Thread: cheated by Indiavarta.com

Angry cheated by Indiavarta.com

I had bought a online product almost one and half year ago through net,
    but haven't received the product till date; after having a detailed
    conversation with them they are suggesting to switch over to other product
    as they run out of the stock of the product which is in discussion or take your money back.

I think this is the new way of attracting customers by showing a higher product first and after then convincing them for a lower one, and if 10 out of 100 customers agree, then they have succeeded in their new way of business.

Ankit Saxena
    email id:-anki.saxena36@gmail.com

Sep 2009

Default a mistake is there..

i had bought that product 1 week before not one and half year ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by ankitsaxena86 View Post

I had bought a online product almost one and half year ago through net,
    but haven't received the product till date; after having a detailed

Ankit Saxena
    email id:-anki.saxena36@gmail.com

Sep 2009

and when i asked them why they had shown that product on the net, then they replied that by mistake they had shown the product and its all specification with picture, actually the product was not that but a lower one...

moj59 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

I have made a purchase from Indiavarta.com on 20-11-2010. My order no is 26118.
    With reference to the above mentioned order. I have recieved 2 parcels so far.
    1. Containing item no 245504- Football Shape Beanless Bag
    2. Containing item Nos. 245964 - Health Combo, 16072 - Car Vacuum Cleaner and Hose, 26548 - Childrens Combo.

I have not yet recieved item no. 12777 - Digital Weighing Scale with Digital Thermometer in any of the above mentioned parcels.
    I have requested Indiavarta team to atleast inform the customer about the despatch details so that we are not clueless about our pending orders.

I have sent several reminders to Indiavarta.com but to no avail. they have not responded to any of them so far.
    I am clueless about the pending order.

I want to take necessary action against them through consumer court.

Manoj Jhawar
    moj59@rediffmail.com

Muralidharan E.M. is offline Junior Member

I had the misfortune of placing two orders with indiavarta.com which left me with a box full of near useless plastic trash. Going merely by the name of Indian Express, I paid for a car audio combo consisting of Car Audio System etc.( Order No. 31455 dated 5th June) for Rs. 2749 and a Car Utility combo with Air compressor, vaccum cleaner etc.( Order No.30767 dated 17th May) for Rs. 1395. Both came with poor packing in plastic bag which showed no external damage. Inside however was flimsy pavement seller quality stuff that was also damaged in transit. The car audio system and the air compressor did not work at all. I send these back for replacement/repair as instructed by indiavarta. They sent back the replacement /repaired goods. The car audio came back in pieces again due to back packing ( but with no damage visible outside). indiavarta was informed but no response is forthcoming so far. Their promise to reimburse my postal charges is also not complied with.

All this was bad enough without the obnoxious and unprofessional attitude of the people who respond to my calls. They pass on the blame to the franchisee and say they cannot help it if the product is of bad quality or does not work. In short they expect me to forget this as a bad experience. My request for value for money is treated with impatience and one is left with the feeling that this is scam to which Indian Express group has lend its name. The least they could do is to have courteous people to answer your phone and at least stop giving promises they don't intend to fulfill.

I am thinking of pursuing the matter with the consumer redressal forum and would like advice on this. All correspondence is online and email/telephone calls. Do I have any hope?

A week back, probably after seeing my complaints to consumer fora, I received a call from indiavarta. They promised to look into the complaint but even after weeks I have not heard from them.

Muralidharan,
    Thrissur Kerala

Default Non delivery of product.

I have placed an order at Indiavartha.com on 22nd june 2012.My order no is 50345. Today its 20th july..still i have not received the parcel.when contacted them they are not giving any proper responses. pls take measures to get back my money of 759/Rs or the ordered product asap..thanking you..

THEIR CONTACT NO 044-23457655.

MY contact no- +918089447475.
    my mail ID- pjcmanoj@gmail.com.

awating ur reply..

rgds
    manojkumar.

Default Non delivery of product.

THEIR CONTACT NO 044-23457655.

MY contact no- +918089447475.
    my mail ID- pjcmanoj@gmail.com.

awating ur reply..

rgds
    manojkumar.

pjcmanoj is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I have ordered a product through Indiavartha.com on 22 nd june 2012. now its 20th july. Still
    i have not received the product..very very poor customer care.Being a company of the new indian express group its very unfair. hope after writing here my problem will be soved soon.

here r the contact details of the company.

Phone No : +91-9566234256,

pjcmanoj@gmail.com.

nanibabu1 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Angry cheated by Indiavarta.com

This is a discussion on cheated by Indiavarta.com within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; sir, I had bought a online product almost one and half year ago through net, but haven't received the product till date; after having a detailed

registered Guest

Thumbs down Products not delivered and irresposible cusstomer support

I ordered a watch via Indiavarta.com and as per the commitment they have to deliver the product with in 14 working days. But till two months they did not deliver the product.

N M RAMA RAO Guest

Default No supplements to full body massager

I have purchased full body massager. There is no electrical adoptor, nor any user manual. Neither indiavartha nor the seller is bothered to take the feed back on the items received by us. This needs to be treated seriously, as in online shopping we will not have any direct contact with the seller.

Default Cheated by Indiavarta

I (Manjunath.N) had placed an order for "21in1 ladies watch" (Description XB-OJ-21WATCH-080311) with order no.56801 through Indiavarta.com on 19th December 2012. I made the payment through Citibank Credit card.
    Since I did not receive any product nor communication from Indiavarta even after 15days of order booking, I sent a mail to their customer support id shopping@indiavarta.com on January 3rd for which I got a reply on January 5th saying my order is in progress & i will receive it shortly.

It is already 15th January & have not received any product from Indiavarta.
    i want to take necessary action against them through consumer court so Please suggest the adequate procedure to be followed in this case and also
    suggest the amount of compensation to be demanded against the pain suffered by me....

Manjunath.N
    manjunag@gmail.com
    +91 9620271758

1. Cheated by TATA SKY
    By Ratish in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 04:21 PM
  2. Cheated by BIG TV
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 09:18 PM