Thread: complaint against "freecharge.in"

Akash Juneja is offline Junior Member

Question complaint against "freecharge.in"

I have placed an online order for cell recharge of 100 rupees; 110 rupees got deducted from my bank account( bank of Baroda) but I have not received any balance yet. I had rechrged towards DOCOMO network. Please look in the matter. I want reimbursementof my amount. the details of the order is as follow:ORDER DETAILS:
    Order Number: 10485922 Order Received: Jan 24, 2012
    Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 110.00
    VISA Debit Card Issued in India Holder : Akash Juneja
    Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
    All India Institute of Speech and Hearing

None
    saqib710 likes this.

freecharge_support is offline Junior Member

Greetings from Freecharge.in

We have issued refund instructions to the payment gateway against Order id:10485922 today as the transaction was been denied due to some technical error from the operator end.Apologies for the inconvenience

Depending upon the turnaround time of your bank you will get the refund automatically into your account (ideally the banks take 3-7 working days to process the refund).We value your relationship with us and would request you to wait till then.

Assuring you of best services at all times

Warm Regards,
    Freecharge Team

kawade.atul@facebook.com Guest

Cool refund money

I have recharge on 28/6/12 with rs 510 due to server down money is been deduct and recharge has not done so refund my 510 back this is my second complent

freecharge_support is offline Junior Member

Greeting from Freecharge.in

Request you to share Order id/ Mobile no on which the transaction was been done orelse your registered email id so that we can check and resolve your issue at the earliest.
    For further queries feel free to write us at care@freecharge.in or visit the below mentioned link in order to assist you.

http:/support.freecharge.in

Once you submit all the details, your query will be addressed with in 24 hrs.

freecharge team

Happy Freecharging!!!

Default Freecharge is chaeting

All the money are getting collected but the refund is not initiated.
    There is no conact number for contacting in the site of freecharge.

Unhappy Not Received Full Talktime

dear freecharge.in

i recharged my no. on 17 Dec with Rs 200. as per website of airtel i supposed to get full talk time (. i confirmed with airtel galary and online as well.) but i recd rs 175 i should get full talk time.
    i am following up with airtel and its taking time and feeling uneasy to go for recharge with this website in future.

kindly look into the matter and credit the amount as soon as possible

my mobile number is 9867883810
    recharged on 17 th December 2012
    12.59 PM
    Jitendra Mathur

anita.bansal Guest

Angry Complaint #244993

I got 175 rs only on recharge of 200 Rs. As per Airtel customer care , they are providing full talk time on recharge of 200 Rs.
    Complaint #244993

kingsukpal Guest

Angry Playing with the Free charge customer providing zone wise invalid coupons.

This is Kingsuk Pal this side from Faridabad, Haryana - Delhi-NCR. I have ordered some recharge coupons by recharging my digital tv and two prepaid mobiles through Freecharge.in. As per Order Id: FCDW1303074841481 & FCVW1303074842138, received from Free charge.in, very very ridiculousness i am complaining that due to the aforesaid transactions, i have purchased almost Rs. 450/ coupons from free charge by recharging my Digital TV and two prepaid mobile numbers. The coupons are valid till 31st March, 2013. Yesterday when i went to KFC for redeemed it, the KFC stuffs took it into my attention that those coupons are valid for Mumbai zone only. Now residing here in Faridabad, Haryana how can i redeem it by going to Mumbai zone. Free charge authority is sending these coupons to Delhi-NCR to make us fool in front of a mass gathering in a public place. Yesterday we have been harassed at KFC , Faridabad outlet and that is due to "Free charge" company itself.
    In view of above i want very strong action against "Freecharge" website, registering the complaint of "Loss of Dignity in front of Mass gathering". Please look into this kind of fraudulent transactions and public harassing activity doing by "Freecharge.in" in all over the India.

Thanks.
    Kingsuk P

unregistered Guest

Default complaint against freecharge.in

hello sir/ma'am,
    On last saturday that is 08/06/3013,i had recharged my number 9538579207(tata docomo) with an amount of rupees 94 and my order ID is FCVW1306089013817,and it has been two days and still neither i have got my recharge nor have got my amount back to my account.The sum of rupees 94 has been deducted from my account and yet i have not got recharge or refund of my bucks.

buddhi123 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

I recharge my Airtel number from Freerecharge.in and got free coupons worth Rs 350. Freerecharge shipped coupons thru I.B couriour services on 4th June 2013. I called IB courier many times about status but no response till 13th June 2013. And suddenly on 14th June when I check status online I saw that according to them courier delivered on 14th June 2013 to some unknown person.. So I asked them to check to whom its delivered. They said record showing UNKNOWN signature as recepient.

I created a Complaint- 313766 on freecharge support on June 11,2013 as It's their responsibility to deliver the coupon since they take 10 INR as shipping/handaling charge but their poo customer care always give the same response saying that

"Dear Customer,

We are super sorry that you have not received your coupons yet.

We are going to go ahead and get in touch with the courier company and get back to you asap.

Thanks for your patience!"

It's been more than 2 weeks neither I got my coupon nor freecharge taking any positive action.
    I am sure there is a nexus between freecharge and IB Courier and they are cheating with customer.

I m not able to complaint for
    Order Id: FCVW13070710451879
    Recharged Date: 2013-07-07
    Recharged No.: +91 90******94
    1. Recharge Amount Rs. 120.0
    I havent recieve recharge and not able to complaint..

Default Freecharge.in Recharge not done and not able to complaint

I m not able to complaint for
    Order Id: FCVW13070710451879
    Recharged Date: 2013-07-07
    Recharged No.: +91 90******94
    1. Recharge Amount Rs. 120.0
    I havent recieve recharge and not able to complaint..

Varun Mohta Guest

Default Free Charge not refunding money back

I had an unsuccessful recharge with freecharge. It seems their policy is to keep customer's money in their kitty in such cases and force them to use their website by holding the money with them. Below are my order details:-
    Order ID: FCVW13092114442223
    Recharge Amount: Rs 999

What disturbs me the most is that they have gone incommunicado, since I have asked them to refund money back into my account. Their is not even an intent to respond.

A fair business practice is to give customer an option to either refund the money back or use their services in future.

But, looks like websites like freecharge are least bothered about being fair.

Default complaint for refund my money

FCVA13092614729022I have placed an online order for cell recharge of 100 rupees; 110 rupees got deducted from my bank account( Hdfc bank) but I have not received any balance yet. I had rechrged towards AIRTEL network. Please look in the matter. I want reimbursementof my amount. the details of the order is as follow:ORDER DETAILS:
    Order Number: FCVA13092614729022
    Order date 26/9/13 Mobile no 9779033555

Default freecharge no recharge no coupans no refund of money - total scam - day light robbery

Hello:
    I wanted to a recharge of 214 on freerecharge.in

Money was taken on their website (transaction FCVW13100115025154) but recharge failed. They added credit points for the amount on their own. Normally descent and honest people return money if service fails and apologize. And now the those credit points are also gone.
    Surprisingly Ecomonomic Times printed an article about them hence I went to their site but ET also seems have sold their morality.

Last Post: 10-30-2014, 03:32 PM
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
  3. Docomo cheats me again"""""""""""""""""
    By kavish_islam in forum Product And Services