Thread: complaint against Jabong.com

Jun 2012

Angry complaint against Jabong.com

Hi Team,

I ordered an UMbra multi photo frame on 10th May.My husband recieved
    it and when i opened it i found it in pieces as shown in the attached
    photos.
    I called on cc no and was asked to send the pictures in order to
    get the refund...I spoke to the manager and he also insisted
    that i should send the pics. He assured me that the refund will be
    given in not more than 15 days. I sent the pictures and waited for reverse pick up.
    I want refund by cheque under my name.Below are the details which you
    may require:

Ordered on-10 May
    Order No:120510959522353
    Recieved on:14 May
    First complaint made on your tollfree no:15 May
    Complaint no: 217187

Now i have escalated to so many amangers but all say the same thing that within 48 hours reverse pickup will be done...but now its about 1 month.

I want my 3500 rupees back from Jabong and want to give away their useless photoframe back.
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. as i dont know where to go.

Hello Sumbul

We hope that your query has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

You can also reach us through our Facebook Customer Care Page.

aamir hussain Guest

Default size is too big

i have order a jacket that is too big and i want my refund back for place a new order

Hello Aamir

Please provide your order number so that we can initiate reverse pick up process or you can call our customer care center and ask for reverse pick up. Our toll free customer care contact no. is 1800 258 5555.

Default Not available

Purchased fila polo t-shirt order number 120701480549871. It is just like any other ordinary t-shirt. collar gets wrinkled after 2nd wash.Totally waste of rs1000. Are you delivering genuine products or not?..and please give some change to the delivery person as he always takes round off amount.

Pankaj nayal.

Hello Pankaj

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We assure you that one of our customer care representative will contact you within 24 hrs and will resolve your query. We also like to inform you that all the products displayed on our websites are 100% genuine.

Hello Pankaj

We hope that your query stands resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

You can also reach us through our Jabong Customer Care Facebook Page.

Default Fraud

Dont order anything they r just @@@@ing frauds......they have discount in defective items..i orderd one t-shirt and they provide me defective one
    when i returnd dat defective item now dat t-shirt cost is double and they canceld my order without giving any information.....

order number:120831142463200

Jamira Guest

Angry Fake shoes

I bought a pair of Salt n' pepper shoes from Jabong.com. When they were delivered they were great. I tried them on and walked around a bit without a glitch in them. But when I tried them on again after 3-4 days the sole started coming off and and the straps started ripping out. When I inspected them more closely then I noticed that the soles were glued on... Are you sure you people sell genuine stuff??? 'Cause these shoes definitely don't seem genuine. Or maybe you people make money out of defective products!! A complete waste of Rs. 1895!!! Now I swear I will never buy from jabong again and recommend everyone to do the same.
    Unfortunately I have already ordered two more pairs from you guys so you better hope like hell that they turn out good!!

My order no. is :121120569186460
    Order placed: 20 Nov 2012
    Received order: 26 Nov 2012

Hello Jamira

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We at Jabong.com maintain a strict quality check of every product which is shipped from our warehouse. We are investigating your query and assure you that one of our customer care representative will contact you within 24 hrs and resolve your query. We also like to inform you that your feedback will be shared with the department concerned and necessary steps will be taken to make sure that you should not face such issues in future.

We strive to provide hassle free shopping experience.

rajan jha Guest

Default reebok watch spoil

i have bought reebok watch on 12dec.2012 from jabong.com.they given 1year garrenty, but still watch not work owing to some reason. so i request u please change my watch

Angry Complaint against Jabong

These Jabong people are least bothered about there customers. The customers have to repeatedly follow up by putting mails and calling to there toll free number.
    I have placed order for Shoes and Sunglasses. The Sunglasses are defective(The shoes are also defective a bit but I want to retain it). So I raised request to return Sunglasses. The courier person contacted me on 19th december but as he was unaware of my place. He dint reach me. He repeatedly called me up to reach the place where he was standing. Again he left the place and told me that he will come the next day. Again there was no response from him. I raised complaint to pick the product. On 26th I received mail to select preferable date and time for pick up stating as the final attempt. But the final attempt was not made at all. Again I raised complaint for the same. On 27th evening I received a call from the same courier guy and he was asking whether I wanted to Cancel the return Request. I was shocked I told him to take back the product from me. I called him back to guide him to reach my place and take back the product. But he dint lift my call. And that guy updated the same to his higher official the same that I don't want to return the product.I was shocked to know this from the customer executive that I myself cancelled the Return Request. Am I mad after raising two complaints, Why I would retain the defective sunglasses and Cancel the return Request. The courier guy made a whole mess out if this. Really, If you guys dont take proper action, he will do the same thing and you guys will be loosing the customers. Please improve your process of Reverse pick up. Please respond sooner by calling the customers. If they are not reachable then by sending mails. Please take the feedback of customers seriously.

Name: Mohammed Shahid.
    email id: shahid.jan1988@gmail.com
    Hyderabad

lovely Guest

Default size exchange

hi i ordered 1 pair loffer before some many more days that i Received with in 2 days but problem they dose not fit me and those pair ill return u
    but jabong not refunding my amount Rs.1499 or if m place new order gays will come but hi ask payment way i pay please help me out how can i place
    new order with out payment

Hello Lovely

We apologize for delay in response. Kindly share your order details for further investigation.

We also like to request you to please post your feedback, queries or complaints on our online complaint redressal website - Community-powered support for Jabong for speedy response.

Hello Users

We would like to inform you that Jabong has started its own complaint redressal website where we are resolving customer's queries regarding order, product, services etc. In case you have a problem please visit our complaint redressal website and the complaint will be addressed within 24 hrs. Please find below link of the website -

Community-powered support for Jabong

1. Jabong service
    By asha22 in forum Online Shopping
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Like shopping at jabong.com!!!
    By Shilpa23 in forum Online Shopping