Thread: complaint against "freecharge.in"

singhii Guest

Default freecharge

Complaint no #260926 not processed till.
    I had made postpaid payment for my Airtel mobile. The payment did not happen neither the credits were deposited

Default Refund from Freecharge

I have recharged 3 times from free charge of rs 105,105,towards my no. 9992849633and rs27 towards 9582174910 but every time my balance deducted from my bank account but couldn't received my recharge. hence I want my refund as soon as possible.
    My user id: gvndmittal93@gmail.com

Bank AC 02102191023818 oriental bank of commerce (net banking)

Arpit Srivastava0502 Guest

Thumbs down Freecharge did not recharge my DTH and no response to the customer care mails.

I did a recharge of 410 on freecharge.in for my DTH. It didn't get recharged and when I tried to find out the reason, I got no response.

Details:

Thank you!!! for using freecharge

PAYMENT RECEIPTFreeCharge.in - Recharge Made Free
    Order Id: FCDW14042332087124
    Recharged Date: 2014-04-23
    Recharged No.: +91 3006800170
    S.No Particular Amount
    1. Recharge Amount Rs. 410.0
    2. Handling charge Rs. 0.0
    Total Amount Rs. 410
    Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd floor, Bandra Kurla Complex,Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051
    Contact us at support.freecharge.in
    Company Pan No. AAHCA2192H

It is much of a pain to file all these complains. Hope the freecharge people understand this and make the process user friendly.

Arpit Srivastava,
    Oracle Corporation.

Angry Refund not recieved.

I have recharged for Rs. 120 in freerecharge.in but recharge was not successful. I have sent two times mail. but no response from free charge. There is no contact no. also.
    Guys don't use freecharge. They are making money from this website and not providing proper service.

Unhappy Freecharge Money not credited

I recharged yesterday(5/5/2014) using freecharge for Rs 155 for my Airtel number 9901548816.
    I used internet banking facility of ICCI bank to recharge. My money got debited from my account wit transaction remarks as following 'BIL/000586390767/Bill Desk/FREECHAR
    GE_MICI'. But I have not reicieved any recharge yet.
    I have registered Freecharge using my mail id prasanthprabhu33@gmail.com.

Recharge Date :5/5/2014
    Recharge Amount : Rs 155
    Mobile num : 9901548816
    Registered Email id : prasanthprabhu33@gmail.com
    Please help me to refund the money.

priyanka gupta Guest

Default refund money

I rechrg my acount it was nt sucesful n my balnc is deduct frm my bank plz refund dat money in my freechrg crdit its 121rs plz so i humbl requst u plz refund my balnc

titu Guest

Default freecharge.in never refund money

I tried to recharge my mobile no 8143131609 on 09/09/2014 through freecharge.in but this recharge was not successfull and my 60 Rs balance was deducted from my bank account.My bank transaction number for this recharge is 0645322905.Kindly take proper steps to stop this type of fraudlements.

Rajesh9493@gmail.com Guest

Default Borbon free recharge

This is to inform all those who belive in getting free recharge of Rs. 10 along with Borbon that this is the SCAM which is running by Mr. Alok Goel, CEO of free charge.

So Dont belive in this advertisment. You will get cheated.

Default complaint against free charge.in

Hi this is neeraj. I signed up on 2nd oct and recharged my mobile number 9818659337 with transaction id FCVM14100266038662.....the amount was 455 rs and 10 your charge using the user id sktbdt@gmail.com but as per airtel the was done for the amount of 255 instead 455 which is fraud ...please resolve this for me orelse i will take this matter to consumer court as a fradulent activities done by you....hope i ll hear soon.
    with positve answer from u ...regards Neeraj

Default Amount deducted but didn't get the recharge

Hello!
    I placed an order on freecharhe.com yesterday to recharge my dish TV with 300 INR. 300 INR deducted from my bank account but I didnt get the recharge.
    Please refund the amount (300 INR)
    THANK YOU!

Default Fraud of freecharge

I had a recharge of Rs. 49 in airtel number last night. When I first recharged the number it fails and freecharge returns my cash into my account, but when I tried again into that particular number the freecharge app shows that recharge has been succesfully done and neither I nor that number in which I recharged receives a confirmation message. This app also deducted my money and doesn't give proper service. I also tried to contact freecharge as I mailed them but they didn't reply my mail back. I want you to please look personally into my matter and resolve it. Please give my cash back.

Details of recharge are as follows:
    Airtel Mobile No. - 9910498258
    Recharge Amonut - 49
    Recharge ID - FCVA14100669362252

Unhappy Refund amount not received

I have recharged for Rs.100 in freecharge.in..But recharge was not successful. I have sent mail twice regarding my problem. They sent a msg that my amount was refunded. But I didnt got refunded amount. There is no contact number in this site.
    Everything is fraud in this site. please don't use freecharge.in.. They are making money through this site..

Default Not getting refund from freecharge.in on failed recharge

I wanted to recharge my 9699976752 reliance no so i followed the procedure on freecharge. Made the payments.i got message from bank saying 157 rs has been debited from your account
    But i did not get any recharge in return
    Cheque/Ref No. - 039554
    Amount - 157rs

I was xpecting a recharge message but it did not happned.
    So i again logged in and made second paymet for the same number with same amount.
    This time it was all successfull.
    Cheque/Ref No. - 427996946201

But i am thiking to get back my money to my same bank account.
    I have requested complaint in the evening.
    But they sent me fedbak mail saying your issue has been resolved

But money is not yet credited back to my account yet
    So this issue is still open.

Please find my bank account statement screenshot attachment for reference .

Thank you.
    Priyank kharote

alokverma_dhn@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default amount deducted but recharge doesn't happen..

Today just now.. I paid my post bill through debit card... But mobile bill doesn't paid...... Txn id.. 101363178012.. SBI Master card...but amount is deducted from account...

Default Recharge done by hacked debit card

Mene 10 Rs ka recharge kiya tha muj mere no.pe recharge ni mila or mere account se amt b deducte hua h mere debit card se ,aaj subah 10.15 K aaspas plz i want to know that kis no.pr ye recharge hua h ,plz give instant rplt .otherwise i will go police station .

Last Post: 10-30-2014, 03:32 PM
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
  3. Docomo cheats me again"""""""""""""""""
    By kavish_islam in forum Product And Services