Thread: myntra.com fraud online shopping website

apurvharsh is offline Junior Member

Default myntra.com fraud online shopping website

Name:  myntra.jpg
    I had ordered for a pair of "Buckaroo Men AMIGO Brown Casual Shoes" bearing the order# 1849401 through myntra.com online shopping.....and during the time of purchase, the product was showing as available and due to the available status of the product my payment was deducted and cleared from my account and the delivery date provided to me was September 10th 2011. When i called up the myntra customer care to get the status of the product delivery, i came to know that the product is not available and that my money would be refunded.

I'm looking for the solutions of below two major questions:
    1) Is it that if i would not have called up to get the status, myntra would not have refunded the money and earned the daily interests as per the RBI norms and i would have paid the daily interests as per the RBI norms????????
    2) The customer care agents have reverted back the money on September 9th 2011, so are they refunding it with the interest that i need to pay against my credit card??????? as they charged me without having the product availaibility.......

also, what is the next legal step that i can take to teach them a lession as they have done the same with a number of customers which they easily justify by saying that their competitors might have looged the complaints in google......and the irony is that their competitors like ebay are rocking and they are really great.....if required i can help with the order and the delivery details of the ebay......which can at leat give a lesson to myntra if not extorted money from the customers........

Looking ahead for some resolution as Rs 2100-2200 would not make me poor or help myntra build a tower, but can definitely help me to kill n numbers of myntra users/customers....... (the ironical fact is none of the customers or the employees are indespensable for an organisation and hence the withdrawal of the association cannot shatter the company's stake......this should at least make Chraag Bhuvan relaxed that the business would not die....

I'm looking for the solutions of below two major questions:

Tarun10 is offline Junior Member

I understand you are angry my friend but one of the realities of life is that stockouts do occur. That's true with any retailer. The good thing is they are refunding your money. This shows the company has at least some semblance of customer service. I have encountered much worse treatment before. I am not related with myntra in any way, have never purchased anything from them and have anot even visited their website. But I would say let go and move on. Just my two cents.

shourya nautiyal is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Myntra dumb rule

I had ordered addidas cherokee mens sandal size 10 from myntra on 22nd oct 2011 ref no. 1912944.......the order was cancelled due to faliure in quality clearence ( which i came to know only after i had called the customer care after due date of delivery).....now the order was for rs 1260 and i had used a rs 250 discount coupon so net amount deducted form my account was rs 1010......now they have credited me with rs 1010 cashback amt. to my account...but the strange thing is that i cannot use this cashback amount with any other coupon. i wanted to order the same pair of sandals but a diffrent size( size 9).....but now i cant avail any coupon with this cashback amt....so i have to pay rs 1260 fr the same pair of sandals.....for no fault of mine...
    I hope myntra takes notice of this stupid flaw and take care of its customers otherwise m sure they'll be losing quite a few

chrisianoulas is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Aura b is a multi-brand boutique, housing women's fashion, men's fashion, jewelry, accessories, furniture, home accessories, art & a lot of other lifestyle elements, all under one virtual roof. Aura b is the first online concept boutique of its kind in the Middle East. Aura b makes shopping online for unique regional designs easier & more fun!

kiran is offline Junior Member

I had ordered clarks mens shoes , in this website it shown like 10% discount , but when i went to other shop , thre the value of that shoes was 2700/-, this is FRAUD ,just check the avaible other stores clarks mens newton energy navy leather is 3200 in market,, wre else in myntra after 10% they r showing 3600 ,, now i cant return the shoes because its already used ,, they r cheating ,, be aware of this company ,,,,, kiran mangalore 9886272917

Thumbs down China Fraud mhuiyon trade limited

Beware there are many frauds in China like mhuiyon trade limited, they are illegal traders who smuggle goods and foreign currency.

They claim to sell items and ask money in unsecured way in name of Follow us bank transfer information
    ACCOUNT NAME : huanxiao Lin

Guangdong, China - 1SV251
    Telephone 86-14760-136237
    Email mhuiyontrade@hotmail.com

Default Amount not refunded for Failed Transaction

On 13th April I was doing Netbanking Transaction to purchase some 2 shorts and 2 t-shirts somehow the transaction got stuck while processing and amount Rs 1492.77 debited from my account. Somehow I was not sure if the payment was successful as no such confirmation was seen on the screen at Myntra website so I chose Cash on Delivery for Order Number : 11599433. for which I paid rupess Rs 1493 to the person who delivered that product.

For failed transaction I think below is the confirmation mail that I received on my mail:

Dear Sumit Garg,
    We noticed that you encountered a problem while making a payment on Myntra.com and could not place your order. You can always go to Myntra and try your transaction again. If you continue to have trouble with this mode of payment, you can pay with cash at the time of delivery if it's available in your area.
    Order ID: 11597247
    If you need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to contact us by using the web form at Online Shopping India - Shop Online for Branded Shoes, Clothing & Accessories in India | Myntra.com or call us at +91-80-43541999.

My concern is that I didn't receive my amount that debited on 13th April (1492.77).

I raised a complaint to HDFC bank "Mumc0414170029" on 23rd April 2014, initially HDFC refused to raise a complaint with the reason I have to wait for my money till 5 business days afterwards I can raise it however after complaint was raised they never came back, when I called them they told me I have to liaise with Myntra.com for further investigation and Myntra team said I have to investigate at my HDFC bank as they didn't receive any such amount both are not cooperative and flipping back and fourth.

Please refer the following transaction details for amount that debited on 13th April and help on this.

Processing Date Narration Cheque/Ref.No. Value Date Withdrawal