Thread: redbus.in Cash Coupon issue

kaperuma is offline Junior Member

Unhappy redbus.in Cash Coupon issue

I have been using redbus.in for booking my bus travel.
    No regrets on the quality of service.

I am facing an issue with the cash coupon issued by redbus.in for one of the cancellations.

The Refund amount was Rs 1150/- and they provided me with a Cash Coupon which was valid for 6 months.

Due to some official work I was away from India for quite some time. And the 'Cash Coupon' was the LAST thing I remembered when I was away.

Now When I am back and tried using the coupon, it GOT Expired (more than 6 months now).
    When I contacted the customer care, they say no way they can Refund / Renew the coupon!!!!!
    So my RS 1150/- is GONE for EVER....
    This is ridiculous and I believe getting back the money is MY RIGHT..
    Can someone help??

mayankbid is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Thumbs up Get your coupon refunded

Dear customer,
    Please send your cash coupon ID to support @ redBus.in with a cc to mayank @ redBus.in and with your request and we will tackle your case as an exception.

Best regards,

Mayank Bidawatka
    Head - Marketing
    redBus
    I was pleasantly surprised to get a new cash coupon for the value RS 1150/-
    Thanks Mayank if you have made it happen.
    Thanks to this Forum for showing me a way to express myself!!

pa1gonu@gmail.com Guest

Default Ticket booking issue

HI,

I booked ticket from Bangalore to Hyderabad on 17th-Nov-2010, i did not get any response from You but my amount of Rs 450/- was deducted from my account.So please Return my Money.I did the booking via netbanking.

Pavankumar.Gonuguntla

Thumbs down Bus service has been calncled but money no refended.

I book a ticket in redbus from hyderabd to Gunter(TD3C66883348) on 10t-Feb-2011(date of journe-12-FEb-2010).
    They have cancled tht bus service, with out informing me and they aer not refendeing my money back still now.

Syed Qamar Ahmad Guest

Default Request for cancellation of ticketing booking request no.1036673

I had given the subject request for reservation of one seat from Delhi to Dehradun for 15.06.11. Due to some compelling circumstances, I am not in a position to visit Dehradun on the scheduled date. Under the circumtances, please cancel my subject ticket booking request no.1036673.

Ahmed Ali Guest

Post Ref No: 8052348- Non Issue of Bus ticket

Dear Red Bus,
    I would like to submit that I had booked on line GOA to HYDERABAD for date 28/11/2011 through my Credit Card for travel by KESENINI Sleeeper Bus, Departure from Panjim at 5 PM. Though all the process was complete on line and a sum of Rs 3200/-(for TWO tickets) was detected from my account I did not receive the ticket>. When I contact your Customer Care Hyderabad they directed me to contact your office giving Ref. No: 8052348.

Further details: Date of Booking: 21/11/2011
    SBI Credit Card

It is requested that the amount of Rs 3200?- may please be refunded at the earliest.

M S AHMED ALI, DIGP(Retd)
    Mob:8885339000

ouseppachan Guest

Default Regarding refund due to change of bus

I have booked a ticket from cochin to chennai on 15th april through redbus through carrier Sona A/C (Isuzu). They have changed the bus due to some reason to a local A/C bus. And it got delayed by more than three hours. and we lost our half day. They have collected Rs:1250/- as total fair. and provided a local bus. I need the refund due to the change of bus. I felt its just like cheating. My ticket No: TE4W74748768.
    I also want clarification on your terms and conditions 4. Which says redbus will refund the differential amount due to thew change in bus. Be a genuine agent.

My no :8807630625

sreenivak Guest

Default Reg. refund due to BUS detained by R.T.A officials

i have booked ticket from Hyderabad to Pune (ticket No.TE5F52744483), dated 16.04.2012, supposed to depart at 8.00pm delayed by 2 hrs in Hyderabad & after crossing AP border, this (OMER TRAVELS) bus not traveling on the HIGHWAY & taken into sub-lanes, at 2.00 am midnight R.T.A. authority stopped & detained BUS in HUMNABAD for not having PERMIT & proper documents. We have spend over night in HUMNABAD & by suffering a lot went to PUNE in KSRTC bus. Please refund my amount of Rs.1500.00(2 tickets), which i have booked through credit card.

devender
    98481 66018

sushma d Guest

Default ticket cancellation

I have booked 2 tickets, one is from bangalore to mysore, ticket # TE7R45778743 & Mysore to bangalore, ticket # TE7R79499269.
    Due to the cancellation of trip, kindly cancel my tickets & refund the amount to my account.
    Account details:
    A/c name: SUSHMA.D
    A/c number: 2638101005770
    Bank: Canara bank
    Branch: Malleshwaram

MAHALINGAM T Guest

Post Reund my account

I have one ticket canceled.cash coupen my refund ammont an account.

Bank:hdfc a/c no :02601140032444