Thread: Yebhi.com, never trust the biggest fraud

amogh.apple is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Yebhi.com, never trust the biggest fraud

Name:  yebhi.jpg
    I would like to reveal the fraudulent activity the company is up to. I had ordered for Samsung galaxy SL costing Rs 16521 on 30/10/2011 with the order number YBH624636. They promised to ship within 2 days. But when they failed to do it, i just followed it up by mailing and calling their customer care N number of times but all the reply what i received is just to wait for the next 48 hours and they kept on giving me complaint numbers like CC1110265325, CC1110266479 and CC1110267315 and instantly they stopped replying for my mails too. On 7/10/2011 i mailed them saying that i would file the complaint against them and on 8/10/2011 i.e today morning a guy named ‘Aman’ has mailed me saying he could not reach my number and that he has cancelled my order and that they would returning my amount in the next 10 days. What should we call this? Heights of carelessness? And i am very much sure they wont do it. Without my knowledge they have cancelled my order. How fair is this? Please make sure they stop cheating and taking customers for granted. I am also planning to file a case against them. Customers please don’t ever try to shop with these guys.

Yebhi is offline Junior Member

Dear Amogha,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you due to delay in shipping of the order#YBH624636.Due to some technical error we are unable to ship the item on time. The replacement order#YBH653040 is shipped on 10-10-2011 via Bluedart and the tracking number is 43788570873 . The order will be delivered to you as soon as possible.

Lokesh
    Yebhi.com

satishmeher is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

I placed a order of converse shop of size 9 of order no. 03FPL1076-AS on 5/3/2011 but unfortunately got a shoe of size 10,i made a call to the customer care of yebhi.com and returned the shoe.As a refund money they provided me a coupon of voucher no GV3510728930025205 amounted Rs1399 .Then when i ordered another shoe then i used the coupon code and due to some techniquel fault my order was cancelled and when i tried later it showed the coupon is already used then i contacted customer care again then the told that they are forwarding the problem to higher authorities,even i contacted to the manager Mrs Leena who told me that she will resolve my problem and contact me within 2 days.But it has been around 4 month and she hadn't contacted me yet.And later when i called customer care they use to tell me that the coplaint is not yet filed and we are forwading the problem to our senior and whenever i use to call them i use to get the same reply from them.
    so i request u to solve my problem as soon as possible

satishmeher is offline Junior Member

nk sharma Guest

Thumbs down HI

Yebhi is very bad online shop .as i have given a order for nikon coolpix camera 3100 order no ybh671285 at10/14/11 and paid the money6589/- all ready but i did't get it till date.i have contacted its help centre more than 10 time .they gave me complait no's and told to wait for few days .one day they told "sir,you will get your camera on monday" but i didn't.they always tells lie to customers .today it's my23day waiting for my camera.pls never trust yebhi.sir what will be one's limit of wait&trust for a urgently required thing.

Default yebhi.com is fraud n highly unprofessional service

Dear yebhi.com

i am really upset and annoyed with the service levels of yebhi .com and the vendors u higher for delivering our products.

I have ordered a pair of PUMA floaters - below r details

Code: 914100050

Date: 11/5/2011 7:13:50 PM
    Payment Mode : AXIS Payment Gateway
    Payment Status : Payment Successful
    Transaction Successful

its being since 11th i am following up for delivery with yebhi no proper commitment or answers have been given by customer service.
    Also the vendor u choose for delivering is not responding to my queries.

Please take an urgent action or i want compensation for the same or else i will be forced to take action.

Dr.kanchan.Dwivedi

Default Fraud done by Yebhi.com - Online shopping Scam

Hello Friend,

Another fraud done by Yebhi as per the following order details, I have not received my article as on 29/11/2011 where i had purchase the same on 14th Nov'11. I was promissed that the same will be reaching to me withing 3-4 days. Despite of several reminders and following up with the fraud online shoping scam website they have even did not reply a

Order Item Status

Airway bill number:SO113844

Order No. YBH786186
    Order Value: INR 749.00
    Date: 11/14/2011 10:58:36 AM
    Payment Mode : Net Banking (thru CC Avenue)
    Payment Status : Payment Successful true Y

I would strongly recommend dont even open this scam yebhi.com site.

Naresh

Thumbs down Lotto shoes

I ordered lotto shoes for my son who is 11 years old..I check the size with the call center and they confirmed that it it the perfect size..When I received the order it was so small that I had to gift it to my 2 year old nephew..

monica123 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Yebhi Works for Customers

Dear All

We work for customer satisfaction and delight.We try our level best to resolve your queries at the earliest.

In case , you feel your problems are not resolved,and you want faster resolution of your complaints, please mail at escalations@yebhi.com

Best Regards
    Yebhi.com
    Escalations@yebhi.com

Akeam8700 Guest

Cool Yebhi is good

Hi, i have been buying from Yebhi since a long time. In gurgaon, i get my orders in one day snd its just amazing.

sumeetnagpal is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

YEBHI.com-WORST EXPERIENCE
    I ordered a pair of shoes from yebhi and order was processed on 22th August 2012, but the order has not been delivered yet. My order id is
    YBH2219702. Please let me know will it be delivered or not as 10 days have passed and your service is really not satisfactory.

Angry

i want to cancel my orders from yebhi but they arent picking up my call

Unhappy Yebhi.com The biggest fraud and pathetic services never buy it from yebhi

Hello Everyone

My name is Raj.i have ordered watch from yebhi.com on 15 dec 2012 and amazingly i received order on 17 Dec 2012 but when i inspected the watch in presence of their delivery guy it was not working at all.Then they started making excuses that i have to visit watch company service center "Why the hell i should to go to Service Center its their responsibility to provide me watch in working condition" then i returned it back and didnt received any compensation yet.I am really very dissapointed from yebhi .com and recommend everyone not to buy anything from yebhi.com.

Default regarding blackberry mobile whic i get in a not working condition

i have purchased my blackberry mobile on27/12/12,YBH2900583,and when i opened the box it was not in the working condition,there is a manufacturing defect,and there is no blackberry service center in lucknow,then i called customer care no.and they told me to return the article,after 1 month of returning my product they are now telling me that my bb will cost me 4000 more for the repair of that,they are not replacing nor refunding my money.my mobile cost me 17400,and now when i refuse to pay any service amount they are returning me that mobile in the same not working condition.my mobile is only 1 month old.i am fed up by the service and nature of customer care people.they are fraud.

Default YBH3140922 to the Retuen no CRO177442

Yebhi.com is India's cheter and chore online shopping mall damage for men, women and kids; electronics, lifestyle, home and kitchen products click. or mall no rutern

Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:44 PM
  2. Yebhi.com Fraud
    By sanjivhooda in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:23 PM
  3. biggest fraud of data entry
    By killer dragger in forum Beware
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:20 PM