Thread: Complaint against snapdeal.com

Default fraud company

guys do not buy any products from snapdeal.com as it very useless company.it will cheat you and there is also useless customer service.The members are losers,they gonna cheat you.they cheated me and they are not refunding my money and also not giving a replacement..i ordered pen drive of 16 gb they gave me 14 gb pendrive with the price of 16gb.i called their helpline no. but they are making excuses..they are not giving my money back and no one is ready to solve my problem..SO IF U WANT TO BUY,BUY AT UR OWN COST.THEY ARE FRAUD.

Saket Chitlangia Guest

Angry Snapdeal is a big fake website

I purchased a kurta on 15th May, 2012 from snapdeal.com but till date, have not received it. They are not even responding or taking it seriously. Its a big fake site and am planning to lodge a complain. I have written to them atleast 5-6 mails and 7-8 calls. My order id. no. is 559989973.

Please help. Either get me the refund or Kurta..weither will do.

Saket
    Bangalore

Default worst internet shopping site...

i am sankalp bharadwaj from mumbai
    i had ordered 2 immitation jewllery set delivered on 8th may on occasion of mothers day for my mom..but 1 set was delivered all broken..but it was my unfortunate time that i saw it after 5 days as i had guests at my place.after checking i malied snapdeal response was SORRY WE CANT DO THAT AS 48HOURS HAS PASSED OUR COMPANY POLICY...all duping techniques they follow.i corrected the fault on my own.then when my mom was just wearing it to see how does it look,i found the hook with lock behind was also broken.then i again called snapdeal response was SIR WE WILL MAIL IT TO SENIORS..4days later i get a call from some fellow TAPESH/TABESH..who had no sense to talk the worst representative ever talked to.absolutely non cooperative behaviour.he said A BLUNT NO..this site should be closed.they just dupe people by showing big discounts ant they sell old and defected stuff.even the staff they never cooperate.all the policies are stupid.i had trusted snapdeal for mothers day gift but trust me i was so wrong that what i wanted to express to my mom with the gifts i could not show those emotions.3rd grade site snapdeal .trust me guys never buy anything else u ll lose money,ur time and ur feelings as well.i trulywant to take this case to consumer court as it is a serious torture and harrasement to online buyers.TOTAL FRAUDS

sankalp bharadwaj
    mumbai

rraj2028@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint of cheating

I order a memory card (sandisk) does not show on pc

PRAJYOT KUTHE Guest

Post My new watch glass is broken............

My order no.-575767452
    my complaint no.-581397
    sir, the glass of new watch is broken in two days. Please give me the replcement...............................

Saket Chitlangia Guest

Default Snap deal order- product not received- its fake

Hello Sir,

I have ordered a kurta from snapdeal on 15th May, 2012. The order no. is 559989973. Now, after waiting for more than 15 days and have called them some 10-12 times+5-6 mails, they still have no clue of the order. I have requested them of cancelling the order and refund my money back. But, I doubt if I will get anything back.

so, seeking your help if you can speeden up the matter and help me get my refund back at earliest. I have call records and mail copies, if required.

I swear will never buy anything in future from snapdeal and will advice the same to my known ones.

But please help me get out of it.

Saket
    Bangalore

Default Snapdeal.com did not deliver product at all

I had booked netbook from snapdeal.com 3 weeks back on May 19th 2012 and snapdeal.com has not delivered the product (order no.565021111) till date. I spoke to 5 customer care representatives in the past 10 days and they are unable to tell me the status and they are unaware of the policies of snapdeal. Customer care representative are not aware of the if the products are available. My money has gone to snapdeal.com 3 weeks back I haven't got the product at all.
    I have faced mental agony in the last 3 weeks.
    Please help me to get the product or give me the total refund immediately.This will be my last experience with snapdeal.
    Details: Aravinda Joisa, email:arvjoisa@yahoo.com; Mobile:09740084084

Default when will give my headset

order: 576018949

Creative Earphones EP-50 | Rs. 139

Click AWB Number to track your shipment. Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately.

The status of your order as on date is:

Shipped Items :

S No. Item Code Item Name Shipping Status AWB No Expected Delivery date
    1. 505328302 Creative Earphones EP-50 Shipped LO0729844 04/Jun/2012

lakshpartap Guest

Exclamation I want to back my money

i want to back your my money i have purchased a legend watch but it is not gud as it seen in picture so i want to back how can its possible.i have mail you but you not give me a proper response hope you call me against this problem.my complaint no. is 629565.hope you solve this and refund my money.

eshita jaiswal Guest

Angry damage product

I have ordered a lipstick but it is fully damaged......
    as well as i have ordered a slippers on 3rd June which is not came yet.........
    so i requests you to please go through our complaint

08vinit@gmail.com Guest

Default return D-Link DWA-123 Wireless N 150 Usb Adaptor

Dear sir/mam,

i have recieved your courier but due to my mistake it is wireless
    D-Link DWA-123 Wireless N 150 Usb Adaptor.i need a data card used with
    SIM card.

V3 V100 1X Data Card
    please provide

Sathish Guest

Angry Charging more than what they have quoted in the website.

I have ordered an 16 GB HP pen-drive fro Rs 575. On delivery snap deal representative collected Rs 50 extra as shipping charges. I raised a question about the shipping charges but he told me that there is shipping charge for the product which you purchase. Also I have order a 16GB transcend pen drive before ordering HP. I have not yet received that pen- drive. Please take necessary action to deliver the product in time and also to the right person. I would also like to inform you that the price amount on the pack was scratched. Is this the way you deliver a product to a customer?

Sathish

Vijayalakshmi Guest

Default Complaint against pendrive.

Hello.....
    This is vijayalaksmhi,we ordered three pendrives from snapdeal on 6th june.It was delivered within a week.Actually there was a problem in a pendrive and the problem is that the pendrive is not working (pc and also laptop is not detecting the pendrive).So please replace it.THANKYOU....

varuen Guest

Default Snapdeal - Payment Successful but product not delivered

My user id on snapdeal is varuen@yahoo.com from ahmedabad. I had ordered hp pendrive amount rs. 268 a month ago. I paid it through my credit card and transaction was successful. My order number is 568815938. I also have order summary receipt in which it has been mentioned that amount has been paid. I sent the order receipt and my credit card statement as a proof along with the transaction number as the same amount has been already deducted from my credit card. But snapdeal management is denying the fact and telling me that amount has not been debited into their account. I have confirmed with my bank already that the amount has been already debited. Now today I am at the stage where I have already paid but even after one month product is not with me and snapdeal management is denying the fact,.

ritika is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

This is the email I just marked to Snapdeal.com:

I wanted to buy this following dinner set on your product on your website:
    -not allowed to post links-
    MRP: 1800, Discount: 28% Selling at: 1295

After a brief search on web, I see that the product is being sold at Yebhi.com also at the below link:
    -not allowed to post links-
    MRP: 1199 ,Discount: 25%, Selling at: 899 Rs

Having a look at the prices, i notice that the Vendor is not definite about its prices. and there is HUGE difference.
    This also makes me think the quality of vendor Snapdeal is working with. It is so shameful to see such a price difference in the same product with the same image on a different website. This is such a dirty play and I believe that Snapdeal is to be blamed as well for this, not just the vendor.

Sorry to say, that I have personally liked to shop on Snapdeal since a long time but recently - you have started to Flood the products without any required re-search and the quality of the products you're sourcing.

I request you to kindly report this to your vendor and please notify him that I shall be marking an email to the Consumer Court regarding this as to how the vendors and e-commerce companies are luring the customers and the huge price difference in the homogenous products is present in the market.

Please do not treat this email as casual; I am being serious and disappointed and shall have no hesitation to make this public and legal issue.

Ritika