Cheating by bagittoday.com, subsidiary of tv today network
This is a discussion on Cheating by bagittoday.com, subsidiary of tv today network within the Online Shopping forums, part of the Internet Services category; Dear Sir/Madam, One of my colleague given my reference to BAGITTODAY for booking “Affordable Holidays” and I received the call ...
- 05-12-2011, 06:08 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
Cheating by bagittoday.com, subsidiary of tv today network
One of my colleague given my reference to BAGITTODAY for booking “Affordable Holidays” and I received the call from call centre of BAGITTODAY on 23/03/2011 for the same.. I booked THREE in the name of mine and relatives @ Rs.7000/- each.
Subsequently, I received the calls from BAGITTODAY on the same day i.e. 23/03/2011 and they offered me to purchase BlackBerry Mobile & Diamond @ Rs.24999/-. I purchased TWO sets of Mobile and Diamond with assurance that the cost of Diamond in the open market is Rs.30,000/- and I will get the Rs.30,000/- if I sold it into the market.
Respected Sir, I received many calls from BAGITTODAY and they assured that I have won the prize of Rs.20 LAKH. For this, I purchased the products from BAGITTODAY worth Rs.2,60,990/- with impression that a company of TV TODAY NETWORK group can not cheat the people. The details of calls received after 23/03/2011 and discussion held over phone are as under:
1. On 24/03/2011 I received many calls from BAGITTODAY and they informed that I can win the prize of Rs.5 lakh to Rs.10 Lakh, if I purchase the product worth Rs.49,998/- (two transactions of Rs.24,999/-). They also informed that a team of AAJ-TAK (News Channel) will come into my address and they will take my interview and also give the prize of Rs.5 lakh to Rs.10 Lakh on 25/04/2011. Accordingly, I made TWO transitions of Rs.24,999/-. On The same day, they confirmed that my name is finalized for prize of Rs.5/- lakh and will be given on 25/04/2011.
2. On the same day i.e. 24/03/2011, I again received calls and they informed me that I can win the prize of Rs.10 lakh to Rs.15 lakh if make a transaction of Rs.24,999/-. Before making this transaction, I requested several times them to send the confirmation regarding the prize of Rs.5 lakh which I have won earlier. Mr. Raj always told me that “No need to worry about the prize as you are dealing with BAGITTODAY which is subsidiary of India Today group.” Accordingly, I again make the transaction of Rs.24,999/- and on the same day they also confirmed me that my name has approved for the prize of Rs.10 lakh.
I again received the call on 24/03/2011 vide which they informed me that I will be in top amongst other customers who paid the highest amount in the closing month of FY 2010-11 if I purchase the product of Rs20,999/- again. They also assured that Rs.20 lakh to Rs.25 lakh prize will be given on 25/04/2011 if I maintain 1st position amongst other customers who purchased products from BAGITTODAY in the month of March (closing month of FY 2010-11). For this, they informed me that I have to make a transactions of Rs.20,299/- then only I will be in 1st position amongst other customers in the closing month of FY 2010-11. Before making this transaction, I again requested several times them to send me the confirmation regarding the prize of Rs.10 lakh which I have won earlier. Mr. Raj replied me in same line again that “No need to worry about the prize as you are dealing with BAGITTODAY which is subsidiary of India Today group.” Accordingly, I made one more transaction of Rs.20,299/- on 24/03/2011. On the same day, I have been informed over phone that my name has been finalized for prize of Rs.20 LAKH and it will be given to me on 25/04/2011 and will be telecast in AAJ-TAK News channel also.
3. On 29/03/2011, I received calls again vide which they asked me to make TWO more transactions of Rs.24,999/- so that Income Tax which will be deducted on Rs.20 lakh may be saved. They also informed that I have to make the payment of Rs.49,998/- otherwise I will not be eligible for prize of Rs.20 lakh. However, they also told me that they will give two more sets of Mobile & Diamond in lieu of making payment of Rs.49,998/- and I will be given full amount of Rs.20 lakh (No tax will be deducted). I only make a transaction of Rs.24,999/- on 29/03/2011
4. In first week of April, they called me and informed that the prize will be given on 15/05/2011 instead of 25/04/2011 as one of the prize Winner’s father has died.
From 30/03/2011 onwards, continuously I am following up with Mr Raj (Mob No.-9871513083), Mr. Meghraj (9350720414), Mr Amit (9911374625) & Mr Kabir (8010801350) to send me the documents regarding the prize of Rs.20 lakh.
On 29/04/2011, Mr Raj pickup my phone and told me that his mobile was switched off as he was out of India. He again told me that you have to make one transaction of Rs.18,999/- then only they will dispatched the documents regarding prize of Rs.20 lakh. He also informed that this amount i.e. Rs.18,999/- will be returned me on 15/05/2011 and they also given me the details of cheque of Rs.18,999/- of HDFC Bank, District Centre, Janajpuri, New Delhi, which is to be returned me on 15/05/2011. Again, I have made a transaction of Rs.18,999/- on 29/04/2011. Here I have been cheated as they have sent me a BlackBerry Mobile and Diamond again. Now, they have stopped receiving my calls.
The details of transaction made by me are as under:
1. Paid on 23/03/2011--- 1004237912, 1004237130 of Rs.24,999/- each
2. Paid on 24/03/2011--- 1004280442, 1004280630, 1004280853 of Rs.24,999/- each
3. Paid on 24/03/2011--- 1004282196 of Rs.20,299/-
4. Paid on 29/03/2011--- 1004595076 of Rs.24,999/-
5. Paid on 29/04/2011--- 1005498180 of Rs.18,999/-
6. Paid on 23/03/2011--- 1004230552, 1004230035, 1004226540 of Rs.7,000/- each
In this regard, it is to be submitted that I have paid total amount of Rs.2,60,990/- just because the BAGITTODAY is group company of TV TODAY NETWORK and no body can imagine that they will be cheated from such reputed company. I also tried to sale the Diamond in Jewelry Shop but no body is ready to purchase these Diamonds on the given rates instead they are giving price of Rs.5,000/- for a set containing 3 Diamonds.
Keeping in view of the above facts, you are requested to kindly intervene in the matter and do the justice as I have paid the amount of Rs.2,60,990/-.
- 05-13-2011, 04:35 PM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and shall revert to you as soon as we get revert from them we shall get back to you.
We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.
For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.
Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424
Thanks & Regards,
Team, Bagit Today.
- 05-18-2011, 11:13 AM #3gurjitkhatra Guest
bag it today fraud company
bag it today is fraud they donot send items which we select online they deliver fake things.
- 05-25-2011, 03:02 PM #4Unregistered Guest
this is a cheating company and don't buy anything from there site.
- 05-26-2011, 11:26 AM #5Unregistered Guest
fake complains,nothing is wories
these are all fake complains,there is nothinking like this
- 10-09-2011, 02:32 PM #6Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
SIR/MADAM SUBJECT:CHEATING BY BAG IT TODAY/BOOK MY HOLIDAY
I have booked the affordable holidays plan on 23-5-2011 with bag it today/book my holiday for a seven nights/eight days vacation(order id 1006082366).I had sent the voucher fully filled up with the demand draft of Rs 750. to affordable sales promotions,noida which was encashed immediately.They were supposed to call within 3 days but there was no reply.After a month when i contacted them on e mail they sent me the reply that the form was rejected.Ever since then i am trying to get my money back.When i contacted them on the customer contact number -02104112424.the ignorant person there knows nothing about our order .and told us to send an email.they are just trying delaying tactics so that they can cheat people of their money .We have tried this offer only because it is 0n india today website.I didn't expect india today to stoop so low.I want a complete refund of Rs 7750.
- By puneet.agarwal09 in forum Online ShoppingReplies: 14Last Post: 05-21-2013, 05:33 PM
- By Manoj Gupta-drilling in forum Online ShoppingReplies: 79Last Post: 02-27-2013, 12:45 PM
- By james.rodrigues in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:56 PM
- By jaimin_valsad in forum Online ShoppingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:52 PM
- By sancho in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:32 PM