Thread: problems with flipkart.com

Ashish Dugar is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default problems with flipkart.com

Hello

I ordered a mobile phone for my wife on 2nd Feb 2012 from flipkart.com. I really wanted it to be delivered on or before 10th Feb as it was her birthday. The mobile got delivered to the incorrect person around 10:30 AM on 6th Feb. As i came to know this via an alert registered with the courier company (bluedart), i raised this issue to flipkart around 1:30 PM on 6th Feb 2012. The original delivery address was of my office at Manesar, Gurgoan (Haryana).

Now, even though they have confirmed that i have not recieved the product, they have arranged a replacement. However, to this date and time, i have not recieved the shipment and they make take another 6 business days to deliver the product.

I am really not at all happy the way this case has been handled by flipkart. The customer care team have not been too much helpful and have been giving standard replies. There has been so much delay now that i have gone past point of return and i am in no position to even cancel the order and ask for refund as the entire purpose has been lost now of getting the order delivered by 10th Feb 2012. I am only one who is going through this ordeal and the suffering because of the delayed delivery. Neither flipkart is paying for it, nor bluedart.

To facilitate quicker delivery, i even have updated the delivery address from Manesar to Delhi, but I am feeling that all the efforts are in vain. In such a case, i feel that i am in a position to demand some kind of compensation by flipkart.

Ashish Dugar

Ashish Dugar is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Should i be taking this case to consumer court?

If yes, then how?

Ashish

Angry Flipkart Bad Service

I made the order on April 20th. Now it is May 5. My order was supposed to be delivered in 4 days. They are still not able to let me know
    when I will get the stuff! Pathetic. See the mail below.. They shipped the stuff through a courier company which does not have service in my city
    Trivandrum. Now they say its my prob and the stuff should reach back to them so that they can reship it to me.

Greetings from Flipkart!

Order ID : OD204200902XX
    Tracking ID : 4376267XX

We regret to inform you that the above mentioned shipment under your order is being returned to us by Aramex . However, we will have it reshipped through alternate couriers and the same will be done as soon as it reaches our warehouse.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay and discomfort which this might have caused you.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Default Delay in shipment of orders from flipkart.com

I ordered a logitech mouse and a transcend 2 gb memory card on 29th July,2012. Today is 5th August,2012, but still it is not yet delivered to my house. I live in Kolkata. They said that they have sent my items through aramex courier and they also said that my iitems will be delivered before 7th of August,2012. It is very disguisting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default worst customer care flipkart

I ordered this monitor on 11th aug (order no. OD20811160560) but still not received the product it says 2-4 business days onsite. on 17th aug i called up their customer care they say its dispatch dept problem we have raise the issue u will get the product in next 24hrs, but nothing happens. i called up again on 18th aug and again i got the same answer, i ask them how much more time they will take to deliver the product, they said if u want u can cancel the order and get ur money back. i said i dont want to cancel i want my product asap. on 19th aug i checked my order status and it says cancelled, they cancelled my order.

Ajay rai (mumbai)

rkravi is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Angry Flipkart - Failure to fulfil an order

I ordered for this laptop on flipkart (which was my gift to my newphew for his IIT exams) and promised him that the laptop will be delivered soon. Everyday I used to check the status of the order and the status said, laptop will be delivered within 8-10 days (in fact it said by 10th OCt). But today the status changed with no dates and when I call the customer support, they say that this product is not in stock and hence cannot be delivered. Isn't this atrocious?

Why can't this be updated to me sooner? I would have ordered for a different laptop / config / brand and kept up my promise to my newphew. But this callous attitude and insensivity of flipkart order fulfilment team has embarassed me.

I guess time to rejig flipkart, and its internal systems? How can anyone depend on flipkart, its ordering and fulfilment teams any more? This is plain simple terrible state of affairs. I wanted to give -10 stars but there is no such option!

Angry Flipkart Customer Service Sucks

I was a happy customer of flipkart until my recent order. I have ordered a lava etab which was shipped to me in a defective condition. I asked for a replacement for it but there was no proper reply from customer support. They just ignore my mails and when I call them, they try to extend the conversation with useless talks. Flipkart sucks.........

Default Bad customer service in flipcart

I had ordered a 2 pack t-shirt from flipkart. They delivered but was of very poor quality. I called customer care and mentioned about the quality and initiated a return. But they sent me a replacement which I never opted for. Later, when I check with them, they kept on saying about the replacement and many mails got exchanged but still they are not able to trace out the returned packs and provide me a refund. When ever I call about the issue, they are unable to give a proper response and solve the issue. This is totally a bad quality of service from flipkart and I caution people before using flipkart in future.

Thanks, Manjunath

I want to cancel a order but its saying cancellation failed why?! Do u guys want just money?

surekha kishor bagal Guest

Post memory card not received

Thanks to your service but mobile is delivered on 02/09/2013, all parts
    available but memory card not received so pls solve my problem & give
    memory card on thhs address
    Surekha Kishor Bagal
    shop no 3 continetal chamers karve road,
    near sonal hall
    pune

Surekha
    7768981154 / 7768981152

Mohammedzahid Guest

Default Refund amount

My email acount change & refund amount did not change the amount

Default Mine is same the case... they take time to get their goods by saying logistics issue

Flipkart normally accepts reviews only on Product. They show too much of available products which normally they don't have. Only the products that has 1-2 days of shipping time are the real products of flipkart. Other things, they try to manage from others on ordering. When they could not manage, they give a false tracking of your order, which will be virtual and they show a delay in your shipment in transit

Quote Originally Posted by Ashish Dugar View Post
    Hello

Ashish Dugar

lingaraju Guest

Default Flipkart is online cheating store

order ID OD40402046102
    product Huawei Datacard E8231
    Issue not working

Flipkart is a realy just an online agent because they dont have any concern about their customer issue
    just they want some commission from the seller and protecting their interest

to teach a lesson for this cheating store all the on line user suffered from this online store join together and make strong complaint in higher courts against the flipkart to shut this company because of this kind of store lot of peoples are getting cheated

Default Most horrible service by flipkart

Flipkart service has become horrible. They have become absolutely arrogant. I had requested to deliver after 4 pm right while placing the order. The courier fellow came in morning when house is closed. I asked him to deliver after 4 pm and he simply denied and said if you wanna complain you can complain I don't care. When I talked at customer care about this they said better make your self available at home when courier person can deliver or else he will not deliver. We cannot deliver at your preferred time. This is the utmost horrific experience with flipkart. Personally I have blacklisted flipkart.

Vineet

Sandeep kwatra Guest

Angry Complaint against flipkart

I want to register a complaint against flipkart for providing me a fake dell laptop bag instead of providing the original one.

The fakeness of the product is also confirmed by so many Dell Stores.After knowing the truth i have mailed to flipkart for resolving this issue but they are not reverting me so thats why i have decided to complaint against flipkart on consumer court and hope now the issue will be resolved very soon.

Here is my order no 0D40311060363.

I am cheated by flipkart as they have mentioned on their site that all the product sold by them are 100% original but they are providing fake product.

For flipkart it is my mobile no 09999100934.

1. Complaint against Flipkart.com