Thread: Complaint against snapdeal.com

Default Complaint against snapdeal.com

Name:  snapdeal.jpg

Yesterday I purchased a deal from snapdeal.com for weight loss at inspirations bangalore but till now i didnt get any voucher or confirmation for the same though the money has been deducted from my account. The number given on the website is always busy and I have send two emails at help@snapdeal.com but no reply till now..
    I want you to look into the matter or else I will be forced to lodge a FIR against the owner in police station for fraud.

Vipin Jain

Vividh Kumar is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default SnapDeal is Fake

Fake Deal...

I recently purchased a jwellery from SNAPDEAL, bt it has not been deleivered yet, when i called at the customer care, they said its already been deleivered, but i have not received it yet.

They are not even ready to follow up the Order.

Is this kinda deal snapdeal does??????

And there is no complaint box on the website.

I think snapdeal should change their name to FakeDeal..
    Paramita Das likes this.

Default Product ordered didn't get ( order date 18/09/11)

I ordered a product of Speedo aviator sun-glasses for Rs. 500/- on 18th September 2011 ,but after 10 days i called them for my product they told me that your product is misplaced then they said your product is out of stock . After a lot of calls by my side and discussion with snapdeal executives and seniors they said that your refund of Rs. 500/- has been initiated and it will take 7 to 21 days . but almost one month completed but i didn't get my money . Today i again called them but same wordings we initiate your refund it will take 7 to 21 days . I want to lodge a case against snapdeal.com . They are giving harrasement to online buyers.
    jesurajv likes this.

vjk.007 is offline Junior Member

Angry snap deal's fraud

This website wants me to buy their offers inorder to access my fb account..
    They say that I must pay to proove my age. I know that it's definitely fraud.
    If not, it posts "unwanted sexual materials" on my wall every single time I log in using my pc.
    I want an explanation. I also demand my reputation.
    thanking you.

yours truely
    vjk

mymcxtips is offline Junior Member

Angry Snapdeal or scam deal

I bought and gifted one ornament to my friend through snapdeal.com. Order No : 229630845 worth around Rs.1050.

One of my friends said that he encountered the issue with snapdeal that, if the billing address and delivery address are not same, they used to send some junk product instead of original one.

Finally, I contacted the person who received the gift and found that it was not the one which I ordered. That was a birthday gift and for a curtsy she did not show her displeasure about that junk product.
    So I contacted the snapdeal CS with this issue and got most irresponsible answer(which wasn’t their T&C) “If in case you have receive a different product then you should have reported the issue within 24 hours. Now it would not be possible for us to force the vendor for replacement or refund.
    Mean that they do all frauds and you have only 24 hours to react. There must a great deal between snapdeal and their vendors.
    So folks: beware of snapdeal. Stay away from them. Search some other sites who provide customer protection like eBay.
    Snapdeal: you should not sell the products where you have no control on vendors. Its looks like “impotent marrying a Miss World.”. so better to change your name snapdeal to scamdeal.

Sunny Agarwal Guest

Default Complain against snapdeal

I had ordered a 8gb pen drive from snapdeal on 12 april 2012.
    Some days before order status was 'estimated shipping on 23april'
    But today the order status was 'cancelled'.
    I was in need of pen drive and i had not purchased it from anywhere else relying on snapdeal.
    Please help me in this matter..

bharath.singireddy is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

i have done an online purchase on snapdeal ,i have ordered 5 items,i ordered them on 13th april,they delivered 4 items ,but for the 5th item they were delaying continously,they delayed it 3 times,first they said they ll ship it on 18th,then 23th,and 26th,after 26th they didnt even update anything regarding that.
    i want my product and i need them to compensate for making me wait these many days.i want to fine them .

order number:508508693
    item is Adidas fresh impact shower gel.

Bhupender kumar Guest

Default micromex fun book camara not working properley

micro max fun book camera not working camera images is like a negative photo

neelam pandey Guest

Default Wrong saree sent

the saree ordered by us was different but the saree we received ws totally different. plz do check it. the name list above is correct all the details are too correct but the saree is different. plz do see to it.our saree order number is 531272459. our saree is of "brand: vaishali, colour:purple,design:printed,fabric:pashima silk,product code:printedsaree_10684D.

Angry fake features of a mobile phone airtime slider torrid

i have purchased a product from snapdeal and the product was a cell phone
    the phone is unable to save message center number n its not working
    when i send msgs they are getting failed
    it was shown that it is capable of 3g service but this is not sooooooo true

Default Complaint against snapdeal

I have orderded for 2 memory cards out of which I have got only 1 memorycard and 1 is still pending.
    A week has passed after placing an order.

ketan1712@gmail.com Guest

Angry complaint against shaving gel

the "gillette series gel" after the 1st use the foam has stopped coming out of the bottle......plzz help us

sudhanshuchauhan Guest

Angry when i will get my pen drive

i live in dewas and i have book a hp 16gb pendrive in snapdeal indore please reply me to my gmail sudhanshuchauhan786@gmail.com and i have give you 3 email
    you email me when iwill get my pendrive or cancel my pendrive

Default regarding false promises by snapdeal.com

I ordered a TOP Athena Dusky Purple Pleated Top worth Rs599.my order ID was 566548715. Today I received my order and the top was tight.It was told to me that top can be returned if size problem is there but now no one is taking back the top. Its really a bad experience while shopping with snapdeal.
    Kindly take some necessary actions and help us out.The top is useless to us

Default complaint of cheating

i ordered pen drive of 16 gb[moserbear] ,but when i connet to pc it shows only 14.6gb..rest is empty..and other pen drives of 16 gb have atleast 15.6gb......and they are not listening to me when i call them..

Last Post: 05-02-2012, 02:34 PM