Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: complaint against "freecharge.in"

reynoldross@gmail.com Guest

Angry Free charge

I recharged with Rs 98 through so called app free charge .
    The amount was debited however , I dint get my balance .
    This happen repeatedly with all of my friends , This app is only her to @@@@ up our money nothing else , I regret using this app , its not about the money , its about cheating.
    My mobile number is 9700713072 transaction made on 19 January 2015

kartikesh Guest

Default my money has been deducted

Today i have done a recharge of Rs.98 on my bsnl mobile no.8544101670 .my money has been deducted but i did not get the recharge....

vicky kumar Guest

Default payment qurey

Ye freecharge mere 500 rupe kha gya Maine free charge apps se 500 ka bill payment kiya. Mere account se 500 rs. Deduct ho gye but bill payment nhi hui. Nahi free charge credit me gye. Nhi koi failed hone ki email ayi. Nhi koi tranx id order kuchh nhi aya. Plz mere account me balance credit kro.

Default Free charge not credit my amount for rs 178

I have done a recharge on 28 Jan for rs 178 on reliance no. But unfortunately my recharge was failed and amount deducted from bank. There is no history of this recharge in my mobile app. So I am not able to give order I'd but I have transaction no of bank account I.e. SB8547572 and transaction description is VIN/ACCELYST SO/20150128202651/0
    Please help in getting my money.
    Amrendra
    Email id- amrendra.bt11@gmail.com

Default Amount deducted but not got any recharge yet

I'd made a recharge from freecharge of Rs.90+1(coupon) on 8824706207.
    Aftsr that to check i'd recharged of Rs.10 more and i succesfully got the recharge.
    The amount from my account has been deducted but not got any recharge detail.
    At last it showed that not sufficient amount or the expiry date is wrong.
    Please help me.
    Ansaf Nagori

Vijay Vaghela Guest

Thumbs down Wrong balance received against the offer from recharge

my self vijay vaghela ........

i am recharging on freecharge since long time.... but this time too much bad things happened by freecharge and freecharge not doing anything for my problem....

freecharge provided 215/215 full talk time offer on 4th february 2015.. so i did recharge...........
    after done with recharge i didnot get full talk time balance till today.....

care center saying that there is not offer like this..... but i am asking them , if there was not 215 full talk time offer so how i could recharge.... and why i received invoice of full talk time offer..... and care center also do not want to see my invoice .......

i want rest of the amount ....... or full money back against this fraud....

My Mob. no. : +91 99781 32004
    my order id :FCVW150204126570180

Default refund

I had done a recharge for 127Rs on 16.02.15, i did not received any order id, recharge was also not done , but my money is debited in my account, my email id is gobisunshine1984@gmail.com. please consider my complaint...

swanand15891@gmail.com Guest

Default recharge done from freecharge app, money got deducted but recharge not done

I had done recharge of rs.366 , but it didnt got successful and got back to my fc credit. But then I did a fresh recharge by paying through my fc credits.. But recharge done is not showing in my account history

Recharge done for mobile no. 9029920026 on 11 march 2015 at 8.30 pm.

The freecharge app is registered from my no. I.e 8082547906 and email I'd is swanand15891@gmail.com

Angry freecharge just want to take money and don't wanna provide services

HI,
    THIS IS VERY ANNOYING OF YOUR TEAM...THAT YOU CAN'T PROVIDE THE SERVICE WE ORDERED FOR. IF YOU CAN'T FULFILL YOUR PROMISE , THEN YOU SHOULD REFUND THE MONEY...BUT NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT.my order id FCVA150222133917761 related query is still pending.THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I AM REQUESTING YOU TO REFUND MY MONEY ..BUT YOU KEEP ON SAYING THAT COUPON IS WORKING.
    DO 1 THING ....I'LL GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS ...IF THAT COUPON IS WORKING PLZ ORDER 2 VEG SINGLES AND 1 CHEESY DIP AT ANY TIME YOU WANT TO ORDER..I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT..AND IF STILL IT'S NOT WORKING PLZ REFUND MY MONEY....AND IF I DON'T GET ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE WHICH SATISFIES ME .THEN I HAVE TO FILE A COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU.

ADDRESS
    b-8 ,PRIDE ENIGMA , PHASE-1,
    GARKHEDA
    AURANGABAD

REGARDS

Default for refund my amount

I placed DTH Recharge I did get recharge but my amount was deducted from my account rupees 230 (ICICI bank)

ashish pargaie Guest

Default richarge is not complete

Amount is done but my mobole is npt richarge

Default amount deduction

FCVA150407153914514 have placed an online order for cell recharge of 110 rupees; 110 rupees got deducted from my bank account( icici bank) but I have not received any balance yet. I had rechrged towards docomo network on 7th april. Please look into the matter. I want reimbursement of my amount. the details of the order is as follow:ORDER DETAILS:
    FCVA150407153914514
    Tata docomo

Default FreeCharge providing used coupons

I brought Cafe Coffee Day Bogo Offer of Rs 39, Order Number - FCVW150409155126154, but when I went to CCD outlet to claim same they said this voucher number is already used.
    I registered a complaint to Freecharge support, Compalint Number - 1573037, on which they worked and said coupon is working now and asked me use it.
    I went again to CCD outlet yesterday and again that coupon came out to be used one.
    This is highly embarrassing and I felt shameful in front of CCD people as they think I am using used coupon.
    Coupon is expiring on 30th April.
    I do not want to go again to CCD and get shamed again so request you to take strict action on Freecharge.
    They have played with my respect made insulted me in front of crowd standing in CCD twice.

Thumbs down Amount not refunded and recharge also not done

I have placed an online order for cell recharge (Internet pack) of 274 rupees; 274 rupees got deducted from my bank account( HDFC BANK) but I have not received any balance yet. I had rechrged towards Airtel network. Please look in the matter. I want reimbursementof my amount. the details of the order is as follow:ORDER DETAILS:
    Order Number: FCVW150422161682848 Order Received: Apr 22, 2015
    Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 274.00

Name Rishabh Jain

yatish0288 Guest

Angry my payment is failed but bank balance is deducated

I bill paid in 3 may 2015 airtel
    my order is this FCMA150503167849903
    I PAYMENT IS failed but my balance is deducated to my account
    sir please return my balance

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Last Post: 10-30-2014, 03:32 PM
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
  3. Docomo cheats me again"""""""""""""""""
    By kavish_islam in forum Product And Services