Thread: complaint against "freecharge.in"

Angry freecharge complaint

i recharged amount of 149 rs, but did not get balance and not refunded to my bank account.even order id is also not generated.
    but i have bank transaction as money transfered from bank account as show below it is showing reference. my mobile number is 8686518636.

TO TRANSFER INB Freecharge.in FREECHARGE Payments: MSBI3131540377IGM8373753 TRANSFER TO 3199607162091

saikiran

Default FreeCharge.in & Tata DOCOMO Group Cheat!!!

I have done recharge for 499 Rs to my DOCOMO no. Actually, it's a special recharge of 2GB of 3G data + 500 Rs. talk time. But, I haven't availed the offer, instead it's considered as normal topup. So I got only 441.11 Rs talktime, instead of 500 TT and I have loosen the 2GB of 3G data in the special recharge. In the option it's clearly mentioned as special recharge and I have chosen the same.

While I put an email complaint to FreeCharge support team. They're responding as it's the fault with Tata DOCOMO and while inquire with DOCOMO they are telling the problem is with the retailer FreeCharge.in, who did as normal recharge.

So someone is manipulating here for sure. I suspect both FreeCharge.in & Tata DOCOMO is doing the manipulation.

Recharge # 7204105850
    Order ID: FCVW13101716005173
    Recharge Amount: Rs 499
    Recharge Date:2013-10-17 12:45:37
    Operator Transaction ID: 100003164449253

It's a open group cheat. Guys, don't go for FreeCharge.in nor DOCOMO network.

Arun

Red face money was not recieved

i recharge dmy mobile 3-4days ago i wait but recharge was not done.so please recharge it.
    mobile no is 9891524528
    promo code is P3EXRJPNMYR.
    solve my problem soon.

Default complaint against freecharge

i have recharge with rs 40 but this was unsuccessful and the amount has been deducted but i did not received my recharge. i have already complaint two times but they every time gives the same mail that amount will be credited in 5-7 business days.
    mail id from which recharge is done is goelgaurav10@gmail.com
    txn description(in my bank account) is PRCR/70003359/402211125290/4357089626763

Angry freecharge complaint

i have recharge with rs 40 but i did not get it but the amount was deducted from my account. i did not received the amt even after complaining two times my ticket no was #185021 and mail id goelgaurav10@gmail.com every time they reply amt willl be credited in 5-7 days.

Jeekay Guest

Default Freecharge Cheats!!

I tried doing a recharge for an Idea prepaid number for Rs. 120, after entering all details and clicked submit windows was hung and money got deducted meanwhile from my account but, recharge is still not done. After sending a mail to their customer care address, they reply saying transaction was successful. I am wondering how can the transaction be successful when recharge is not done yet. I checked with my bank and they to say money is credited to the merchant's account. Idea care says they did not receive any requests for recharge. Whom should I contact now? Freecharge, you are responsible because using your channel I have done the recharge and lost my money. Please address ASAP.
    Invoice number: FCVW13122521008086

Jeekay

Angry 2 recharges of Rs. 10 not successfully done on 8953655198

Today, I tried to do 2 recharges, total worth Rs. 20 with freecharge.in . The money got deducted from the bank of baroda account at nearly 10 p.m. on 4th february, 2014. But i didnt receive any recharge. I tried to lodge a complaint in their support, but because I didnt have the order id (it showed up on a page which expired immediately). My email-id is frndskaapnaarpit@gmail.com and the phone number is 8953655198. The number is the one on which the recharge was wanted.
    Please, kindly take some strict actions.
    Arpit Agarwal.

Angry Refund of money deducted from the account after an unsuccessful recharge

I dont have the transaction id or the order id since the page on which it appeared expired immediately. Therefore I cannot report the complaint in their support. My bank of baroda account had incurred a deduction but I received none of the 2 recharges on the phone number 8953655198 on 4th february,2014 at nearly 10 p.m.
    My email-id is frndskaapnaarpit@gmail.com .

jay9as@gmail.com Guest

Default recharge unsuccessfull

i didn't get a recharge of 20, but amount was debited in my account. and my transaction details are as follows "FCVW14020624594378" from freecharge.com.

Default complain about refund to another number

Was recharging for7757887835 from my number 9568638494 but no recharge was done but refund was sent to credits of7757887835 please sent the refund to my number

Unhappy Recharge not suceed but money got deducted from bank

Dear Sir/Madam

I have recharged my tata sky connection for Rs.220/- before one hour

Money got deducted from my account but recharge is not yet made

no any message and also nothing is in transaction history

even nothing is in account credits

payment due message is still showing on tata sky tv connection

help me out today is last recharge date

Gaurav Khatri Guest

As per u my amount is refunded in my account but it has not come For Your Information i m sending u file kindly see it.

Gaurav Khatri

Exclamation Rs.100 was deducted and no recharge done!!

i have ordered a 100.rs recharge for BSNL mobile...
    ORDER ID- FCVW14040329580878

Recharged Date: 2014-04
    Company Pan No. AAHCA2192H...
    BUT RECHARGE WAS NOT DONE...BUT THE AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED IN NET BANKING (CITY UNION BANK)
    NUMBER FOR WHICH RECHARGE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE-9445115060

KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THIS ISSUE

Exclamation Rs.100 was deducted and no recharge done!!

AS I HAVE DONE A RECHARGE OF 100 , THE MONEY WAS DEDUCTED FROM THE BANK, BUT RECHARGE WAS UNSUCCESSFULL , PLEASE REFUND IT OR RECHARGE IT

Order Id: FCVW14040329580878
    Recharged Date: 2014-04-03
    Recharged No.: +91 9445115060
    S.No Particular Amount
    1. Recharge Amount Rs. 100.0
    2. Handling charge Rs. 0.0
    Total Amount Rs. 100
    Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd floor, Bandra Kurla Complex,Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051

Company Pan No. AAHCA2192H
    THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD WEBSITE!!

Default Recharge unsuccessful and amount has been dedited from bank

I have a done a recharge of 50 rs to a chennai vodafone number but the recharge was not done instead the amount has been dedited from my bank account. Refund the money to my account or recharge it to that number as early as possible.

Though that it a good site but it not up to the mark and i feel its better to use other site than this.

Last Post: 10-30-2014, 03:32 PM
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
  3. Docomo cheats me again"""""""""""""""""
    By kavish_islam in forum Product And Services