Thread: Rediff shopping

Vivek Rathore Guest

Default Rediff shopping

Sir/Mam,

I placed an order on Rediff shopping with order no. 5484834 on 18 july, 2009.
    When I tried to trace the order status is says it have been delievered through TNT
    courier mentioning the consigment number as 948599870.
    I tried to trace the consignment numbe ron TNT courier website where I found the
    order is on different name and address.
    Rediff shoping customer care 022-66042000 is unable to provided proper information
    and update.
    Please find the attached order and screen shot of the consignment number.

Please take necessary action or guide me how to proceed with it.

Vivek Rathore

Muthukumar Guest

Default Rediff Shopping

I also have the same problem with rediff shopping. I have placed some item in rediff shopping with order no 5484260 (for Rs 2694/-) on 17th July, 2009 and the amount was detected from my bank account. But the product was not yet delivered to my shipping address in Tamilnadu. When I tried to track the order status it shows the item was delivered by TNT courier in different name in other state with consignment number 112902708. Regarding this matter I have called several times and enquired the vendor Telebrands India, but they are totally irresponsible and they said that particular order number was not with them. They cut the phone in the middle of the conversation. I have given several mails to rediff shopping customer care asking for further details, but till now I did not receive any reply from rediff shopping.
    So please guide me how to proceed with this matter.
    Thanks and regards
    Muthukumar

HI,

Write to the customer care address stating that we will approach "RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT " . you can raise a complaint with them , so many people has got solutions for " RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT " .GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND RAISE A COMPLAINT.

SUCHARITHA

Quote Originally Posted by Muthukumar View Post
    So please guide me how to proceed with this matter.
    Thanks and regards
    Muthukumar

rohan_shah is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default Fake email which cheated through rediff shopping

I have been cheated by an email which comes through rediff shopping.
    The email claims Combo Offer - 3 Important leather watches in just 299/- rs.
    i purchased that product through my credit card. After submitting my credit card info i got an email confirmation that your order is approved and your material will be delivered in 3-6 working days.

I found the vendor is not authorized person then i realized i have been cheated.

please find below the details of the vendor.
    The vendor may be contacted on working days between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

1. Product Title: Combo Offer - 3 Imported Leather Watches at 299/-
    2. Vendor name: V K Gulati (Hyderabad Pearls)
    3. Contact Person: Mayank Gulati,Mayank Gulati
    4. Phone Number: 32443594,32443594
    5. Address: VK Gulati,1-2-365/1,Street No.9,Lane No.2,Domulguda,Hyderabad - 500095,Andhra Pradesh,India
    6. Email Id: strings.cs@gmail.com,bunty_gulati@yahoo.com

Please help me in this regard.

Rohan Shah

ashraf mohammed. Guest

Default rediff shopping

regards,,,!

respected..

i recently ordered a 2gb new generation mp3 player thru rediff shopping..
    and yesterday i finally got it on my hands and paid 720 on delivery.
    i very SAD TO INFORM YOU THAT IM BEING CHEATED HERE..
    I HAVE BEEN SENT 1GB PLAYER,WHICH IS VERY DELICATE,READY TO CUT,NO
    CHARGER,USB NOT WORKING,EVEN DOESNT GET DETECTED ON THE COMPUTER.
    IM VERY UPSET ABT MY LOSS..

PLZZ HELP OUT..

HOPING FOR A SPEEDY RESPONSE.

THANKS
    Ashraf;MOHAMMED

Default Cheated by Rediff

As I can see there are several people who's been looted by Rediff and I am too as I have made order # 6129855 but not yet recieve and they not even response. Please sir what is the reason you are not taken any action, is there anything they given you under table.

Yusuf

Default Incomplete product and wrong colour delivered

In regards to Order no-6168733 ( Sony DSC W320 +2gb memory card+camera Pouch worth of Rs 7965)placed with Rediff Shopping on 10th Nov.2010, I recieved the product on 12th Nov 2010 and found that the item mention on the website at the time of purchase and the item list mention outsite the packaged was the same but was incomplete inside.

To my surprised I found only the Digital Camera but not the 2gb card and pouch. When contacted the courier company they have no clue and advice to contact the Vendor or Rediff Shopping. Moreover the describe colour on the website was Pink and what I recieved was Black.!

This is false commitment from the Rediff Shopping and its Vendor.There are product without extra features with lesser cost, but I prefer to purchased all at once, so I added memory card and pouch along with the Camera and paid extra money for it . Had I known this earlier that I will be cheated and misleaded I would have never purchased from this site in the first placed.

Many people have been given false expectation and given an offer that are not delivered to them.

I recommend and suggest that strong action must be taken against such shopping site and company by the concern department and authority.

T Thenkholhing Haokip

khatripl@rediffmail.com Guest

Default Stylish Executive Wrist Watch for men

order no. 6238264
    one watch damaged
    i change the glass of Rs. 40/-

vaibhav_gajur is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Default I have place an order today (t-shirt & jeans) lets see what I get.

T Thenkholhing Haokip
    Today I have order (T-Shirt & Jeans) let all see what they send.

vaibhav_gajur is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Default TNT Vendor

Today I have ordered from same vendor TNT a T-shirt & Jeans lets see what they send me. I am using Cash on Dilevery.
    Will reply as soon as possible when I will receive the order.
    Thanks everybody

sachin cholke Guest

Default about delay in delivery

my id is(sach_cholke@rediffmail.com) i have orderd two shirts white formal of 198rs but no feed back i have already paid it online.

Ashu786 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default Refund of cancelled oreder

Dear sir/madam

I had placed an order of Nikon Coolpix S3000 Digital Camera 12 MP from rediff shopping on 11 March 2011 and amount Rs 5,274 is been debited from my account on same day, when I track my order it shows it has been cancelled. When I call their customer service, first of all they were not able to give me satisfactory answer, even though I havenít got any auto generated order placed mail from them. Then after calling a lot they were replying me that your amount is been blocked by rediff and your order is been cancelled. Then after following them every now and then still they are not giving any satisfactory answer, I am having all the proofs of the transaction. So sir please help me in getting my amount back. I am having screenshots of the transaction as well bank statement so please guide me.
    Order Title - Nikon coolpix s3000 digital camera 12 mp

Default About my order

My order no--6387487, What abot my order, when send my order to me

Smile WAW...................It's amazinggggggggggggg...

Dear friends....

THIS IS NAINA SOLANKI FROM AMRELI.
    I PLACED AN ORDER FOR 2 FORMAL WHITE SHIRTS WORTH Rs. 199 + 50 ( SHIPPING CHARGE )
    ON 5TH APRIL 2011.... & CHOOSE CASH ON DELIEVERY.
    TODAY I FOUND 8 FORMAL WHITE SHIRTS & A DIGITAL CAMERA ( COOLPIX S3000 ) IN MY PARCEL IN SAME PRICE..

ORDER NO : 992586354

BHUL MAT JANA WARNA GHATA HO JAYEGA.......

NAINA

Unhappy No response after faulty product delivered

Dear Rajesh ,

Greetings from Rediff.com

We are sorry to note that the item delivered to you against the order number: 6385057 is found to be Broken . This is a very rare and unfortunate case.

However, please do not be disappointed .We request you to kindly send the item back to our enabling partner along with (all accessories and original packaging ) the order number within 7 working days.

You may enclose the invoice for the courier charges that will be incurred by you to return the shipment. The same shall be reimbursed in the form of a pay order .

The address is as follows:
    IND MART (Mr.Gurpreet)
    (Rediff Order no: Mandatory)
    Esource enterprises, B 338 Shope no-3,
    Hari nagar clock tower,
    New Delhi- 110064
    PH: 09350380655 / 011 -32462353 / 32462353:9350380655

( Update us once the product is dispatched to the vendor and provide us with the courier charges borne )

Please be assured that our enabling partner shall arrange to dispatch your replacement within 7 working days from the receipt of the product .

We sincerely regret the inconvenience this has caused to you on behalf of our merchant partner.

Warm Regards,
    Masum Das
    Customer service,
    Rediff.com

show details Apr 7

As per your website, the item has to be picked up courier person from your end.

I do not have time to pick up and courier again. You kindly arrange for a courier person to pick up from my home immediately. Otherwise it will be totally unfair and unethical practise. I had so much respect for rediff shopping but this has been shattered.

Please send the person and pick up the broken and wrong item sent to me from my home.

- Show quoted text -
    Support
    However, do not be disappointed . We are arranging to get the item picked up ...
    Apr 8
    Support
    We wish to inform you that we have forwarded your courier details to the vend...
    Apr 13
    show details Apr 14

I would like you to convey to your seller that he should send the correct model of the weighing machine that is with RED Colored LCD Display. What he had sent was not ordered. It was a cheaper one and of class made which is brittle. If the correct model is not vailable, please refund my money immediately.

- Show quoted text -
    Support
    With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that your replacemen...
    Apr 14
    Rajesh Ramhit Tripathi to Support
    show details Apr 23 (5 days ago)

I have not received the product even after 10 days. Can you please look into this and get the right product delivered or refund the full amount please?

_____________

Dear friends....

THIS IS NAINA SOLANKI FROM AMRELI.
    ON 5TH APRIL 2011.... & CHOOSE CASH ON DELIEVERY.

ORDER NO : 992586354

BHUL MAT JANA WARNA GHATA HO JAYEGA.......

NAINA