFC Bank- Emp code -T0697

Dear All,

I got my releiving letter from HDFC Bank in September'2009. My last day of working is 19-06-2009. My employee code is T0697. I have send provident fund withdrawl request in the month of September'2009. I have contacted so many times with Vignesh Ayyer ( his contact number-022-30752837) who's dealing with the settlement of provident fund in HR Department. Everytime he says that settlement will take one or two months. But till date no settlement was done by their side. Their is no due pending against me.

Tarun Bansal
    Sirsa
    01666-232639
    E-mail id - tarun_insearch@yahoo.co.in

Default delay in disbursing provident fund

Hon'ble Team Members!!!

I was working with HDFC BANK LTD as a Branch Coex , My Employee code was 73918, I have resigned from the job on 22-04-2011 but till today (completion of 6 months) I have not received the cheque of my provident fund, which deducted of every month with my salary. and even they did not provide me PF number.

I've submitted my whole documentation which is need for disburse the amount of pf in your head office,but till today (after comletion of 6 months) I have not got it.

Kindly confirm the status of my PF other wise I'll go to the court for case of the company or I'll send the notice to you.

Do it as soon as possible and needful

Saeed Singh(73918)
    +919436011108 (mob)
    Itanagar.

Default transfer

dear all
    my wife have been working with hdfc since last 4yrs. after marriage her bm told about tranfer in month or two but after almost a year it didn't happen please suggest what to do

thanx

Hon'ble Team Members!!!

I was working with HDFC BANK LTD as a Branch Coex , My Employee code was 62741, I have resigned from the job on 22-09-2009 but till today (completion of 2years and 2 months) I have not received the cheque of my provident fund, which deducted of every month with my salary. and even they did not provide me PF number.

I've submitted my whole documentation which is need for disburse the amount of pf in your head office,but till today I have not got it.

Kindly confirm the status of my PF as i am in urgent need of money. Do it as soon as possible and needful

SANDEEP SAREEN(62741)
    +919780460029 (mob)
    BATALA

Default Pf realease

Dear All,

I got my releiving letter from HDFC Bank in 03/06/2012. My last day of working is 31/03/2012. My employee code is 70160. I have send provident fund withdrawl request in the month of 10/08/2012.

Rentheesh R
    E-mail id -rentheesh@gmail.com

VIPUL MEHRA Guest

Angry Provident fund will not be approved till date

Hon'ble Team Members!!!

I was working with HDFC BANK LTD as a Branch Coex , My Employee code was 67910, I joined this job on 01-09-2008 and resigned on 31-07-2009, but till today (completion of 11 months) I have not received any information about my pf no. and the cheque of my provident fund, which deducted of every month with my salary. and even they did not provide me PF number.

I've submitted my whole documentation which is need for disburse the amount of pf in your head office,but till today (after comletion of 11 months) I have not got it.

Do it as soon as possible and needful

Vipul Mehra,
    (Service Head)
    Thermax Ltd.
    Amritsar.

Unhappy Delay in releasing of Provident Fund by HDFC Bank- Emp code-89593

I was an ex employee of HDFC Bank Ltd, VV Mohalla Branch Mysore-570002, branch code-1272. My Name is "Nizam Hussain"
    I was working as Co-Ex Emp Id-89593, my joining date was 11/08/2011. Bcoz of my Father's death & relocation of the family to native i left the job and my relieving date was 02/11/2013 after my a/c full&final settlement i applied for PF in the month of January till date i have not received my PF... and I'm getting proper reason for the delay also..
    I don't want to say more abt this plz tell me when i'll get my PF amount..

With Regards,
    Nizam Hussain
    Ph-9900351939

Unhappy Delay in releasing of Provident Fund by HDFC Bank- Emp code-89593

I don't want to say more abt this plz tell me when i'll get my PF amount..

With Regards,
    Nizam Hussain
    Ph-9900351939

Dear All

I had just received my provident fund of Rs.Approx 24500.00 but according to me the HDFC bank deducted Rs.720 per month (24 month ) but i dont recived employer contribution so kindly advice when i received the balance amount.

rashmi harit Guest

Default withdrowl pf

Sir give me pf ammout pls urgent

SWASTICK CHOUDHURY Guest

Post Delay in releasing of Provident Fund by HDFC Bank- Emp code-CS52147

I got my releiving letter from HDFC Bank in 23/08/2013. My last day of working is 06/07/2013. My employee code is CS52147. I have send provident fund withdrawl request in the month of 24/09/2013. & 03/10/2013

Swastick Choudhury
    Emp Code: Cs52147
    JANGIPUR BRANCH (2420)

Madhav.N.Deshpande Guest

Default Regarding PF

Sir.
    I M.N.Deshpande working in Belgaum Br code 0253.I am working as coex when I submitted my resignation.My Emp code is CM 18945.I Joined bank on 22.3.2010 and Resigned on August 2013 I complited all formelities.I am from DST working under RSM ANIMESH kumar Sir plz do the needfull.
    Madhav.N.Deshpande

VINOTH KUMAR U Guest

Default Delay in releasing of Provident Fund by HDFC Bank- Emp code-cv20696

I would like to inform you that, i have been working with HDFC BANK . As a contract sales Executive emp code : CV20696 vadapalani branch for past 5 months from 28.06.2013 to 01.11.2013. I left my job from HDFC BANK last November, they deducted from my salary of Rs.5500/- (Rupees Five Thousand Five Hundred). I have given my provident fund withdrawal request on 01.11.2013.Till now they didn't credited my provident fund.

Vinoth kumar U
    Mobile : 9840533788

ATUL PREMJI Guest

Default Provident fund

Dear sir my provident fund claim

Marimuthu.R Guest

Default Provident Fund

Dear Team Members,

I'm Marimuthu.R. I was worked in HDFC Bank Ltd as a Branch Coex in Gold loan ( Tirunelveli Branch_Tamilnadu) My vintage is 18 months ( May_2012 to Nov_2013 ) I resigned 13th November 2013..Mr.John Kirubakaran is My reporting Boss..

Already I deal and discussed with my Ex.Reporting boss about my PF.. He is always said "That's under process da"... "That's under process da"..but still now single rupee don't credit my A/c, Even I don't got a pending salary also.. ( November 13 days salary) but their bank management is detected AQB charges.. that's no matter..

Dear Team Members.. Pls forward this to particular team and also help for my settlement Amount..

Marimuthu.R