Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: kalazone.in

L GOPAL KRISHNA Guest

Question complaint

my question to kalazone silk mills sir do you have any answear for these questions for what the online customers has given complaints . people who has cheated by your company......will they get their mony back...or the prodect placed by them. in good quality..... i request company to answer in responsibility....

Default Fraud company ..... Never ever think abt this company..

i was planning to take francise of u r company for home buisness. but now NEVER

why so many complaints are against this company,

in many of the complaints:-

1. they are sending which was not ordered

2. they are sending very low quality products

3. even on querying at phone the person speaks so rudely as we have taken loan from him or we are seeking any help or, he is obliging in any sort. (itna badtameez insaan phone pick karta hai, or pehle hi jo aise baat karta hai wo baad main kya karegaa)

4. thay are sending less then ordered.

5. some case they are sending 2-3 products in place of 7 ordered.

6. they have not replaced any of the prodcuts till now , even on opening they were badly torn.

7. they are taking money in advance & then either not sending the order or sending it by V.P.P(so pay again on delivery)

8. IN ONE CASE ON RECEIVING CHEAP PRODUCTS , WHEN CONSUMER COMPLAINED AT THE PHONE , THEN THE PERSON ADVISED HIM TO MAKE USE OF WHAT HE HAS GOT. OTHER HE WILL GET NOTHING.

I THINK THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FOR ITS FRAUDLENT ACTIVITIES.

KINDLY SEND ME ALL THE CLARIFICATIONS SO THAT I CAN THINK ABT BUISNESS WITH YOU.

THANKS ALOT by telling such a bad thigs abt kalazone . i supossed to buy but now i will not

M Jagannath Reddy Guest

Angry order placed in the month of May 2010 - no stock and no refund of money

Dear Sir/madam

I have ordered for 2 sarees in the month of May 2010 item codes 1) S2046 for Rs 2199/- 2) S2226 for Rs 1375/- order no 5655. from KALAZONE.in.
    out of which 2 item for Rs 1375/- has been sent correctly and another item with out consulting me kalazone had sent worth same, but i have returned immediately and asked for refund, it is not understood that they denied to refund the amount and asked me to order afresh. I have again gave order for the item code no S1689 fro Rs 2491/- after a month kalazone called me and again said that no stock asked any other item again i have selected item code 1) s2514 for Rs 992/- and another itmcode s2504 for Rs 1597/- and confirmed the same, Now again after 10 days after confirming the same once again saying that there is no stock and asking for other code. It is not understood that when stock is not available why the products are displayed and order is taken on the same and afterwards it is said that amount cannot be refunded and forceing us to purchase any other item does not worth.

I have called kalazone more than 30 times in this regard and most of the times the dealing person was susheel, today when i asked for the same person it is stated that he is on leave.

I request you to see that I may be refunded my money immediatly.

M Jagannath Reddy

Ph no 09440909166 email mjreddy404@yahoo.com

avy Guest

Angry reply any

Quote Originally Posted by ANITHA View Post
    I order 7 sarees and paid 7 sarees amount Rs 2300/- but i recived post only 4 sarees ( very bad sarees) .The kalazone employes taking phone with wrongly. I loss my money Rs 811/-.
    helo...i m thinking for purchase kalazone products for personal and after business purpose. But when i see these complaints, I confused, and drop my idea to purchase.......
    Have they any clarification about these complaints, Reply us.

Really thankful to everyone who left the comments for kalazone . i was about to buy some products from them .but now i wil not .

Thumbs down Fraudulent company

thanks everyone for saving so many people from getting cheated.

I think this company should be blacklisted & they should not be allowed to telecast any such luring advertisements to attract consumers and then cheating them.

Thanks everyone for ur comments. Like others i was also going to purchase from kala zone but u all have saved me. Im obliged. Thanx once again...

Nayaz ahamed Guest

Post Cheating company

Thx god i am in safe zone. Thanks for those people who put complaint in this coloumn and open our eyes..

I want to order for 15,000/- rupees. Definitly i didn't order..

Default Kalazone

hi this is so true...kalazone always cheat customers...i placed order for mom and they send me all the wrong saries and all r different and then they r not ready accept their mistake and behave very badly...i advise everyone who want to purchase with kalazone...do not go for it...

Thumbs up want to do business with kalazone

I was thinking to do business with kalazone after viewing ads on tv. but after watching so many complain I really changed my mind. So, I really thankful to every one for saving our money or else even we wud have placed an order.....Really Thanks

Default Thanks for awareness

Thanks all for the valauable feedback. I was going to buy some stuff from the website because the ads on the TV they are showing are so impressive and seems genuine. My hard earned money and precious time saved.

sona.nyk Guest

Thumbs down Kala Zone Silk Mill .....Fraud company ..... Never ever think abt this company..

I ordered one saree on 16th march, 2011 ..product code: S3156 but they send me different product S3073.
    I called them so Manny times but they are not giving any reply, ebery time they say you will recieve call back after some time, but no calll.so bad response from this company.

in many of the complaints:-

1. they are sending which was not ordered

2. even on querying at phone the person speaks so rudely as we have taken loan from him or we are seeking any help or, he is obliging in any sort. (itna badtameez insaan phone pick karta hai, or pehle hi jo aise baat karta hai wo baad main kya karegaa)

6. they have not replaced any of the products till now , even sending wrong products sent by them

7. this company is just cheating people..pls ban this company

I THINK THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FOR ITS FRAUDLENT ACTIVITIES.

Default Thank you

Thanks for all these posts. That saved me from getting cheated. Yesterday I saw KALAZONE advt and I was really impressed looking at the sarees. But now I will not go that way. How come ppl like Shweta Tiwari advertise for such company and why even TV channels show these ads.

advocate2help is offline Senior Member
    Mar 2011

In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
    Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast