Thread: Fraud Company Kaunsa.com

dinesh_gupta is offline Junior Member

Angry Fraud Company Kaunsa.com

I placed an order of Jasper Conran Man 75ml on 6th July and immediately I got an email from Kaunsa.com that it will going to deliver on 16th June, my order number is Kaun/10209/H40QMCFEXL . But on same day evening someone from Kaunsa.com called me that they are dispatching the same on next day and I will it soon, I asked them it is showing 16th, he said we have in stock and dispatching the same. Very same time, I asked him why your number : Call us on: +91 120 4764800" due to payment problem phone is not working, he said he will check and solve the matter. But when I havent received any new from supplier, I sent someone from my office to check and they gave number of Mr. Nitesh Mob: 8800092427, this person confirmed order is already with ARAMEX courier and going to get soon, I asked every one in this office to share tracking number, but no one gave me. On 14th June I spoke to Mr. Ranjit about same, he too said soon he is giving me Aramex tracking number, but never gave. Today again i called one of Kaunsa.com number and spoke to Kumar, who said ARAMEX tried to reach me by phone but according to them i never answer ARAMEX phone and they came to my office 3 times but i was not here. Still on my repeted request they never gave any tracking number In simple word they are using customers money for their own use, and I would like to request the Honorable court must take legal action against such company who is making customer fool and by this other good online company will suffer too, who might giving good support. I tried to reach Mr. Paliwal - MD of this company, but hard to reach him. Thanks in advance, I am asking my lawyer to send proper notice to this fraud company Regards
    RAJU001 likes this.

Thumbs down Fraud Company Kaunsa.com

Never deal with kaunsa.com or Kaunsadeals.com...they all are doing fake businesses.I place an order of Google android tablet worth rs.5699 and paid the money through my debit card.It's been more than 2 months since i placed my order.I tried each and every number but nobody is responding i also talked to the Sumit one of the employee of Kaunsa.com he said that we will refund you money within 15 days...but after 15 days i called them for my refund he stopped picking up my phone....This company is a big fraud .. don't ever deal with any company with the name Kaunsa in it because they keep on changing their name..I am filing a case against them in consumer court...i will teach them a lesson..

renjithcity is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Never deal with kaunsa.com or Kaunsadeals.com...they all are doing fake businesses.I place an order of victor 3g calling android tablet worth rs.4999 and paid the money through my debit card.It's been more than 1 month since i placed my order.I tried each and every number but nobody is responding i also talked to one of the employee of Kaunsa.com he said that the product is dispatched and they dont know the status of courier and gave me an invalid way bill no: of bluedart courier. and also they are not willing to gave me the updation details or my money. i called them for my refund he stopped picking up my phone....This company is a big fraud .. don't ever deal with any company with the name Kaunsa in it because they keep on changing their name..I am filing a case against them in consumer court...i will teach them a lesson.. (kaun/21472) is my ref: id of kaunsa.com. dont become a customer of kaunsafraud.com

Angry Fraud @@@@iest company

Never deal with kaunsa.com.the on of the @@@@iest company i have ever seen......they used your money as their own........never do online payment to them......
    They dont refund your money

kaliaakhil Guest

Default Kaunsa.com...big fraud company

I MADE ONLINE PURCHASE OF "Casio Edifice 539 Copper Dial WATCH" FROM KAUNSA.COM. BUT NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR END TILL DATE. NO ONE IS CONCERNED AND NEITHER ANYONE IS GOING TO DELIVER ANY SORT OF PRODUCT. ALL THEY DO IS CHARGE YOU FOR THE PRODUCT AND THEN FORGET WHO YOU ARE OR EVEN THEY OWE YOU SOMETHING. I AM A STUDENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS INSTITUTE (NEW DELHI) AND HAVE ONCE FILED COMPLAINT AGAINST A TELEPHONE COMPANY IN CONSUMER COURT FORUM, FOR WHICH I WAS DULY REIMBURSED. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN KAUNSA.COM.... BE READY..!!!

Default Fraud cheaters kaunsa.com

i have also ordered one mobile phone for Rs7499/- on 6th of august, but till now i have not got the product as well as my money, and also they are not even replying to my mail or phone calls, can anybody help me out in this issue.

regards,
    sudharsan

Thumbs up escalations@kaunsa.com

Dear sir/ M’aam,

we thank you for writing to us and providing us with your feedback through this blog.

However we are unable to verify your issue and provide a suitable resolution through this blog. Kindly login to our site using your account details, go under the my account session and raise a ticket for a speedy resolution. You could also give us a call at the below mentioned no. Where you will be to speak to our customer care representative directly.

Incase you feel your issue has been pending and needs immediate attention; you could mark an email to our escalations team at escalations@kaunsa.Com. Our escalations team is committed to resolving every case and will be more than happy to assist you.

We request you to bear with us in the interim.
    Assuring you of our best services.

team – kaunsa.Com

contact numbers:
    board number - 0120-4835000 (9:30 am to 6.30pm) monday to saturday

pranasawant18@gmail.com Guest

Post complaint foe KAUNSA.COM

I MADE ONLINE PURCHASE OF "Casio Edifice 539 Copper Dial WATCH" FROM KAUNSA.COM. BUT NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR END TILL DATE. NO ONE IS CONCERNED AND NEITHER ANYONE IS GOING TO DELIVER ANY SORT OF PRODUCT. I AM A STUDENT OF in mumbai University in Mumbai AND HAVE ONCE FILED COMPLAINT AGAINST A TELEPHONE COMPANY IN CONSUMER COURT FORUM, FOR WHICH I WAS DULY REIMBURSED. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN KAUNSA.COM.... BE READY..!!!

Default Timtara is a fraud site

TIMTARA IS A FRAUD SITE

they all are doing fake businesses
    anilsumas likes this.

krc Guest

Angry Kaunsa fraud web page no one answers the call +91 120 4835000 fraud number

Hope i am the luckiest guy. I have placed order ref number
    [Thank you for choosing Kaunsa.com as your shopping partner.
    This is to confirm your order placed on Kaunsa.com. You order will be processed as soon as payment regarding the same will be received to us.
    Your Order Number Is KA/39890/W7OUK0QC] about to make payment, but want to check with customer service about the exact duration, but no one answered the call on +91 120 4835000. Tried 4 times and stopped processing the order.

I don't how CITI Bank provided EMI Opition to this website. PAYU is payment channel.

Think every thing is fraud. Please don't purchase.

Arrow i also seen add of this it look like clean Fraud just give on money wait in future for cash GtoG.in

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh_gupta View Post
    GtoG.in But on same day evening someone from Kaunsa.com called me that they are dispatching the same on next day and I will it soon, I asked them it is showing 16th, he said we have in stock and dispatching the same. Very same time, I asked him why your number : Call us on: +91 120 4764800" due to payment problem phone is not working, he said he will check and solve the matter. But when I havent received any new from supplier, I sent someone from my office to check and they gave number of Mr. Nitesh Mob: 8800092427, this person confirmed order is already with ARAMEX courier and going to get soon, I asked every one in this office to share tracking number, but no one gave me. On 14th June I spoke to Mr. Ranjit about same, he too said soon he is giving me Aramex tracking number, but never gave. Today again

Angry big fraud company

never buy from this @@@@ company its fraud i lost my first sallery i reeely feel dam sad about it this company should be closed

escalations@kaunsa.com Guest

Post Customer Support

Dear sir/ M’aam,

We thank you for writing to us and providing us with your feedback through this blog.

We request you to bear with us in the interim.
    Assuring you of our best services.

team – kaunsa.Com

contact numbers:
    board number - 0120-4835000 (9:30 am to 6.30pm) monday to saturday

Angry Ordered Samsung phone from Kaunsa

Ordered Samsung S3 from kaunsa. The product was not delivered and the company is also not responding to calls. It looks as if the company is a fraud. please beware of this company.

Default kaunsa.com : beware of cheaters inside

I placed an order for Samsung C3330 Champ 2 vide Ref Id : Kaun/43475 yesterday (24.11.2012). In their site, it is just mentioned "Warranty - 6 months warranty" without mentioning whether it was by seller or manufacturer. I just noticed it on the same day after 4-5 hours of placing the order and called their customer care that very evening regarding that. To my shock, they said it was by seller and not manufacturer. This is outright cheating by providing incomplete information. When I asked for cancellation, they said it was ready for dispatch and so cancellation at that time would cost me 5% of the order amount plus 400 rupees as processing charges, in total, more than 500 rupees. I wonder how the product was ready for dispatch in a matter of hours that too on a Saturday. Complete liars! They cheat us all by providing wrong information all the time. I don't understand why I should pay for their misgivings. Such sites should be banned from doing ecommerce.

I don't know if I will ever get my money back. If they are really ready to resolve my issue, let them do it here in public so that others will know if they are customer-friendly or not. One can know for sure that they are cheaters if they give a preset reply to this as they have done before. I've posted my complaint even on their facebook page. So, come out in public and show everyone that you guys are genuine business people and not cheaters.

1. BMAWC IS FRAUD COMPANY (Beaware of this type of fraud company)
    By Saroj Singh in forum Product And Services