Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HDFC credit card application status

Default Hdfc bank seems the worst service in credit card application processing

i applied 3 times for hdfc credit card but all my applications got rejected saying some useless reasons. then why their executies taking my application
    and asking me to wait for so many days. waste of money in taking xerox of documents given to them. with the same set of documents i got credit cards from 3 different banks.In 1 bank i got credit card without having any verification call,residence verification ,office verification etc. how they issued ? they dont have internal credit policies ? they gave credit card with good credit limit. i dont want to mention that bank names. but hdfc taking so many documents, phone verification,residence verification,office verification etc finally rejecting the application .really i fed up with them. try to relax your norms for good customers else dont waste your time as well as customer time

M.ANIL KUMAR Guest

Angry Regarding delay of Credit card

Dear HDFC,

I M.ANIL KUMAR HAD APPLIED FOR CREDIT CARD APPLICATION REF NO: 12112917072730S3. ITS BEEN MORE THAN 45 DAYS SINCE I HAVE APPLIED AND I HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS AROUND 7 TIMES TO THREE EXECUTIVES, GOD KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH MY DOCUMENTS AND IT IS STILL SHOWING IN PROCESS STATUS. I AM SICK OF THE BANK PROCESS AND ITS SPEED OF WORKING. IF HDFC PEOPLE HAVE ANY COURTESY TOWARDS CUSTOMERS JUST TALK TO ME TO 9010005111 AND SPEED UP THE PROCESS OR ELSE CANCEL THE APPLICATION AND NEVER TAKE APPLICATION OF ANY ONE.

REGARDS
    MAKLOOR ANIL KUMAR
    APP REF NO: 12112917072730S3

balbir.singh@jrew.co.in Guest

Default Credit Card not received

Hello sir,
    i applied for credit card on 14 December 2012, hdfc executive came to my office and collected the documents. and he told me that hdfc executive will call you for verification and i have received verification call from hdfc team, but still i have not received my credit card or dont know status of my application.

how much days it takes hdfc to send atleast tracking code or is there means to know my application status. if i know that my application got rejected , atleast i can apply with other bank credit card.

i want know status of my application

my application no : CC13915889

email : balbir.singh@jrew.co.in

mobile : 9041011683

i hope some one would respond me early. thanks in advance.

rgedam Guest

Default Hdfc credit card

Hello sir,
    i applied for credit card on 17th Dec. 2012, agent came to my Office and collected form. then telecaller called and said hdfc will call for verification, but i didnot received any tracking code for my application. i dont know status of my application.

i want know status of my application

my application no : 12121520939150 W5

email : raghwendra.gedam@vilindia.com

mobile : 8550992962

i hope some one would respond. thanks in advance.

Default Credit card application disapproved.

hello sir,
    i am krishnendu mandal 1 applied for credit card 1 month before (ref no. 12120416306420S3). At the time of application i told the bank person that date of birth in my PAN card is not correct and i told them my correct date of birth. i asked him is it require any document for my correct date of birth proof? he replied not necessary. After 2 weeks got message for response my letter. i didn't receive any letter from bank. after inquiry i know that my door was close so room verification not complete. Problem is that bank person will ask me for my continent time but they will come their own time.any how after few days got clearance for this but finally my card was disapproved due to wrong date of birth which is i informed earlier. if i want i can told them keep accordingly PAN CARD. Now also they are saying response to letter. sorry to say i never receive any letter from bank. 2 times i send them my Passport for date of birth till no response from bank. its my request to HDFC BANK if really not able to give credit card then please send back my all document to my office. really representative are use less don't know which document will require and which not. they never bother to followup also. my eamil address is krishnenduopt@gmail.com

AshokM Guest

Default No Response for creditcard issue

I submitted all my documents.but the address verification peoples are searching my address they didít get mine.after that I mension my full address all other details and send it to Card devision ch, after few days my status like IN Process,but now again its dis apporved.

Give me the right solution
    My mobile 9789101718
    Appl no:12112616892890S1
    Name Ashok

Default Credit Card Status

I submit my application form to the representative of HDFC Bank and get an sms on 21-12-2012, in which my application no. was given 12122018174430N6 .I provide my mobile no.-9935532501. But 13 days has been gone I did not get either verification call or credit card. I do not what I have to do.Please let me know what happened to my application.

Regard
    Mohd Parvez Khan

E-mail khan_parvez125@yahoo.co.in
    Mobile No. 9935532501

Sudarshan Bisht Guest

Default Credit Card Application Rejected

My Name is Sudarshan. Last month I applied for HDFC credit card. After collecting all documents and verification also they rejected my application without giving any reasons. This is what I got while tracking the application status in their website I got this answer.

Application Reference Number
    12122704476450S2
    Status
    DISAPPROVED
    Remarks
    DISAPPROVAL OF THE CREDIT CARD APPLICATION DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANYWAY ON YOUR CREDIT STANDING OR YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY.

Even I have not got any call and email regarding this disapproval of the application. I wasted lot of time on recollecting all relevant document and relevant official document which was very much genuine.

I don;t know what the f***k is going on.

Smile HDFC credit card application status

Dear Sir/ Madam

Pleae let me know the status of my credit card application, which i was submitted almost 10 days back,
    still i didn't received the reply from HDFC credit card.Please let us know the status.
    Mobile No. 9880691942

sathyamoorthy Guest

Dear HDFC
    I S.SATHYAMOORTHY HAD APPLIED FOR CREDIT CARD APPLICATION REF NO: 13022618847250S1. ITS BEEN MORE THAN 45 DAYS SINCE I HAVE APPLIED AND I HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS FOR 2 TIMES TO two EXECUTIVES, GOD KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH MY DOCUMENTS AND IT IS STILL SHOWING IN PROCESS STATUS. I AM SICK OF THE BANK PROCESS AND ITS SPEED OF WORKING. IF HDFC PEOPLE HAVE ANY COURTESY TOWARDS CUSTOMERS JUST TALK TO ME TO 9791514580 AND SPEED UP THE PROCESS OR ELSE CANCEL THE APPLICATION AND NEVER TAKE APPLICATION OF ANY ONE.

REGARDS
    S.SATHYAMOORTHY
    APP REF NO: 13022618847250s1

Default Disapproval of the credit card

My Name is Narendra Singh Yadav. Last month I applied for HDFC credit card. After collecting all documents and verification also they rejected my application without giving any reasons. This is what I got while tracking the application status in their website I got this answer.

Application Reference Number
    13022516767270W6
    Status
    DISAPPROVED
    Remarks

Default Delay in credit card receiving

dear team i have applied for credit card for HDFC bank but still i dont get any update on the same.

Default Hdfc credit card problem

My name is vedveer singh.i am applied for a credit card in hdfc bank.i am already sumited all my documentes,but after 45days i did not recieved my credit card.

srikanta panda Guest

Question hdfc credit card

My Name is Srikanta panda. Last month I applied for HDFC credit card. After collecting all documents and also verified it.
    Referance number is came but unfartunatly i missed that 16 digit number(13042615273490-remain 2 digit missed).please check and do needfully.

regards,
    SRIKANTA PANDA
    MOBILE NO-8553905367
    date of birth-25/05/1993
    Email id-srikanta.panda804@gmail.com

madhu2k22000@yahoo.co.in Guest

good moarning sir iam k.madhu sudhan reddy i applied creditcard may month ending my eref no;13060707392320 and hdfc person verification is complete also hdfc tele caller also enquired he say complete u r enquiry he say u recive cerditcard with in 10 working days but iwill track my status is disaproved my acount transactionn is very clear and itake two times personal loan but why my aplication rejected i dont kniw and i suffer alot i recived calls to hdfc coustomercare i pationsy give full information about me. i call to coustomare care exqutives they says useless reasons so pls check my status and approve my credit card

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast