Thread: Oriental Bank of Commerce: No response to mail sent from Internet Banking Account

Apr 2010

Default Oriental Bank of Commerce: No response to mail sent from Internet Banking Account

I have dropped a mail from my Online Account twice but haven't got any response yet. The first time I sent the mail on 29 Mar and second time on 23 Mar regarding Linking the Accounts.
    I want to know if I can link my Personal Oriental Bank Account in one Branch to Joint Account in another Branch. I have the Internet Banking ID for Joint Account but don't have the Internet Bank ID for the Personal Account.

Apr 2010

Is there any other way to lodge complaint in this forum? Please guide me through the correct process of lodging complaint as I have failed to get response for this and other complaints.

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner so that we can guide you accordingly.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Apr 2010

Thanks Admin for your response.

Account Number: 08612151001861
    Branch: Aundh, Pune

I have dropped mail from Internet Banking ID for the above mentioned Account Number on 29th Mar and 23rd April regarding procedure of linking of my Individual Account to Joint Account in the same Internet Banking Account.
    Later on May 04, I also dropped mail from my Personal Email ID to 'ibank@obc.co.in' but still I have failed to get any response from them.

I want to know if I can link my Inidvidual Oriental Bank Account in one Branch to Joint Account in another Branch. I have the Internet Banking ID for Joint Account but don't have the Internet Bank ID for the Personal Account.

Please let me know if I need to provide any other details here.

Apr 2010

I got the response for the query finally. Please consider this thread closed.
    Thanks.

SIKANDER ALI Guest

Post Loging is disebled

we are opning a saving a/c in obc bank Dakpather D.Dun my a/c no. is 09302151006599.
    we have appling a internet banking you provide me this service i got a User name & Pasword from you.
    but then we are fill user ID & password then error is your login is disabled please contac at ibanking@obc.co.in

We are requested that my loging ID is enable on this a/c no.

Sikander Ali
    A/c no. 09302151006599

R SHANTHI Guest

Default Login DISABLED

My SB account no: 11132040009820
    Recently I applied for the net banking. The branch also provided. Once we entered the User ID & Password. it says that your login is disabled. please contact ibank@obc.co.in or branch
    please enable my login and e.mail to shanthi4791@gmail.com
    r.shanthi

upendrta kumar Guest

Angry

Why is the mail facitlity provided in the Internet Banking ID when no one is there to respond to it. Please let me know.[/QUOTE]

BIKSHESWARAN35 Guest

Post complaint on i banking pass word from ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE

Respected and Honerable Sirs,

I am having Savings Bank Account with Oriental Bank of Commerce, Selayur Branch, Tamil nadu vide Account No. 11132031000035. I have applied for sign on pass word and transaction password and the sign on password is received after continous follow up and for transaction password after long and long follow up I have received courier letter vide their letter dated 11.08.2012 to get the pass word from the Branch within 10 days. When I approached the Bank Branch they inform me that the password is yet to be received. it is now Understood that the Bank net work is totally in effecient and for which the customer has to suffer. For you information I am having Accont with the branch for the last several years with another account in the name of DHARMAMBAL and later changed to BALASUBRAMANIAN vide Account No.11132010000780.

This is not the only complaint I am also having another one of Debiting my Savings Bank Account and crediting to RD Account of the above reference and the same is yet to be done due to the Bank closure which is not informed in any way.

kindly render justice.

With regards.

BIKSHESWARAN & BALASUBRAMANIAN

KMVPRASAD97 Guest

Cool Ecafe

Dear sis
    am kema balachander obc bnk 04932011014997 my password missing

pleas help me new password

TAYDEPRAVIN99 Guest

Post My user id is dissable pleas enable my user id

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    hello,

kindly post your complaint in detailed manner so that we can guide you accordingly.
    my user id is dissable pleas enable my user id my a/c no.11302011016640

sksestates4u@gmail.com Guest

Default Confirmation regarding the user id of net banking

we are the current account holding no 07601011001296 in the name of Millennium Real Estate Developers Pvt. Ltd., Suchi Pind, Near GNDU Regional Campus, Ladhewali Road, Jalandhar Punjab. We have apply for new user id & password. We got new password from bank but user id not alloted by bank. Please issue us user id for operate netbanking regular

Thanking You

Yours Truly,
    SK Sharma
    Accounts Manager
    M. No. 8872733833

Millennium Real Estate Developers Pvt. Ltd.

Vishwanath Mundhe Guest

Post complaint on Home Loan from ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE

Respected and Honerable Sirs,

I am having Savings Bank Account with Oriental Bank of Commerce, Rajgurunagar Branch, Pune, Maharashtra vide Account No. 15002191015483. I have applied for Home loan and after continuous follow up 4 month. When I approached the Bank Branch they inform me last stage that the initial paid 20% amount ie 120000.00. it is now Understood that the Bank net work is totally in effecient and for which the customer has to suffer. For you information i am paid amount 4000.00 for extra serviec charges and Valuation report. But this is new properties ie no need valuation report. this bank giving me so mentally harassment and troublesome. At last date 19/10/2012 i am taking my all home loan document.

This BANK is owned by Government of india. This type of inefficiency the Government will loose its revenue. customer. and passes troublesome.

kindly render justice.