Thread: Complaint against: 100 Best Buy

pallavi800 is offline Junior Member

Angry Complaint against: 100 Best Buy

Complaint against: 100 Best Buy

Amount loss/claim: Rs. 578

My order no is 1917420 which was placed on 25 dec 2011 but till date no product recd by me ..I have made so many calls & mail but no response is there .....
    even I had call of rs 700/= To them but no response
    After makeing 1000 calls they are not responding proper always they said
    we will call u after 15 min to chk your deatils but till date no call recd from them
    till date only one complaint no given by them 42397

After making compalints on grahak seva on 26 jan 2012 i recd one message thrue them that my product will send very soon
    thru blue dart but given reference no is not valid

Shipment Details of Reference No Provider Url Link
    1439620 Blue Dart Click Here For Details

All person their @ Customer care Team Leader Mr Vijay Kumar & therir member like..
    Taussef, taufeek, mahesh ,maulik & so many persons are making time passing over their

pallavi

muthuuuuus is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against: 100 Best Buy

I have a complaint for 100. Best buy. Sir, I received a call from 100 best buy and he told me that “sir, u got sony ipod wid sd card,then your special prize was 1050/- on cash on delivery” I booked that Ipod With 2GB Card from 100 best buy, That cost is Rs.1050/- Order No : 2044268, Ref :2245558 .But he send the very low cost ipod that ipod cost is Rs.350/-.Then I mailed that company. I resend the product by this address Suksh Technology Private limited,Salarpuria Hallmark, #15/3@16, 4th floor Kadubeesanahalli Outer ring road,Bangalore 560087 INDIA . I got a reply mail in that format “Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response. we received your request, as per telephonic coversation from our customer service, we request you to courier the product to the address mentioned below so that we can replace that with goodone..we received your complaint, due to stock unavailability you have not receievd your product you will get your product with in 7 to 10 working days. But still not yet delivered. The service and communication from 100 best buy people is very very bad and worst to the lowest level. Even after crossing the dlivery date no one contact us neither update us on the delivery. I am calling everyday and they keep on saying tomorrow, tomorrow and the tomorrow never come. The set cost for Rs.1050/- + Resend courier charge is Rs.150/- we have done the payment and they have not yet delivered the product. Secondly, they said they will deliver the set today and when i called up they deny for it. I need your help, pls suggest somthing. We are really tired and irritated because of this 100 best buy people. Please help us. MARIMUTHU.R MATTATHIL HOUSE, PALLIKUNNU, KOLLAD P. O KOTTAYAM, KERALA

pallavi800 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Angry Tvc sky shop not resend my product

I had made order of 5 in 1 air bed order no order tvc ow00023936
    on 26 dec 2011. Which was recd by me on 2 jan 2011 which was
    little bit tired @ the place of hand & no repair kit was along
    with them .So I made call to customer care ..as per direction of
    customer care & mail recd frm them I hv send back that product
    on there address tvc sky shop limited 401, jai krishna complex,
    opp. Yashraj films studio, fun republic lane andheri (west), mumbai 400 053,
    maharashtra india via indian post to spend rs 410/= Frm that day and also made call worth rs approx 800 rs.
    which was recvd by them on 9 jan 2012 till no product recd frm them & no proper response given by them ...I also made call approx worth rs 600/=
    Kindly help in getting resolve the issue ..
    complaint no,s are
    144338_167
    1507809_167
    143650_167
    1518514_167,
    1530693_167
    Grahak seva. complaint no is 42401 but no response ...
    EVEN THEY ARE ALSO NOT RESPONDING THEIRS FEEDBACK MAIL & COMPLAINTS.
    pallavi

dweepto is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Changing product Ref: 176565

I have confirmed to send an IPOD and a Fast track Sunglass thru your Customer Service over phone, in which he assured to send me an Apple IPod and fast track Sunglass and booked the order at Rs 899.00. But on 17.10.11, my wife received a packet containing a MP3 player and a wrist watch paying Rs 899, vide ref: 176565. My order has been changed without my confirmation. After that I have tried to contact your customer care several times but failed and so as per your replacement scheme I have returned the products intact to your specified address on 10.11.11 via DTDC courier. I have not used the products as I have not satisfied at all. Now again I am surprised to find that the same items are sending from your side. I have requested several times that be specific about your order, I will not ready to accept the same materials as I have returned the material via DTDC courier which I have not ordered at all.
    I have sent also the consignor copy of DTDC courier. So many mails hav been sent to you but no such decision taken from your side to close it. No communication was made from your end.Plz return the amount after deducting the DD and courier charges.Waiting for a long time for your settlement. Plz help me to get the money back.

Sandip Sen.

coolranks is offline Junior Member

1. Ordered a male watch but got female one delivered and so returned it back to get a replacement. But they said female watch is unavailable and so they credited Rs 799 to my account.
    2. Participated in their contest and bought voucher of Rs 898. But they never published the list of winners nor did I get notified on anything related to it.
    3. Now since points available in my account were Rs 1697 (799 + 898), i ordered for another item worth Rs 1742 to utilize my credit points and also paid the differential value Rs 45 (Rs 1742- Rs 1697)
    4. After numerous follow ups, they again said that the item is unavailable and so they will credit back my points.
    5. But now only 799 is credited and i wonder where are my contest points, 898.
    6. They never replied back to my endless emails nor do they ever pick up their helpline nos.
    I tried all possible nos i knew related to bestbuy
    080 - 65470657, 65470656, 65470402, 67536400, 88211777, 65704028

7. Sometimes, if you get lucky someone will pick up and say we will call you with an update on your order id. And if you insist holding the line, they will cut the call after few minutes.

I strongly believe that 100bestbuy is 100% fraud company whose customer care is extremely pathetic and non-responsive.
    I think they are bunch of thieves who deliver some cheap items or simply say they are out of stock and will credit back your points which will lie unused in your account forever.
    Last edited by coolranks; 08-22-2012 at 05:39 PM.

SNEHAG is offline Junior Member

Dear sandip,

If any more Queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy ,call us on 8065470656:

SNEHAG is offline Junior Member

Dear sandip,

Sorry for delay in response, please sir we request you to update your phone number and product information so that we can provide you the necessary information.

sudheert is offline Junior Member

fast delivery........

Superb Site for me I placed a order for Tommy Hilfigher Mens T-Shirt on 18th aug i received it on 21/08/12 very fast delivery and packing of the product was good and the quality of T-shirt was fantastic.
    Before purchasing T-Shirt I was little bit afraid because online purchasing is something different it was my first experience that is good 100best buy is good, and giving me faith in online purchasing.

Default fraud or cheat plz help take action

i recieve the courier from first flight
    when i open packet then i saw the ipod is local company (mp3/4 digital player)
    but request product is sony ipod ;;;;;
    plz chek because i paid 920 indian rupee
    plz help me
    otherwise return the paid amount then i return back the product which you send

GAURAV_PATHAK_KILLER Guest

Default Reebok watch

100 best buy send me the damaged product. i had submit complain and resend the product but again i had received different product. again i had submit complain but not getting responce.

snehadh is offline Junior Member

Dear customers,

@gaurav,@ cool, @guest,

Please sir we request you to update your phone number and product information so that we can provide you the necessary information.

rachala saiteja is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Angry 100 best buy is fake!!!!

i've ordered for a combo containing 1 mp3 player 4gb inbuilt and 8gb memory card,and sony wireless headset......but i got 2gb mem card.,,,and empty ipod and wired headset!!!!!plz help me i lost 1000 rs.!!!!!

snehqskl is offline Junior Member

Dear Rachala,

mudassar_hnk Guest

Default reebok watch

i am mudabbir ali i have a call from 100 best buy .com and said 7000 reebok watch we r offering to u at only 799 i said to order ofter seeing it the watch cost is 599 i want to send back please concat to my number 9985667673 i want to reaturn it i have no need of this kind of calls from u plz contct me

TM_SSNEHA is offline Junior Member

Dear mudassar,

we like to conform you that due to some technical problems you have received the wrong product ,we kindly request you

to send back the product to the address mentioned below and email the attachment of courier receipt so that we can trace your details and Replace

your product.

Please courier the product at address mentioned below :

suksh technology private limited
    salarpuria hallmark, #15/3@16, 4th floor
    kadubeesanahalli outer ring road
    Bangalore 560087 India

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy ,call us on 8065470656:

regards,