Thread: recharge it now

Rishabh Guest

Lightbulb recharge it now

Name:  recharge-it-now.jpg
    I recharged my phone through this site by credit card. payment was made but mobile was not recharged i am trying to contact them from a long time but there is no response and my account was debited please let me know how to solve this out

Send a email to the customer care of rechargeitnow, mention the trasection details in it and ask them the reason of the delay.

May be the delay is from mobile company end.
    FAKRUZZAMA likes this.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Default Online recharge

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

May be the delay is from mobile company end.

Similar issue with me.

My account shows 5 transacation be done in that account and i have been charged for same on both my ICICI and HSBC credit card.

I ackowldge that no such recharge really happned and all the transcation were declined.
    After contacting the credit card they where asking to contact RECHARGEITNOW guys.

Actually 2 transacation amount to be revert into my respective credit cards.

I checked online,guess many are facing this problem..is it possible to file case against them?

John
    Bangalore

mkrpandey is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Default I got no recharge value

Dear All
    I have recharged my reliance CDMA mobile using through rechargeitnow website on 24 Aug but didn't get talk value worth Rs. 201.00 so far, I also submitted several times my query from contact page but expect auto - generated reply, I didn't get any response till now. I also sent a mail to finance but they again suggested me to submit query from contact page

No response, mentally harrasmented, deceived & what else I write here. I suggest all those who are going to use the services of rechargeit now, please use it only on your own risk. Once you done your transaction and would not get the recharge value... you won't find anyone there to hear you.

I also like to say to the victims, that we should teach the company a lesson. Come - Join hands.... Company will have to return our money with interest and compansations, its a cyber crime and we'll file case against them.

Have you confirmed it from reliance customer care, may be the delay is from their end.
    Admin,

Default Re-charge it Is a Fraud

I made a payment using netbanking and the amount was successfully debited from my account. but they showed a message saying that the re-charge was un-successfull. Send them a request using the refunds form and there is no reply from them. This website is a fraud and not reliable and actions must be taken against them.

Default another victim of rechageitnow.com

Yes it seems to me a fraud business.I have recharged my phone via netbanking but had'nt reflected on my balance.
    Trying to contact vai email but no action.they havnot shared any contact number.If any one got to contact them plz share the number.

I also have the same problem. Earlier i have used the website to recharge successfully many times.. but from the last three times , my amount has been debited , but i have not got the recharge .. two time there was failure from their payment gateway and third time they i have got the confirmation of recharge , but my card didnt get recharged.. Also they dont have a customer care phone no. and dont bother replying the mails. Please Avoid using rechargeitnow.com

pravin saini. Guest

Default recharge it now

i recharged my mobile by recharge it .com
    my transcation was sucessfull
    but i did not receive the balance
    i have attached the receipt copy

Thank you for using RechargeItNow.com to recharge your Mobile/DTH service.

Your subscriber id 9021803304 has been successfully recharged as per

transaction id: 1223390
    operator: RELIANCEGSM
    circle: Maharashtra & Goa
    purchased value (MRP): 100.00
    date: 2009-11-07 12:23 PM

please look in to this matter and do the need full

thanking you
    pravin saini

Smile It works....

Hi Guys..,
    I have recharged my mobile couple of times and never faced such problem.

Default RechargeIT seems to be fraud. Filing a FIR.

All,

I also faced the same issue. Rs 500 has been debited from my credit card, but I never got the balance in my Reliance GSM.

Reliance Care has also cofirmed that they have not recieved any payment.

I have sent 5 e-mail to them, however, no response yet. I have found their office address and contact numbers.

Do any one stay in Gurgaon? Please chase them and let me know if you guys get a positive response. My e-mail is ankur600@gmail.com. Here are the details:

------
    Registrant:

India

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
    Domain Name: RECHARGEITNOW.COM

Technical Contact:
    Goyal, Rajendra rajendra.goyal@esteltelecom.com
    911242578200 Fax -- 911242578202
    ------------------------------------

I am filing a FIR with Gurgaon police very soon.

Ankur

Default Prepaid recharge problem

Hi!

I am from Maharashtra/Goa Airtel prepaid customer. I make recharge trough rechargeitnow.com from my SBI debit card on 30-11-09, in this transaction recharge amount is debited from my bank account but not credited on my mobile account.
    And their is no response from rechargeitnow.com about my complaint. Pls assist to me.

Regards.

gangeshas@rediffmail.com

Arrow Recharge it now.com scam, is police also involved

So, many complaints here, and it seems it is waste of time, to write one more such story, where money just disappeared in air, may be they bribe police too, as how come such open fraud, keep on going.

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Rakesh kumar
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Angry Rechargeitnow.com and sun direct

I paid for recharging thru rechargeitnow.com to sundirect for 1000 rs using my sbi debit card. Money already debited from my account. But recharge not done. I think this site is fraud. How can i get my money back....

1. Recharge Problem